Cookie Clicker

jumpluff FYI, the achievements for resetting are now based on your all time baked number, which the chips have always been based on as well, which means you can buy those antimatter condensers and get more baked before you do decide to reset.

No, I know, that's why I can do it any time. I already have 100 Antimatter Condensers, they're so expensive now theres no point farming for them imo so I'm idling and clicking cookies if I see there's one every now and then just to continue to accrue more chips.

Also while chips have always been that way you used to be able to sell all your stuff and that would count towards your all-time total. I figured that out myself (I exported save before resetting) and was able to increase my chip total by a bit before I started going for True Neverclick.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Holy shit that game. Randomly started it because I've heard of it a lot, and didn't close the window so far...

My stats as of now:

Unlocked 55/103 upgrades. Unlocked 57/88 achievements. Milk: 228%.

i recently discovered a game called a dark room

it is a text-based similar to cookie clicker - however, there is a definitive end

the game is a little more complicated and features RPG-like interactions once you progress past a certain point. the first hour or so will just be you building up your village which is satisfying on its own, but the game gets much more exciting once you unlock the third area

if you play without stopping, it should take around 4-6 hours to finish depending on how exhaustive you are with the endgame. i highly recommend it!

Kitten overseers are so good, nearly doubled my multiplier ;). It was fun spamming lucky + frenzy to get 40 trillion each time (before the overseers of course, i lost patience afk'ing for a further 18 hours so saved that time by sacrificng 10 minutes staring at the screen-obv i knew when stuff was gonna come up cos of cookiemonster :3)

Holy shit that game. Randomly started it because I've heard of it a lot, and didn't close the window so far...

My stats as of now:

Unlocked 55/103 upgrades. Unlocked 57/88 achievements. Milk: 228%.
=D That's the spirit! Nobody escapes this game. I think you started at a good time too since there are updates due, lol. Also the creator is French and the guy who hosts the game is Dutch, I think there are some French biscuit upgrades later in the game. :3

@Jebus McAzn: Sounds really good, I'll definitely check it out at some point! 'Specially since we're between updates.

Red cookies are better up to a certain CPS, which I believe is around 300mil? At that point the detriment of Clot and Ruin (and conversely the reward of Lucky and Frenzy) start outscaling the chance of a high Cookie Chain so it's better to just spam Elder Pledge. Of course, as soon as you get the Get Lucky upgrade you should also start focusing on golden cookies as the chance of getting a Frenzy+Lucky/Clicking Frenzy combo is so high it easily outstrips Cookie Chains.

It's like Plague Inc, how this game is spreading... on a side note, when i did buy one mind (i had been procrastinating) i was way above 300 mill in cps lol, so i had to save the game before clciking red cookies. but sometimes i got trolled, because though i saved, as soon as i got a detrimental effect like ruin, the game autosaved before i could refresh T_T

Third reset, I'm up to 526 heavenly chips this time after plateauing at around 62bil CpS. I'll see how high I can reach with this tomorrow.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
jesus christ this fucking game

also i got an autoclicker program which essentially doubles my cps, though this means i can't use the computer for other things

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I finally finished up all the regular achievements and even picked up True Neverclick with little effort. I don't know if most people are satisfied at this point, but I have the urge to build up Heavenly Chips just for the sake of having a monstrous CPS and perhaps preparing for the next update. 301 chips atm with two resets.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
also i'm p. sure the grandma is based off this woman:

from the facial similarity and one of the grandma quotes on the top banner being 'moist cookies.'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)