1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Please refer to this thread for the current Smogon Tier Lists.
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Corsola Cup Finals [Won by G80]

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Sonuis, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonuis

Sonuis Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

JOINING A TOURNAMENT RULES/INFO

Be sure to send your opponent a Private Message so you can setup a time to battle!

Corsola Cup: NU Tournament Rules (Refresher)
    Single Elimination Tournament
    Sleep Clause
    Freeze Clause
    PP Ups
    Self-KO Clause
    Battle Timeout
    No moves from the game Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness can be used on a Pokémon.
    Species Clause
    OHKO Clause
    Hax items/moves? (Somebody clarify this for me please)
    Eligible Pokémon can be found Here

BE SURE TO SEND A LOG OF YOUR BATTLE TO ME VIA SMOGON PM, AN E-MAIL TO MAKITIRU@HOTMAIL, OR ALLOW ME TO WATCH YOUR MATCH!

Pairings
    a2tarheel vs. Groudon80

DEADLINE: June 8th, 8:59 PM, PDT

Yes, June 8th. Since this tournament has not been going well, I'm going to be a bastard and make sure that if you don't complete it, you could be annoyed by having to do this battle on graduation. >:O
  2. gene

gene GENE
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

Sending pm now.

gl

edit: fuck, I didn't even realize this but I am moving into our new house on the 6th and won't have internet until the 8th...
  3. Sonuis

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Okay, a2tar, I KNOW for a fact that you will be on tonight. If you don't make your guest appearence, I will not be a happy camper.

I'm acting like a bastard, I know, but this tournament was placed in under my jurisdiction to be completed as soon as possible. So, you had best do what you need to do.

Also, be sure you play on the Smogon server so at least this way, I can have a much easier time as to locating you both.
  4. NC

NC

Yes, I will be on.
  5. gene

gene GENE
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

I won 1-0, intense game
  6. freaktron

freaktron

Well good work G80, on finally winning a Smogon tournament. About time you got your moment in the sun without hax. tbh I didn't really expect you to win this :O
  7. Sonuis

Tournament: End.

Congratulations goes to Groudon80 with a very close 1-0 victory over a2tarheel. This means that Groudon80 is the winner of the Corsola Cup!
  8. SpaceFlare

SpaceFlare

Nice, I lost to the champ in the semifinals. Gj g80.
  9. NC

NC

Nice job, almost all of my NU battles have been great ones.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)