Corsola Cup: NU Tournament [First Round Pairings]

Status
Not open for further replies.
allright me and a2tarheel are planning to battle early this week or possibly even today and I'll edit this later with the results

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
pax deorum wins on account of him actually knowing what he is doing

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
End Battle! Floppy Disk wins!
Score: 4 to 0
Floppy Disk: I piss on little kids.

hey ctrainer have mekkah or wart sub for me, im just not finding the time at the moment. i have tennis everyday, and because i have yet to learn to play nu, i dont think ill be able to get this done :(

if you hang out around battle mountain server you're sure to find him. hes on most every day.... though he usually goes to bed about 12 eastern time. and hes off and on from 6 pmish?

It was gay, Hitmonchan shouldn't be allowed (Since it can outspeed like everyone in NU and hit hard), and somehow a steel fly trap learns sing. =(

Ruby Soho said:
if you hang out around battle mountain server you're sure to find him. hes on most every day.... though he usually goes to bed about 12 eastern time. and hes off and on from 6 pmish?
Well, seeing as I haven't had access to the reg in quite awhile, I can really on get on Smogon...

I'd give you the link to Battle Mountain for you to see the IP, but that'd be advertising unless it's ok.

Chan isn't that strong, he's never given me many problems even when I had a weakness vs it

I meant that Siphai should've whined (if he was serious) in the sign-up thread, and not after the first round is played.

I might replace Draphoenix and Dragon_Hawk for Warthog if either don't confirm that they have been actively looking for each other. I think Wooty vs Kawaii Wolf will be done soon, though.

The only thing that beats hitmonchan is venomoth, who has 5 more base speed, and pidgeot, who is gay. Nobody knew how much it owned before signups >_<.

CTrainer said:
I might replace Draphoenix and Dragon_Hawk for Warthog if either don't confirm that they have been actively looking for each other. I think Wooty vs Kawaii Wolf will be done soon, though.
I've sent him a few PMs but he's only replied to one. And I can't find the address for the server he says he's usually on (Battle Mountain). I PMed him a few days ago asking for the address but no reply yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)