Could a mod lock this? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure I guess I have other stuff like a bunch of new stuff so CMT if you want for anything new if you want to change your mind.
edit: I also kinda forgot what you wanted
Can I get these?
Onix - 31/31/31/x/31/0 (female has sturdy)
Swablu - 31/31/31/31/31/x (female has cloud nine)
Mareep - 31/x/31/31/31/0 (female)

Xerneas
Timid | Fairy Aura
31/08/31/30/31/30
Moves: Gravity - Geomancy - Moonblast - Megahorn
OT: Ash | ID No. 39404
Level 50
Notes: My own Xerneas. Took a little more than a week of SRing(10 days). Switched between save files so Powersave was used. [HP Fire]
Non - Redis Not going to change to Full Redis

CMT for this.

This? Also I can't trade anymore today so if you accept then can we trade tomorrow?

Zapdos
Nature:
Calm - Level: 70 UT - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31
OT: Edgardo(16178)
Met Date: 7/19/2014
Hidden Power:

Very Rare Offers Only
Sure, tomorrow is fine. I'll be available most of the day. Also, can you clone because I'd need the Zapdos cloned(I can ask my cloner if you can't).

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
How about this (Modest)?

Hydreigon♀ LV.64
OT: Albus / 22946
IVs: 31 / 21 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Levitate
Signal Beam / Tailwind / Earth Power / Heat Wave
Non-Redis
Sounds good. I think I'll be able to trade the wednesday or maybe tomorrow, idk tbh; since some asshole messed up the internet connection in my neighborhood since past week's friday.

Great. Well tomorrow it is then.
Hey I just found a Zapdos like that one in my bank, and I'm not really interested in anything else. Sorry.
Sounds good. I think I'll be able to trade the wednesday or maybe tomorrow, idk tbh; since some asshole messed up the internet connection in my neighborhood since past week's friday.
PM me whenever you can trade. However, I'll be at school from 7:00 AM to 2:30 PM EST and I can't trade before school.(on weekdays)

I caught it like like sunday- monday night. I'm not sure what the date on my DS is. Can't check now, so I'll check that and your trade thread and send you a PM tomorrow. Also my vivillon pattern is modern so I don't think you would be interested in that.

Hey I just found a Zapdos like that one in my bank, and I'm not really interested in anything else. Sorry.
Well, this day just keep on getting better and better.

Anyway, I'd be willing to trade multiple Pokemon(depends).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)