Other Could someone give advice on my Pokemon X team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I was looking for someone to rate the move sets of my Pokemon team in X. Any recommendations for moves would be appreciated as well. I'd rather not change the pokemon. Its just for online battle since 2 are banned from comps. I finished the story a while ago, and while I am waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire I thought I might try competitive. So I am gonna start with online stuff
So here they are.

Lvl 100
Charizard
Item: Charizardite X
Moves: Fly, Blast Burn, Fire Fang, Dragon Claw

Lvl 89
Xerneas
Item: Pixie Plate
Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Moon Blast, Night Slash, Close Combat

Lvl 100
Blastoise
Item: Blastoisite
Moves: Surf, Waterfall, Strength, Hydro Pump

Lvl 85
Mewtwo
Item: Mewtwonite X
Moves: Psychic, Ice Beam, Aura Sphere, Recover

Lvl 86
Zapdos
Item: Zap Plate
Moves: Roost, Drill Peck, Thunderbolt, Thunder

Lvl 84
Lucario
Item: Lucarionite
Moves: Close Combat, Me First, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse

So any suggestions would be great thanks ;)

welcome to smogon. please review the rmt rules. firstly, you need three lines of description for each pokemon to explain your choices. also note that this is a competitive forum and we expect the teams to be similarly competitive, so the lack of evs, natures, and similar aspects isn't acceptable

seeing as this is just a simple uncompetitive in-game team, i'm just going to close this thread because i don't think you would get much help with this. if you were interested in getting into a more competitive setting and learning these sorts of things, check out the mentorship subforum and then the battling 101 subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)