COUNTDOWN R4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Time to up your game - in this tour - the aim of the game is to survive with as many pokémon in peak physical condition as possible - Loose too many 'mons one battle, and you'll put yourself at a massive disadvantage the next.
Tour Rules​

• You start off with 6 Pokémon. This will be your 6 for the duration.
  • When signing up - Message me your 6 - and when you lose a mon - post which you've lost when you post "won gg" or your opponent can tell me which mon you lost when they confirm your win.
  • Tier for the duration: ORAS OU
  • You ARE allowed to change the sets and items between rounds. As long as you keep the Pokémon the same.
  • No Pokémon / Item ban will affect this tournament. The tierlist will remain frozen unless there is a significant problem.
  • Status and any residual damage that happens AFTER your opponents last mon has fainted will not count towards any "deaths" of your mons.
  • There may be a penalty for skating by on activity wins.
  • And of course, All standard rules apply.
Matchups
Tricking vs Mack Bus *
Alloy vs Ruppy
The Quasar vs Living So Zambian
TewMew vs Sovahkiin *

A Week until Deadline

Last edited:
Alloy can have the win. I'm not a big fan of getting this far without having actually played any games, plus my Internet is really unstable right now and we're waiting on a technician to come out and look at it, so I don't know when I can safely say it'll be stable enough to be confident in trying to play a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)