Counter Strike: Global Offensive

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
DreamHack Cluj-Napoca starts tomorrow, who's hype?

I think this'll be my first time following a major.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
This is going to be the best major yet because fnatic isn't the favorite going into it. I wouldn't be surprised if fnatic doesn't even make the finals. Should be a great major all around

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
I did pick em and fantasy. Envy vs TSM seems a likely final, but Envy could get knocked out quarters if they lose to Na'Vi in groups since that game is a bo1.

jacob

USA! USA! USA! Let's finally get an na team out of groups! Luminosity doesn't count even though they are in na.

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
Go cloud9 hahahahahahaha haha... Ha....

I'll go cry in a corner rip skins rip dream

FUCKIGN FREAK U SUCK FUCKING BOT SHROUD BOT SKADOODLE FUCKING SGARES IS TOPFRAGGING. YOU LOSE TO IMMUNITY AND THEN THIS SHIT FUCK U C9 YOU FUCKING LOST MY SKINS FUCK YOU.

VP almost lose to Liquid, now c9 not best in an ;-;

Last edited:
tsm destroying as usual, fnatic stuttering a bit

cloud9 has completely dropped the ball - this is the easiest group they've had in the last 4 majors and they're still struggling, throwing away the game after what should have been free anti-ecos

then there's mouz playing the worst game i've ever seen with terrible vetoing followed by just classic onlinesports choking

liquid seems to have taken over c9's spot as north america's last hope, they played pretty well against vp almost outaiming them at every turn with nitro elige and fugly being na's best aimers . they choked pretty hard at the end made some bad mistakes but soon they will learn to close out a game =(. vp still the bane of na, although barely this time

titan vs nip lol god it's almost hard to watch how bad nip has become over the last couple months, but i'm also really excited for titan because ex6tenz finally seemed to find his fragging power

also is anybody betting on these games? i won $20 so far but this shit is like an e heart attack

Last edited:

jacob

If c9 end up not making it out of groups there should be a roster change. Same with nip

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
Did the pick em and only got the mous and c9 predicts wrong. I haven't done any betting with major cash yet.

Who would c9 get lol maybe freakazoid will drop because he's been slacking and is way too cocky but I don't even who c9 could add (maybe user Jacob?)

jacob

As crazy as it sounds a very real move of get right to c9 is a possibility

nip's contracts don't expire until the end of the year i believe, and really i can't see them switching up their roster bc of their fucking insane brand loyalty towards each other. and even though people say they haven't achieved much lately, it's only in terms of the top t1 teams (envyus, tsm, fnatic, vp) and any sponsor would be pretty happy with that, so idk. they do need to get their shit together though

c9 just has nobody to shuffle for, lol - na talent is pretty dry right now. i highly doubt gtr is going to c9, what makes you think it's a possibility? joke tweets from jw don't count

also poor performance by dig although it's to be expected since tenski literally joined their team 2 days before the tourney

also for pickems, are you just buying the stickers direclty and shit? i'll never really understand people who do that lol, but then again i'll enver understand why i bet skins either

jacob

If c9 do end up with a roster change I think they will get an eu player since like you said the talent pool is dry af. They could also do some exchange with clg

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
They started 4 hours ago. LETS FUCKING GO CLOUD9 IF SEAN AND FREAK STAY ON THIS TEAR AND SKA+NOTHING FIND THEIR FORM THERE IS NO REASON THEY CANNOT WIN THE MAJOR. TAKE MY ENERGY NOT MY SKINS C9

jacob

So what I've learned from this major is LG sucks dick in league's but are good at majors and the opposite for c9

jacob

fnatic is slumping pretty hard rn. Also how great would it be if no Swedish team gets out of groups considering how at least one has been in the finals of every major

jacob

TSM should win but nv still has a very real shot of winning a TSM vs nv final would be 50/50

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)