Counter that RU Pokemon! Community Teambuilder - Heysup vs. Pearl.

Not a bad set, but everyone knows what every set is, you can't "surprise" someone with Air Balloon because they know Camarupt has it. Also it's hard to say Air Balloon gives an immunity to ground especially since you might be switching into another move and boom, immunity gone. And since we know all the sets... neither team is using any weakening berries and Torterra is running some Def EVs while Scolipede and Raichu have the standard 4 HP and 4 SpD investment respectively.
Not too many people expect air balloon, and if they aren't looking, there's always human error, and I factor that in accordingly. The defensive Ev's are the reason I maxed out the spAtk ev's. What do you think of me wasting the fnal two effort points? (I know, it's a little off topic lol!)

SkullCandy

She Bangs The Drums
is a Contributor Alumnus
True, but the point of this exercise (game sounds too frivolous) is to create two teams with which two Smogoners battle it out with. They have probably witnessed the whole creation process (and even if they haven't can easily look back before the match) and therefore know exactly which pokemon are running what moves, natures, ev's and especially items.

True, but the point of this exercise (game sounds too frivolous) is to create two teams with which two Smogoners battle it out with. They have probably witnessed the whole creation process (and even if they haven't can easily look back before the match) and therefore know exactly which pokemon are running what moves, natures, ev's and especially items.
Woah, back up a minute, you can view the opponents ITEMS?!
Man, what was I thinking *facepalms multiple times* that's what I get for not thinking. *smacks forehead*

It has to be done.....

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SpD)
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Brave Bird
- Hidden Power Ground

Nothing can take a Brave Bird, especially if they use a Ghost (Rotom can't take Brave Birds unless it doesn't invest in Speed, the rest don't even come close) or another sweeper. Honchkrow can easily Pursuit-kill a weakened Pokemon or Medicham trapped in Psycho Cut and win the game for team 2 just like that because +1 Sucker Punch / Brave Bird deals with every single Pokemon on team 1, besides the prediction war with Raichu's Encore. Scarf, believe it or not, actually doesn't have the same revenge killing power which matters a lot since Sucker Punch is the best way to deal with Medicham and a set-up Torterra. Not to mention Scarf lets potential threats such as Omastar set up.

I know it's a little "mainstream" but it's basically made to dismantle team 1.

Swellow(M)@Toxic Orb
Trait:Guts
EV's: 252 Att/4 Def/252 Spe
Nature: Jolly(+Spe,-SpA)
~Brave Bird
~Facade
~Protect
~U-turn

Swallow brings a great late game cleaner/early game scout to team 2, unlike the already mentioned Moltres and rotom, swellow isn't locked in to one move. Swallow also can just be used to punch gaping holes in team 2 as it is only outsped by medicham.peotect is for early game to get you status or if medicham wants to switch in. Swellow also provides team 2 with a great revenge killer, who if played correctly just U-turns out of it's counters to keep momentum.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright let's vote. Due to the controversial opinions I'll leave this one open fore between 1-2 days, unless there is a consensus.

My vote goes to HeySup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)