Crashing High - Peaked #3

Mosquiton

Tette

This team was born in order to create a team with sharpedo as a star, Pokémon very underrated in the ou metagame, even tough I think its one of the best cleaner of the metagame. To do so he needs support to his huge weakness to priority but also to those few Pokémon that can tank both of his stab (like Ferrothorn).

I started with Sharpedo and i immediately put Politoed to allow him a 50% more power to stab Waterfall.

Initially i tried SpecsToed to dent ferrothorn with hydro pump, then I added normal ScarfTornadus that everyone had forgotten because of its shape Therians. The niche of Tornadus is his 111 base speed that allows it to outspeed scarfed Gengar, Lati @ s, & Terrakion co. Basically it's the fastest scarfer.

At this point it was clear that Breloom was a problem for my team, its priority was too bad for sharpedo, and even Toed and Tornadus cant really beat it if weakened, so i put srockerCelebi to get one of the best counter to Loom.

Bi was so important in the team that I gave him BatonPass not to run the risk of being trapped by Tyranitar. So now the Steel in general gave me some problems, especially in more defensive team because they needed a switch in a bulky grass to absorb my water attacks: i then decided to include specs Magnezone to kill various Skarmory, Forretress, Ferrothorn, Jirachi, Scizor & stuff.

As the last member i decided to insert CB Terrakion because ... oh come on ... CBKion is what hits hard over all in the current metagame and have him in the team is a reliable weapon in order to rout the enemy defenses.

The team so ran pretty well but like all beta team presented some problems, for example, the DragonSpam because Zone could stand a few shots leaving me too discovered then i really went for a Pokémon that played better to counter so i tried ferrothorn, but I noticed that Ferrothorn is grass and it doesnt not have sinergy with Celebi due to the same typing. I was Without trapper so i tried specs Gothitelle that not only let me trap the Steel but also annoying stuff such as a Tentacruel to prevent it from setting up toxic spikes and prevent it from spin as well, also Starmie and breloom where easily trapped, one of the most annoying poké to its powerful priority.

The team now was ending but at ladder matches I noticed an annoying weakness to Scizor but mostly Lucario who after a dance he could sweep my whole team, then I had a wonderfull idea that gave originality to my team: Cobalion.

The Typing of Cobalion has a useful resistance to priority of Zor and Cario, and thanks to its boosted CloseCombat by ChoiceBand it hits hard, but i will explain better in his description all useful tasks that Cobalion does in the team.

Eventually I noticed that people were using Jolly Breloom, and being Gothi slower of Loom i failed the trapkill, so I changed the set in scarf and the victories began to increase because I could kill Kion in band version and Keldeo in specs version without receiving damage, also Gengar and Starme, and let me trick in peace but especially rape Loom without him sporing me something.

Politoed (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Drizzle - Timid Nature
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Scald - Ice Beam - Encore - Toxic

Posted in the first place to give the boost of power at Waterfall of Sharpedo but also as a discreet revengekiller, can outspeed +1 adamant dragonite.
You will notice the presence of scald in the scarfer set, why this? The point of toed is not to make direct ohko but to help others members to wear down the opponent, even slightly, to help for the final clean sweep of Sharpedo.
All Pokémon that would sweep the shark, happens to come on even Toed (Rotom-w, Ferrothorn and similars) and burning them reduces drastically the staying power making them virtually dominated all others my pokémon because it would add 13% to damage each round my attack.
Encore on scarfer set is the most delicious there, it rapes all those people abusing sub Toxicroak or Jirachi, which is the only issue that the team has but thanks to It can encore it and preventing attack blocking it on substitute or on CalmMind.
Toxic Finally Is useful to poison all those immune pokemon to scald for example Gastrodon or jellicent, but also CalmMind Latias that i dont want to burn with scald.

Sharpedo (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost - Adamant Nature
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spd
Waterfall - Protect - Crunch - Ice fang/Zen Headbutt

Sharpedo is the star of the team, I always wanted to make a nearly perfect team and finally I succeeded. Sharpedo has an incredible ability of cleaning with its fantastic dream world ability: Speed Boost which increases its speed every turn.
Thanks to his stab it gets an almost perfect Coverage, resisted virtually only by Ferrothorn, in addition i can hit with IceFang dragons like Nite, Mence, Chomp and LOLHydreigon. you can put Zen Headbutt on Fang for Keldeo and Cruel but I still have Gothitelle that performs an excellent job trapping them.
The EVs spread especially allows me to reach the magic number: 265.
After just one round it gets to 397 which can outspeed all Poké slower than 394: Jolteon, Aerodactyl & co, while +2 comes to 530 with which get over ScarfLatios and even ScarfTornadus.
It's raw power, a real break asses.

Gothitelle (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Shadow Tag - Timid Nature
Psyshock - Trick - Thunderbolt - Hidden Power [Fighting]

Awesome, Gothitelle in this team is more than right.
He removes many of those Pokémon that give me problem with its ability to trap things that i need.
With Psyshock I remove Breloom, Cruel, Keldeo, Terrakion and Amoonguss.
With TBolt it hits various jellicent, Starmie, Slowbro and Skarmory.
With HP Fight I hit Ferrothorn, Mamoswine and Tyranitar, Surely I missed someone, lol.
While with trick i can fuck those Pokémon that i can't hit with the above attacks, like Blissey/Chansey, Cresselia, Hippowdon, Jirachi, etc.
The interesting thing about being scarf is that I can avoid being hit and ko Gengar, Keldeo and Terrakion.
Gothitelle also is part of a small team inside strategy in combo with Cobalion, but we're going to look better in his description.

Tornadus (M) @ Sharp Beak
Trait: Prankster - Naive Nature
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hurricane - Tailwind - Superpower - Hidden Power [Ice]

I understand the convenience of Regenerator of Therian form, but this one definitely stronger, lol.
This set a bit particular lets me perform surprise kill than ever I imagined, because in fact, this Pokémon is used practically only Choicer or alternatively LifeOrber, so when for example you use Hurricane and the opponent sends out Tyranitar to take an hurricane, not seeing the damage of Orb he expects a choicer, here I hit hard with a superpower with obviously kills and I won the weather war (chople berry apart >_>), same thing when I use superpower on heatran or blissey and the opponents place gliscor on field and I clean him with hp ice. Everything is really delicious.
But the cool doesn't end here: with tailwind (used mostly to end game) doubling the speed of the whole team for 4 rounds, that is enough to clean everything with a Pokémon (usually avoid using protect on Sharpedo) and the opponent will be shitty.

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs - Relaxed Nature
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef
Gyro Ball - Protect - Stealth Rock - Leech Seed

Unfortunately there's not much to say, it's the standard Ferrothorn that place rocks and helps me to wear down the opponent thanks to seeds + protect + iron barbs.
Used primarily as a wall for the Dragons, for rotom-w and any other stuff that you already know..
Gyroball its preferrd for Dragons but especially Kyurem-B that otherwise would give some problems to team.

Cobalion @ Choice Band
Trait: Justified - Naive Nature
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Close Combat - Volt Switch - X-Scissor - Hidden Power [Ice]

I needed something to hit hard, but as I said the priority of Zor and Cario bother me, so I looked for someone who still strong but resisted them, and cobalion was perfect.
Unfortunately it doesn't have the same Kion attack, so I had to arrange in other ways, and what I built was really very functional.
Usually I put the strategy into believing your opponent of being or physical or special, for example, the opponents usually send out them Landorus, Gliscor Celebi and Starmie then into believing to be Physical sweeper, next turn they always send out them, and that's where I get a good 70% damage to the Earth-flying pokemon.
Same thing for Celebi and Starmie, not expecting the XScissor it really easily come on field against him and get a clean ohko.
Do you remember the combo strategy with Gotitelle which I told before?
well thanks to VoltSwitch with the obvious entry of Jellicent or Skarmory on Cobalion, I assure a trapkill of Gothitelle on them that they were expecting the fight move and instead take a voltswitch, with the next entry of Gothi, you have no idea how many times this combo worked, lol.

Unfortunately when I was third on the ladder, the opponents haxed me and I went down on 25 th position and I didn't remember to do a screen but ohwell, the team is very strong, gg. I hope you enjoyed the team in all its originality and functionality.

If you liked the team, don’t forget to leave a Luvdisc!

Export:
Politoed (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Drizzle
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Encore
- Toxic

Sharpedo (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Protect
- Crunch
- Zen Headbutt

Gothitelle (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Shadow Tag
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Tornadus (M) @ Sharp Beak
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Hurricane
- Tailwind
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed

Cobalion @ Choice Band
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Close Combat
- Volt Switch
- X-Scissor
- Hidden Power [Ice]

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Very nice team Mosquiton, but why not use the on-site set for Cobalion, seeing as you already use two special moves on a CB set:

[SET]
name: Mixed Attacker
move 1: Close Combat
move 2: Volt Switch
move 3: X-Scissor
move 4: Hidden Power Ice
item: Expert Belt
ability: Justified
nature: Naive
evs: 28 Atk / 228 SpA / 252 Spe

You can alter the EV spread according to your needs, but Expert Belt is a much better on Cobalion, unless there are certain Pokemon you really want to OHKO/2HKO and you need CB to do this.

EDIT: You might also want to change HP Fighting to Grass Knot on Goth, as Grass Knot still takes care of Tyranitar, and unlike HP Fighting can OHKO Mamo after SR (88.08 - 104.15%), as well as weaken physically defensive Hippowdon, the only Hippo that can hold back Sharpedo, to the point that it is useless against the rest of the team (64.76 - 76.66%). Ferrothorn takes pitiful damage from HP Fighting anyway, and Trick cripples it much better.

EDIT 2: I also would strongly advice you to run LO instead of Sharp Beak on Tornadus, as Superpower really needs the added power of LO to get certain OHKO/2HKOes. Not only this, but you are not bluffing anything against good players as they will notice the power difference between Specs and immediately know that you are not choiced, and a Specs Torn never uses Superpower anyway.

Here are some KOes that Tornadus misses out without LO with Superpower:

- 0 Atk Tornadus Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 258-304 (30.39 - 36.07%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock.

I replaced the power of Superpower to 100 BP to account for both hits (i will do this on any 2HKO), and as you see you can never 2HKO her, while with LO you have a 38.67% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

- 0 Atk Tornadus Superpower vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 156-184 (40.51 - 47.79%) -- 8.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

While with LO you always 2HKO after SR.

Finally, if you go with LO, replace Hidden Power Ice with U-turn, as Hurricane OHKOes anything that you would want to use HP Ice on after SR.

Cool team Mosquiton, maybe you can try Spikes somewhere on your Ferrothorn in order to sweep more easily with Sharpedo. You haven't a spin blocker, it's true, but you have Gothitelle which traps and kills Tentacruel, the most common Rapid Spin user in BW2 OU so I think this isn't a big problem. However, this is just a preference of mine so you can ignore this post if you don't like Spikes for some reason. Nothing else to say, great team and luvdisc'd

congrats on your peak btw

Mosquiton

Tette
@AlexWolf: Uh, very interesting advice Alex.
Certainly i'll try this change 'cause Cobalion gain an important fredoom for make more surprise kills, thank you.
I'm going to test it and check the various damages.

@Alexander: Yo Xander, certainly spikes can help Pedo's sweep but i have to find a slot to put it xD
i like seed-protect ferrothorn but on Cobalion i think isn't a great idea 'cause can lost a part of his "strategy"
I'll try Doublesetter Thorn, ty :P

This is a great team and congrats on the peak!

Anyway like you said, the team is very weak to Breloom.

The pairing of Breloom and Jolteon can sweep your entire team. (yes I know Jolteon is rare. How about Breloom+Rotom Wash? Rotom is common. That will sweep your team.

Rotom Tbolts Politoed, Tornadus
Breloom Mach Punches/Low Sweeps Ferrothorn, Sharpedo, Cobalion

The only thing not hurt is Gothitelle, which is 2HKOed by most attacks in the metagame anyway.

I'd suggest switching Ferrothorn for Celebi. It beats all Breloom and can also set up Stealthh Rock. It also has Recover,, aa bettter move than Leech Seed. It also beats Rotom Wash,

Celeebi @ Leftovers
Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP/156 Def/100 SpA/4 Spe
Bold
-Recover
-Stealth Rock
-Leaf Storm
-Psychic

With this spread you are surviving any hit from Breloom, and will OHKO it back with Psychic. Leaf Storm beats Rotom Wash.

D i a b l o

Hi Mosquiton, great team.

In my opinion, Sharpedo needs of Spikes to meet important ko, so what I suggest is Spikes> SR on Ferrothorn, while on Cobalion I advise you to put the Ebelter set with SR because honestly Cobalion gives free field at many pokémon like Landorus that with Ebelter set it don't gives.
For Tornadus, instead, I would consider U-Turn on the HP Ice because Hurricane with Sharp Beack and STAB, imo, does a lot more damage than a HP Ice very effective.
The rest is a beautiful team; good job dude.
Ludvisc'd.

Mosquiton

Tette
@Victinivcreate: i don't think to be weak to Breloom, Gothitelle is in the team principally for Loom, also i have Toed with scarf and Tornadus that outspeed loom.
If i encounter a team with breloom and Jolt, my priority is kill breloom but with sharpedo after a protect i can outspeed Jolteon and make a direct ohko to him, also with a switchback i cant trapkill breloom with gothi during the mach.
Maybe on the paper i can be weak to Jolt+Loom, but in practice i don't think :P

@Dead Whis: as i told @Alexander, i'm trying to use Spikes + Srock, i'll tell how work the team with this change.

Thanks for the advices :P

ganj4lF

Nobody is safe from the power of science!
is a Team Rater Alumnus
The team is great, however Volcarona looks very painful to deal with. It comes out after Cobalion gets a kill, sets up a QD, then proceeds to deal massive damage to your team regardless of the weather. +1 Offensive Volcarona Bug Buzz OHKOs Politoed (and if it's runnung Giga Drain, it can do so even with Lefties / Lum / whatever), so you cannot Encore, Sharpedo is outsped even at +1 if Volcarona is running max speed, Ferrothorn dies easily to a +1 Fire STAB in Rain even without the LO boost. Bulkier versions are easier to handle since you can Encore / Trick them, but still if your Toed goes down to whatever reason, it will be painful to take them down. A solution could be to use Stone Edge on Cobalion, however losing X-Scissor hurts against Celebi, and Rock coverage is largely redundant with Ice, so it would be a waste of a moveslot, in a sense. Still, it would solve your problem quite well (Volcarona can't really set up a QD on anything else, maybe a Gothitelle locked into an inopportune attack but it's not that easy since Psyshock 2HKOs offensive versions (defensive ones can be Encored by Toed) and you probably don't want to lock yourself in anything else against the kind of teams Volcarona is used in most of the times). While Tornadus actually can take a hit in Rain, it's still pretty easy to bring it down to 60% (the amount of damage a LO +1 Fire Blast does in Rain) and roll over it as well, so I really thing you should look better into the Volcarona problem (this is disregarding HP Rock / HP Ice Volcaronas, that are not very common those days, but rape your Tornadus easily).

I also agree on what alexwolf said, Cobalion really need that Expert Belt set to be effective, and a Life Orb on Tornadus helps a ton against Steels not neutral to Fighting.

Other than that, great team, and good luck with it.

Neliel

Sacred Sword
Hey man, i've probably already told you those things but ill post here anyway. I support the changes alexwolf and alexander already said, respectively i think you should just put the expert belt set with stealth rock on cobalion and try spikes on ferrothorn. I know you dont like spikes without antispinners but your tornadus really appreciates the spikes support to win against tyranitar, jirachi and other stuff.

With that said, i would try grass knot over hidden power fight on your gothitelle. Hp fight doesnt seem really vital, you are going to do pityful damage to ferrothorn anyway and tyranitar is hit hard by grass knot. The main reason is to trap more effectively hippowdown which seems pretty difficult to beat if supported right with celebi/starmie.

For you scarf politoed, i would try to use focus blast over toxic for one main reason, which is the increbile increase of choice band tyranitar. Imo you are going to lose the 1 vs 1 against it if you cant predict crunch or pursuit, and focus blast should easily ko it. This also can catch some ferrothorn, that without hidden power fighting and choice band close combat are more difficult to beat.
Gl!

Mosquiton

Tette
Ehi guys i'm trying all your advices, at the moment Cobalion@Belt with Srock + SpikesFerro seems working very well in combo, but i have to trap quickly the various spinners to avoid that remove my hazards.
I'm trying also GKnot over HP Fight on Gothi and is proving useful aganis Donphan, Mamoswine and Hippowdon.

Thanks for your advices, i appreciate it :P

Hey Mosquiton this is a great, solid, original rain team. I've been trying it out and it's extremely easy and fun to play with. Grats on the peak and good luck with future laddering - Luvdisked :)

Mosquiton

Tette
Hey Mosquiton this is a great, solid, original rain team. I've been trying it out and it's extremely easy and fun to play with. Grats on the peak and good luck with future laddering - Luvdisked :)
Ehi Conduit thank you, i'm glad you like it :P

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Also Mosquiton, if you go with Life Orb on Tornadus it would be a good idea to replace HP Ice with Grass Knot, to better deal with SpD Hippo, which looks somewhat hard to take down atm.

As for the Volcarona problem, Thunder Wave is a perfectly viable option instead of X-Scissor to cripple Volcarona, as well as other switch-ins to Cobalion, such as Lati@s, and Gengar.

Oh and Taunt on Coblaion can prevent Volcarona from setting up too, as well as preventing setup from most Spikers of OU and some SR setters.

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hey,

This is a pretty solid team with few issues. Like others have said, a Volcarona can be potentially threatening, but you do have some natural safeties built in with Tornadus's Tailwind. I would definitely suggest trying an Expert Belt Cobalion over your current CB set, but if you are really worried about Volcarona you can always try adding Stone Edge in (over maybe X-Scissor) so you can lure and ohko it. I would also suggest trying Hidden Power Ice or Grass Knot over Hidden Power Fighting on Gothitelle and U-turn over Hidden Power Ice on Tornadus. By using Hidden Power Ice, you can trap Pokemon like Landorus-T who could potentially ruin a Sharpedo sweep with Intimidate, while using Grass Knot gives you a way to still damage Tyranitar. Most importantly, both options give you a way to actually damage Hippowdon once you have trapped it. I'm suggesting U-turn on Tornadus because it gives you incredibly momentum, and works great when paired with Gothitelle. For example, you can U-Turn right out of their Specially Defensive Hippowdon switch in and immediately win the weather war. Plus, U-turn in general is a great move and I have also found HP Ice to not be needed as much since Hurricane hits Pokemon like Gliscor/Landorus-T incredibly hard. Anyways, cool team and gl.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello here.

Pretty similar team to the one TGMD posted some time ago. I'm pretty surprised that no one (including you) noticed that. I guess that was not intentionnal, but it won't hurt to mention his team considering how interesting it was.
So that's a team around a Sharpedo's sweep, paired with Gothitelle. What I find really annoying in those teams is that I always feel like Gothitelle has to trap the whole metagame to make the team really work.

Let's see what I'm talking about by checking the weaknesses :

- Keldeo. One hell of a weakness, especially since you don't play Zen Headbutt (you slashed it as second, so I assume you don't use it) and well, you're "supposed" to trap it with Gothitelle, else the poney wrecks your whole team with a Scarf or if he can get a sub up (should not be too hard to get on Toed or Ferro etc.). Have fun trapping an HPump locked Keldeo by the way, or if he gets a Sub somewhere, then CM and kills your Gothi at +1, it's pretty much GG then. I guess Toed can help here, once, and then he becomes a big set-up bait.

- Breloom. Alright, it does also sweep a nice part of your team. Gothitelle traps it ? Okay, then what if Breloom isn't alone, what if he's with Keldeo. Gothitelle's legs start shaking because it is getting complicated right here. Breloom even kills Tornadus after SR with Mach Punch if he gets an SD with Fighting Gem. Needless to say that getting Gothitelle safely in is pretty much impossible.

- Terrakion. Yes, this guy hits hard, and he's a bit like Keldeo, you're just lacking a good answer, especially if he's a Scarf set that you can't really trap without taking damages. And oh my god the Sub/Salac.

So, those three threats are really common, and they all pressure the same pokemon : Your Gothitelle. I'm sure that in the end, if they're, say, two in the same team (not unlikely at all) this is getting hard for you to stop the incoming sweep. Especially when I see that half your team is holding choice items, thus, will get locked.

Okay, so all those weaknesses come mainly from Ferrothorn. Basically, your team can't back up the set-up opportunities which are allowed by Ferrothorn. That's why, I don't like this pokemon here. You got no Ghost, no strong defensive backbone, you just can't afford standing against +2 Lucario. This Cobalion is... highly weird in my opinion. All he seems (according to your opinion) to bring is a solution to Scizor and to Lucario while Volt-Switching (but he doesn't lure Ferrothorn, Keldeo, Breloom, Terrakion).

And RP Landorus, sweeps you (if you trap something with Gothitelle, he set-up and gg... Keldeo +Landorus rings a bell ?).

So, the changes :

- Celebi over Ferrothorn, it should help with your weakness to the Fighting powerhouses (you can't rely on a paper made SR weak Tornadus).
A classic SpD version to take powerful HPumps while still being able to decently take neutral physical hits. Will help against RP Landorus by the way.

- Scizor over Cobalion, seems to be the perfect fit. You force the switch to Skarmory while you U-Turn, you can worn down Ferrothorn and lure him too, same goes for Keldeo. On the other hand, you revenge kill Terrakion and check him in a pinch. Guess what, Scizor would also fix your weakness to Volcarona that Ganjalf pointed out. CB Scizor + TailWind could be a neat wombo combo by the way.

Overall, your team is less prone to boosters since you hit hard or pivot/trap. To be honest, I'd switch Toed to a Specs set to pressure more Sun teams (you have not a lot of stuff to win the weather war here) because you don't need the Scarf in my opinion. If it's just to revenge kill dragons, Scizor can decently do it if you managed to get SR up.

Good luck with your team, I hope I helped somewhat to improve your creative team.

THE SETS :

Celebi @ Leftovers
Natural Cure
240 HP / 232 SpD / 44 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Psychic / Giga Drain (RATHER PSYCHIC !)

Scizor @ Choice Band
Technician
172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-Turn
- Superpower/Pursuit
- Aerial Ace

I don't know if you really need Pursuit. Superpower seems always useful. If Volcarona set-up, you can Tail Wind as he kills you and then send Scizor !! On a "more serious" note, it kills Keldeo so I strongly believe that it will be useful.

If you want to try out SpecsToed, give him 76 Speed to outspeed Nite at +1 with a TailWind !

TL;DR :
Celebi over Ferrothorn
Scizor over Cobalion
Give a shot to Specs Toed

EDIT : I just noticed that it was the RMT of the week, so gratz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)