1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Craziest/sickest/most extreme things you've ever done!

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by Samwise, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Samwise

Samwise

Just post the craziest things that you think you've ever done. I seriously can't think of any off the top of my head but I'll post when I do. Should be fun.
  2. The.Lost.Hylian

The.Lost.Hylian I'll have what you're drinking
    is a Researcher Alumnus

- When Transformers opened this past summer, my friend, his older brother, and I made Transformer costumes from cardboard boxes my friend and I retrieved while dumpster diving. I was Starscream, my friend was Optimus Prime, and since his older brother is wheelchair bound, he was Optimus Prime in truck form. We left the theater and were attacked by fans who wanted pictures and autographs, ahaha. It was grand.
    [​IMG]

- I went to a party at Elon University with above friend, where he goes to school. I went also... kind of with a lady friend I was talking to. Well, after getting really drunk and really high, I ended up meeting some random female there and, uhm, doing the dirty... in the back of my friend's truck... with the entire apartment building behind the truck watching. I was too drunk to realize people were watching. Apparently some of the people at the party we were at, which was at a building farther down the parking lot, were riding around the parking lot on their bikes, and went back to the party, saying, "Dude, I saw a man's ass in the back of a truck. I think he's fucking." to which my friend replied, "Wait... where's the truck?" "At the end of the parking lot." "Oh god damn it!" I woke up on a couch, didn't know where I was, and not recognizing her. Apparently she thought my name was Greg or Craig, which it definitely is not.
    [​IMG]
    Me re-enacting for my friend the next day.

- Back in high school, my friends and I were highly mischievous. When at one specific friend's house, because he lived in a neighborhood that was being expanded, late at night we would sneak out, wearing all black, with a backpack full of toilet paper and plastic gloves. No, we didn't do what you would expect with the toilet paper. Oh no, we were much more original. We would sneak into the developing houses and shit all over the place. Fuck TPing. We went POOPIN' (as we called it). We'd shit in the fireplaces, the jacuzzis, the bathtubs, etc etc etc. I remember once, there was a balcony looking over the living room, and I hung my ass over and shit, anticipating the splatter 16 feet below :) Another time, I found a box of nails and had a liquid shotgun shit all over the nails. I'd hate my life if I was the motherfucker who had to use those nails.

- Now, the friends that I would go POOPIN' with I've known for a long time, so we're absolutely used to seeing each other naked. No homo. So, when we had a Halo2 party one weekend, we got tired of another friend of ours camping out like a (BAN ME PLEASE) and sniping everyone. He'd never leave his spot. So, to get revenge, we attacked... naked.
    [​IMG]
    I'm the purple dot. My friend whose house we were at is the blue dot. My other friend is the green dot. And our victim was the dot in front of the TV, the dark blue dot. The arrow in the dark blue dot shows what direction he was facing. So, Purple and Blue come into the room at the same time, ass naked. Victim sees us, falls backwards out of the chair, gets up, and runs south, where Green is waiting. As soon as Victim runs through the south door, Green tackles him and Purple and Blue join Green in pummeling him. What a grand scheme.

Victim is a homophobe, so this was the PERFECT way to make him quit being a camping (BAN ME PLEASE). Or so we thought. Later that night, he was back to his faggotry of camping and sniping the entire match, so I got my own revenge. After getting sniped about 7 times in a row by this asshole, I walked into the room where he was playing (which was now the south room in the diagram) and saw him sitting on the floor, facing away from the door. I took advantage of this, whipped out my balls, and dropped them on his head. Yeah. Take that.

- My freshman year in college, there were a couple guys on my hall that were complete assholes. I don't even remember what one of them did to piss me off, but he did. He pissed me off pretty bad. So, one day I'm walking down the hall to the bathroom to take a shit, when I see him leaving his room with a towel and his shower kit. His mistake: he left his door open just a bit. So, instead of going to the bathroom, I snuck in his room, took his pillow, and shit in his pillowcase. Then I returned it properly to his bed.

Moral of the story: don't piss me off.

- I'm a huge joker, and seeing as how I enjoy sexy time, I hump a lot of things. Women, men, inanimate objects. Just to kid around. I'll jump on my friend's backs and just hump the shit out of them. It's rather fun, you should try.

Well, I turned 21 a few weeks ago, and had an ABC party to celebrate. I got fucking shithoused, and while I was trying to dance, I fell over on the floor, sprawled out. I only know what happened afterwards because my friends recounted this to me the next day, as this was during my "DUDE I LOVE YOU!" mode, which my friends and I know is "I won't remember this in the morning." So, right after I hit the floor, 6 of my friends dogpiled me and humped me stupid for about 30 seconds. I really really wish I had it on video :(

I'll reply when I can think of more crazy or stupid shit I've done.
  3. Samwise

Samwise

All that stuff is fucking phenomenal!!! Nice dude!!! This should be the most extreme post for a while!
  4. Duckster

Duckster

I once broke my wrist trying to Boardslide a 5-set handrail on my skateboard, it was pretty Xtreme.

Also sometimes me and my friends play this game where we run through peoples back yards banging on their doors and then we rate each others style as we jump from yard to yard, it can be pretty gnar! Back Yardin' as we call it.

And one time I ate a whole bag of these:
    [​IMG]
  5. The.Lost.Hylian

The.Lost.Hylian I'll have what you're drinking
    is a Researcher Alumnus

IMO, next time you go Back Yardin', shit on the back porch before banging on the door.

I'd like to see your friend top that one!
  6. TheMantyke

TheMantyke ᴵ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᶜᶫᵒᵇᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᴷᶦʳᵇʸ
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

...I dressed up as the burger king for a high school event...

everyone wanted a samwitch, I gave them one containing my knuckles...

later that day I went through the BK drivethrough and made this black girl freak out, followed immediatly by going into a mcdonalds and told them that Ronalds head was severed on a pike outside..

but this is absolute trash compaired to kholdstaire's one xD
  7. xc_hawk

xc_hawk

Anything I will ever do in life is instantly topped by kholdstaire, the man shit in a pillowcase.
  8. Basics

Basics

Heh. Lol, I've done some stupid stuff. In retrospect, most of it was kinda... well, kinda fucked up, and I probably wouldn't do it again (some of this is... really bad, lol), but it was fun at the time, and I mean hey, I was a much stupider person.

This one kinda kills me just to remember, but I slipped half an ecstasy pill into my Grade 10 English teacher's coffee at lunch before class. It was extremely entertaining, but I have to say she acted much more sober than I do when I'm on E.

In much the same vein, although not quite as serious, I made hash brownies for one of my (very nerdy and very straight-edge) friend's "parties". That was the most entertaining shit in the world.

I've smoked several times inside my school in the STEP (Students Towards Environmental Protection) office. It's a sick room with like no windows, and no one ever comes in, so that was pretty sweet. I just stood in front of this air vent, and all the smoke was literally gone in like 5-10 minutes. Some Febreze and I was set.

I have some more (non-drug-related) ones, too... I'll post those later.
  9. Sklez

Sklez

Ahh dont encourage Kholdstaire!

Only thing I can think of involved pissing in a letterbox.
  10. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

It seems this topic is mostly prank-oriented, with which I hardly have any experience. However, I still have bragging rights for jumping off a waterfall or two and monorailing over an over 50m deep canyon sitting on a couple of bags.
  11. Lee

Lee @ Thick Club
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Hmm...I've done a ton of random shit, but the thing that I got called crazy the most for had to be when me and a friend just randomly decided to go on a bike ride to Stirling (note:about 300 miles away) after watching Braveheart. So in a patrioric rage, we grabbed a spare T-shirt, 20 quid and a bag full of food. Was probably the best three days of my life...we were sleeping in farmers fields and bus stops and spending all our money on whisky. I swear, the whole journey between Berwick and Edinburgh was a drunken blur. Good times.

[​IMG]

Hehe.
  12. Thunda

Thunda

You look like you were eleven. Didn't your parents wonder where you were or are you orphans?

I was paintballing with my school once, and me and my mate sneaked up behind our Geography teacher (proper dick + one of three staff at the scene) and I kicked him in the back, knocking him over and he dropped his gun. My mate tossed it aside, and we took of his helmet and gagged him with a tea-towel, and I pointed my barrel at his temple. We were both wearing helmets with dark visors, so he didn't know who it was. We started yelling shit in Arabic accents at him about how he'd die for his Governments crimes against humanity etc.

The other two members of staff, and like fiteen other pupils came and were all watching as my mate slapped him about for a while, then I shot him in the temple then kicked him on his back. Then we both fired a few rounds into his chest. It was a proper Al-Quaeda execution. Were were both externally suspended for one week, and banned from the scene, but it was worth it.
  13. Vorhangistan

Vorhangistan

I call bullshit you fucking little liar.

You shot a guy in the temple from point blank range with a paintball gun, he didn't like DIE or have extreme damage and you were only suspended a week? My ass.
  14. Tmnt Boy

Tmnt Boy

Well seeing as kholdstaire has already won this thread i will add only a few.

During a scavenger hunt i walked into a Chinese food restaurant naked asking for a bowl of wanton soup. The look on the Chinese dudes face was priceless.

While snowboarding in Utah me, my brother and a couple of my friends all went into the charted off areas of the mountain looking for cliffs to jump off of. The whole area was an avalanche zone. I think the highest one any of us has the balls to go off of was like 15-20 feet high and it was fucking crazy. My friend has the video somewhere. Plus the next day there was an avalanche in the exact spot we were riding.

Just the other night me and my friends got mad blitted and egged this DT's house and car.

And i know i didn't do it but my friend stole a half ounce of kush from kid who started pushing. It was pretty crazy. Between 6 kids we smoked it all. I was pretty fucked up.

Back when i was in middle school i would climb on top of the buildings at mini golf places in my underwear and dance when i got to the top.

And basic's idea for the hash brownies is amazing and i will do that since i have plenty of friends who don't smoke and i think it would be the funniest thing ever.
  15. Bam

Bam

I thought this was pretty sick:

A while ago, when I was at my best friends house, we started messing around with his BB guns. His brother had just gotten a nice one that looked just like an M16, so we started shooting at random stuff. That, my friends, is when we saw that there were two people working on a neighbor's rooftop across the street.

Using what I had learned from watching Monk, I wrapped the barrel of the old gun with the pull-cord from the window shades, so that it was stable in my grip. I pumped it shotgun style - not all the way - so that I could get many BBs loaded instead of just one. My first shot was way off, so I loaded again and fired. To my and the worker across the street's surprise, the paper he was holding seemed to have a life of its own as it flew out of his hands. We could hear him and his buddy speaking mumbled Spanish, and we laughed. My friend took aim and hit a stack of roof tiles lying on top, making it fall over (luckily for them, none fell off the roof :P). My friend's brother took aim and hit one of the guys in the family jewels. We ran away after that one :P.

After that, we had a mini war in the backyard, and another friend of mine ended up having a huge welt on his forehead that looked like a ginormous zit :).

Among other things, I jumped into a 40*F pool wearing a sling because I separated (not dislocated, big difference) my left shoulder. A girl thought I was drowning, and leaped in and tried to me :).

Umm, me and my best friend were wrestling in his upstairs room and smashed a big hole in his wall. With his hip ;).

I can't really thing of anything else ATM.

Edit: Some of you may consider rock climbing or pole vaulting extreme, but to me, it's just normal ;).

Edit x2: I now regret doing many of those things, though...
  16. Lee

Lee @ Thick Club
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Of course they did, so went sent them a text as we crossed the border.

Firstly, I don't believe a word of it. Secondly, what's so extreme about two guys sneaking up behind someone, and attacking him from behind? People do that all the time, and are considered the scum of the world, not EXTREME.
  17. X-Act

X-Act np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I think I'm too serious to do anything stupid in real life. Maybe that's why I became a teacher, on second thoughts... lol.

Now call me a boring, fun-hating old pig (thank you), but I seriously don't see the logic in sentences such as "we were both suspended for one week, and banned from the scene, but it was worth it". How is being suspended for one week "worth it"?

Then again, maybe I'm too old for this thread, but I seriously don't remember doing anything crazy EVER, even when I was young.
  18. mewzero

mewzero

you boring, fun-hating old pig.

I shot myself in the head, BAM, from one ear through the other. Fortunatly I survived.
  19. Samwise

Samwise

Dude he's talking about someone else wtf? R you joking about you shooting yourself?
  20. Pneuma

Pneuma

Yeah, same. :'(

gg khold, you crazy motherfucker. Shit in a pillowcase, honestly. =P
  21. Altmer

Altmer rid this world of human waste
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

me and my friends once "decorated" an unused backroom of a space observatory during a school field trip with a big amount of magnesium oxide that was hanging around. (it was for some experiment, but some noob had put a big table filled with the crap there... in some backroom nobody knew about. weird.)

needless to say, we looked like snowmen when we came out. snowmen covered in fine MgO dust. the room was so covered in the crap they had to a hire a professional cleanup party to get it off.

and it all ended pretty funny as we had to pay like 4000 euros or something between the four of us.

however, my friends parents sued the school because they felt it was their responsibility that they'd let us run amok, and that they couldn't be held responsible for it. they won the lawsuit as well, leaving the school to pay 3/4 of the dues (my parents had managed to make the insurance company cough up.)
  22. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

My roommate and I threw a party last Friday. Right in the middle of it, with about 30 people in my apartment, I took my girl into my room and we banged for a bit. See, you'd need to see the layout of the apartment to know how dumb it was to do this, especially considering no one came through the door.
  23. Vorhangistan

Vorhangistan

You don't really have to worry about it, if you ever went paintballing you'd know how impossible it is to shoot someone in the temple from point blank range and 'only' get a week a suspension.

The guy could have died, or really, WOULD HAVE died.
  24. Basics

Basics

That, and many other factors, Thunda. Honestly, your story is just pretty unbelievable. I mean it's possible, but I can't conceive a way you would only get suspended for a week for that shit. I've seen kids charged with assault for less, so yeah. Your whole story just reeks like bullshit. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but... well, it's very unlikely.
  25. ryubahamut

ryubahamut
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Burned on the internet.

Anyways, the most extreme thing that comes to mind would be when a friend and I raced against each other on a three and a half kilometre stretch of highway under construction that ended rather abruptly. Both of us were at speeds of above-a-hundred kilometres an hour, and honestly did not see the end coming till about 4 seconds early.

Aftermath: burnt tires and a litre of petrol wasted.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)