crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lux is fine.

On another note I noticed I had a leftover Electrike from a previous trade:

31/6/30/31/31/31 Male Timid Electrike /w Lighting Rod

Once I get my TSV project done I'll work on the Magnemite.
No problem. Take your time. I'm still working on the Phuntump. I've only gotten 4 IV 5 IV breedjects and shiny breedjects. So it'll be a while. =]

Well any who, got your last poke ready:

31/16/31/30/31/30 Modest Magnemite /w Magnet Pull
Thanks. I have the multiple eggs with the spread you want. I just need the ESV's checked, so I posted in the TSV thread. Thanks for letting me know about this by the way. I've just been breeding and boxing the shiny 5IV breedjects like a noob.

It's cool. Be sure to check reddit's TSV list as well (becoming a member is easy), as they have a more extensive list than smogon. I've only done 2 TSV projects myself, with 6 out 7 candidates having matches on reddit and only 1 on smogon, ended up having reddit hatch both.

New addition to the thread:

HP Ground Snivy

31/x/31/30/30/31
Ability: Contrary
Nature: Timid
Egg Move: None

Also updated Gothita:

HP Fire Gothita_______or HP Ice Gothita
31/even/31/30/31/30 or 31/even/30/31/31/31
Ability: Shadow Tag
Nature: Modest or Timid
Egg Move: None

What are your rates for low ratio females (specifically the HP Grass Cyndaquil)? Only thing on your wants list I have access to breed is the Dream Ball Sassy HA Lileep, but please do CMT. I'd also be interested in an HP Fire Modest Magnemite.

Please do CMT for female HP Grass Cyndaquil and a Modest HP Fire Magnemite. As I said earlier, I also can breed for Dream Ball Lileep, I just haven't put it on my thread yet.

Let's do this:

Female Seedot but Lonely + Female Sniper Horsea for Female HP Grass Cyndaquil

Any Gender Drifloon but Modest + Unburden for HP Fire Modest Magnemite

It's cool. Be sure to check reddit's TSV list as well (becoming a member is easy), as they have a more extensive list than smogon. I've only done 2 TSV projects myself, with 6 out 7 candidates having matches on reddit and only 1 on smogon, ended up having reddit hatch both.
You were right, thanks by the way. Your Phantump is ready. Should I give it an everstone? I don't know if you want it to evolve or not when I trade it to you.

O wow. You got it nicknamed too?

Could you link me who hatched it for you as well?

No need for everstone.

Either way adding you and heading online.

And yeah that was quick 2nd egg i checked had a match. And I even got myself a perfect Frisk shiny phantump too. =] By the way, I totally forgot to ask for nicknames. Could you please nickname the Electrike "Bolt" and the Magnemite "Fever Cop"?

Thanks again man. I really needed these for my electric team. The second phantump is also careful harvest 31/31/31/x/31/31. You can trade it to whoever or use it how you like. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)