crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a female, you could always call it Gwynevere lol, but I digress...

crazy_man, I just saw you now have HP Grass Wailmers available, and I want to be the first to get one. I have a female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Alomomola in a Dream Ball for you with Mirror Coat and other rather unimportant egg moves (Mist and Pain Split). Also, I see that you're busy so there's no hurry for you to worry about my request until you have the free time.

EDIT: Oh, and I'd like it to be a male. Forgot to specify that lol. No nicknames and other stuff.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I didn't specify the gender yesterday. I want the Wailmer to be a male please. I edited the post today, but I'm posting again just in case you missed it. :)

Hp grass rotom for special IV riolu with vacuum wave crunch blaze kick and bullet punch? I'd really appreciate it :)

Should have checked my trophy case:

->

♂ 31/19/31/30/31/21
Modest | Magic Guard -> Trace
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Taunt
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Psychic

My first bred Gen 6 Shiny. The significance here is that it was not TSV'd, I have no Shiny Charm, and didn't use the Masuda Method. Too bad HP Fire didn't pan out. : (

If it's a female, you could always call it Gwynevere lol, but I digress...

crazy_man, I just saw you now have HP Grass Wailmers available, and I want to be the first to get one. I have a female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Alomomola in a Dream Ball for you with Mirror Coat and other rather unimportant egg moves (Mist and Pain Split). Also, I see that you're busy so there's no hurry for you to worry about my request until you have the free time.

EDIT: Oh, and I'd like it to be a male. Forgot to specify that lol. No nicknames and other stuff.
Your order is ready:

31/8,9/31/30/31/31 Male

I was thinking HP ICE

And whatever nature makes it fastest, I believe this is Timid but might be wrong..

I am wanting to run it as fast as possible as a scout using volt switch

Ive got HA stuff but sure youve already got it like Bulbasuars Slowpokes Evee's etc

What you want for it?

Got a spare Masterball i could trade over with something?

Check the third post in my thread for my wants list.

If you got nothing from my list then just list what you got.

No interest in a Masterball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)