crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K, I'm heading to bed.

Working on a paper tomorrow so at the latest, I should have one around this time tomorrow (if not a few hours before).

I can breed you a Nest Ball Chikorita or you can CMT, whatever you prefer for this:

31/even/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Ability:
Protean
Nature: Timid
Egg Move: Toxic Spikes
Nickname: Mr. Smash (Mrs. Smash incase it's female)
I got a 31/12/31/30/31/30 Male but it doesn't know Toxic Spikes (forgot to heart scale the mother to relearn it, cause I use it battle sometimes).

This ok?

Hey crazy_man, I was wondering...Can you do breeding requests? With ORAS coming soon, I want to get back my old Water team, but I want them with useful Hidden Powers. I was thinking of a Modest Oblivious Female Feebas in a Dream Ball with no Egg Moves. I could get you a couple things from your wants list if you charge extra for it. I was getting you the shiny Nidoran Male but you got it already, so... What do you say?

EDIT: fak, forgot to say that I want it with Hidden Power Grass!
EDIT 2: Also forgot to tell you that I can provide the mother (I have a Dream Ball female Feebas) if you don't have it already.

I already have a 4 IV Modest female w/ Dragon Pulse in a Dream Ball so that makes things a bit easier to start with.
BTW what movepool due you plan to use? I'm curious.

Last edited:
I already have a 4 IV mother w/ Dragon Pulse in a Dream Ball so that makes things a bit easier to start with.
BTW what movepool due you plan to use? I'm curious.
I'm planning to use one I found in Serebii's PoTW (Smogon has no 6th gen sets for Milotic ._.) which consists of:
-Hydro Pump / Surf
-Ice Beam
-Hidden Power Grass
-Recover
With a Life Orb and Competitive. Oh, and a Modest Nature. I want to see how much I can abuse that ability.

Max Speed and Special Attack. Oh, and does this cost extra? Like, 2:1 or something like that? I'm thinking of getting you the Dive Ball Espurr or Nest Ball Natu. I even have a TSV hatched Premier Ball Clauncher that I bred for myself, but it's not nicknamed. :(

Ehhhh, I'll accept it. Would be more valuable in the long run.

Busy with making Dinner atm tho, so we can trade in about an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)