crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one inside a Quickball, the other ones are all inside simple Pokeballs... What are you looking for?
Never mind then.

You should work on expanding what you have for the time being, as you seem to lack anything I am looking for, and be sure to check out my wants list (post #3) for specifics I am looking for.

CMT for a female HP Ground Pidgey?
Your non shiny and legendary list is quite small, all of which I have.

Was interested in Treecko, modest Abra and Foongus. I admit I don't have much to propose, but I'll try anyway.
I can propose these pokes:
Modest/ adamant ralts
Adamant Swablu
Adamant Marill, em: aqua-jet, superpower, belly drum
Naive Absol, Em: play rough, sucker punch
Jolly pinsir, EM: quick attack, close combat
bold Larvesta
Adamant/ Impish Scyther, EM:night slash, Defog
Adamant Machoc, EM: Ice+thunder Punch, Power trick, Bullet punch
Adamant Cravanha, EM: Destiny Bond, Thrash, Hydro Pump (male only)

These are all bred from me, no clones, and all come in premier ball.

Got your perfect HA Grimer with 4EMs (2 of them being Curse and Shadow Sneak) already, understand you have a few other orders to complete first so take your time :D.
Just hatched:

31/28,29/30/30/30/0 Male Quiet Yamask

I'd be fine with just a female then :)
I'll probably have yours done soon. Just keep getting males atm.

Be sure the Venonat is Male and nicknamed AATTVVV

Was interested in Treecko, modest Abra and Foongus. I admit I don't have much to propose, but I'll try anyway.
I can propose these pokes:
Modest/ adamant ralts
Adamant Swablu
Adamant Marill, em: aqua-jet, superpower, belly drum
Naive Absol, Em: play rough, sucker punch
Jolly pinsir, EM: quick attack, close combat
bold Larvesta
Adamant/ Impish Scyther, EM:night slash, Defog
Adamant Machoc, EM: Ice+thunder Punch, Power trick, Bullet punch
Adamant Cravanha, EM: Destiny Bond, Thrash, Hydro Pump (male only)

These are all bred from me, no clones, and all come in premier ball.
Have all those, tho varying balls.

Anything else?

I've noticed u are seeking a impish pumpkaboo, I've got 31/31/31/xx/31/31 gourgeist- super size that I would be willing to trade for a HP fire roselia. I'd give u more details but I don't have access to my poke bank right now.

CMT For:

HP Ice Litwick
31/even/30/31/31/31

Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
Egg Move: None

-Side Note: Are you still doing the giveaway?

I've noticed u are seeking a impish pumpkaboo, I've got 31/31/31/xx/31/31 gourgeist- super size that I would be willing to trade for a HP fire roselia. I'd give u more details but I don't have access to my poke bank right now.
Ball?

CMT For:

HP Ice Litwick
31/even/30/31/31/31
Ability:
Flash Fire
Egg Move: None

-Side Note: Are you still doing the giveaway?
Sorry but I have all your non-shiny pokes, and almost all your pokes are in pokeballs anyways.

And yes my giveaway is forever until I run out of stuff. ;p

Ball?

Sorry but I have all your non-shiny pokes, and almost all your pokes are in pokeballs anyways.

And yes my giveaway is forever until I run out of stuff. ;p
Dusk Ball or Premier ball Male or female

I also can't nickname it unfortunately since i recieved both on Wonder Trade. If you don't want this then i can offer you a few other trades.

2 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Impish Skarmory with Whirlwind, Pursuit, Drill Peck, Brave Bird along with the sturdy ability (1 female 1 male) in a poke ball
2 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Impish Vullaby with Gust, Leer, mean lock, foul play along with the overcoat ability in a ultra ball
1 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Noibat with Screech, supersonic, tackle, switchero along with the infiltrator ability (male) in a poke ball
1 31/31/31/xx/31/31 jolly Larvitar with Leer, Dragon dance, Outrage, stealth rock along with the Guts ability (male) in a poke ball
2 31/31/31/xx/31/31 ( one is Adamant the other is Jolly) Meditite with Drain punch, Psycho cut, Fake Out, bullet punch with the Huge Power ability (female is Adamant, male is jolly) in a poke ball
1 31/31/31/31/31/xx Relaxed Quagsire (fully EV Trained can reset though) with Scald, Yawn, Earthquake, Sludge wave with the Unaware ability (female) in a poke ball
1 31/xx/xx/31/31/31 Modest Eevee (has HP Ice) with Covet, wish, charm, curse with the Anticipation ability (female) in a poke ball
Pokeball pattern Vivillon in a poke ball
Pikachu with the event move fly in the event ball
1 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Beldum in a poke ball
1 31/31/31/31/31/xx Relaxed Slowking (Full investment into HP and Defense (can reset though) with Surf, dragon tail, Thunder Wave, slack off with the Regenerator ability (female) in a poke ball
1 Perfect IV'd timid Eevee with tackle, Tail whip, covet, wish with the run away ability (male) in a dream ball
1 31/xx/31/31/31/31 bold Koffing with tackle, destiny bond, pain split, toxic spikes with the levitate ability (Male or female) in a poke ball
1 31/31/31/xx/31/31 jolly zubat with Leech life, brave bird, defog with the infiltrator ability (male) in a poke ball
1 31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant bagon with rage, hydro pump with either the Rock head or Sheer force ability (male) in the dream ball

Last edited:
Could I get a female
HP Ground Pidgey (Level Ball)
31/even/31/30/30/31
Ability:
Keen Eye or Tangled Feet
Egg Move: Defog and Air Slash

for my

Pokemon: Ho-oh| Ability: Regenerator | Nature: Adamant | IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31
OT: Rhys | ID: 59225
Tutor Moves: None

Can I get a female, HP Grass, Dream ball Feebas then too.
Your order is ready:

31/30/31/30/30/31 Female Timid Pidgey /w Tangled Feet
31/4/31/30/31/31 Female Modest Feebas /w Oblivious -> Competative

Quagsire is fully invested in HP and Defense.
Works for me.

I'll probably work on it tomorrow.

Would you be interested in a Calm Latias (31/4/28/31/31/31) for an HP Ground Pidgey? It was the gift Latias and SR'd by my friend on AS.

Unfortunately Latias requires defog.

Plus even Calm Mind Latias still runs Timid.

Got anything else?

Last edited:
Would you trade me a female, Quiet, Harvest, HP Fire Exeggcute for the Nest Ball Shellos in your wants list? It's Relaxed, with Amnesia, Clear Smog, Acid Armor and Memento for egg moves. I havn't added it to my thread yet, I just got the parents to start cranking out 31/x/31/31/31/0 babies.
Sorry bout taking so long, keep getting trolled by lacking 0 speed or HP Water.

Mostly because my parents aren't perfect (31/0/31/x/31/0 Female and 31/30/31/30/31/30 Ditto).

Best one yet but I'll keep going if you want better:

31/0/31/30/31/6 Quiet Female Exeggcute /w Harvest

Sorry bout taking so long, keep getting trolled by lacking 0 speed or HP Water.

Mostly because my parents aren't perfect (31/0/31/x/31/0 Female and 31/30/31/30/31/30 Ditto).

Best one yet but I'll keep going if you want better:

31/0/31/30/31/6 Quiet Female Exeggcute /w Harvest

Mind going a little longer? I don't mind if the attack is high, Just in case for some reason I need it to Explode.

I have your Shellos too, so let me know. I can wait :)

Hey I got the Moltres on Your wanted list in a repeat ball! hp grass 30,20,31,30,31,31 Modest!

But i cant find anything right now that i need on your but, Since you are the legend of HP breeding lol ;P, Do you mind to breed a competitive HP ground Volcarona w/ Bold Nature w/flame body ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)