crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I would like the HP Fire Bulbasur(female and modest if possible).Pls CMT and let me know if you want something.I hope we can sort something out.

Hey I would like the HP Fire Bulbasur(female and modest if possible).Pls CMT and let me know if you want something.I hope we can sort something out.
Unfortunately I have all the pokes you possess. It seems all your pokes in pokeballs as well, which really doesn't interest me. Plus you asking for a low % female so I would need 2:1 for this to work in your case.

Don't worry, whenever you have it ready it's fine. Also, you edited the digglet out and I forgot if you have any preference about its gender
Either gender works.

Ok, I have a 5IV Shroomish in a Nest Ball as well as a 5IV Torchic. And if you want the shiny one I hatched instead of a regular 5IV one that's fine too, will need to get it cloned tho.

Nah you keep your shiny, its cool, my female ain't worth that much (even if its a flawed shiny). ;p

I'm going to focus on breeding my Bulbasaur orders tomorrow, a test on Thursday and this paper have been keeping me busy.

Nah you keep your shiny, its cool, my female ain't worth that much (even if its a flawed shiny). ;p

I'm going to focus on breeding my Bulbasaur orders tomorrow, a test on Thursday and this paper have been keeping me busy.
Ok, no rush. I've been really busy too. Just let me know when it's done

New addition to the shop:

HP Grass Clamperl___
31/even/31/30/31/31
Ability: Shell Armor -> Swift Swim

Nature: Modest
Egg Move: None

Hi, I was looking at your thread, and your HP Grass Net Ball Omanyte caught my eye. I could get you a Dream Ball Jolly Spearow with Quick Attack and a 31/31/31/x/31/31 distribution for it. I don't have it listed in my thread because I only list what I have in stock.

Hi, I was looking at your thread, and your HP Grass Net Ball Omanyte caught my eye. I could get you a Dream Ball Jolly Spearow with Quick Attack and a 31/31/31/x/31/31 distribution for it. I don't have it listed in my thread because I only list what I have in stock.
Does it have the Sniper ability?

Do you want Modest or Timid?

Swift Swim or Weak Armor?

Does it have the Sniper ability?

Do you want Modest or Timid?

Swift Swim or Weak Armor?
Yes, it does have the Sniper ability. I have to breed it first, though, because I don't have it in stock. Do you want a male or female? Oh, and I want the Omanyte with a Modest nature and Swift Swim. Preferably male, as I want it for personal use (I love Omanyte! :D).

I got your Spearow ready. It's a Jolly female with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV distribution, Sniper ability and in a Dream Ball. When you're ready, message me so we can trade. :)

Do you care for the egg moves?
If you're talking about the Spearow, it has Quick Attack and Razor Wind as egg moves. If you're asking me about the Omanyte, then I really don't think I'll make use of any of the Egg Moves Omanyte learns, so I can make do without that. :)

Was talking Omantye.

The breeding mother I'm using forgot Spikes but still has Knock Off and Toxic Spikes so I didn't want to burn a Heart Scale if I didn't have to.

HP Fire Exeggcute

31/even/31/30/31/30 or 0
Ability: Chlorophyll or Harvest
Nature: Modest, Bold, Quiet
Egg Move: Synthesis, Giga Drain, and Leaf Storm

HP Grass Blitzle
31/30/odd/30/31/31
Ability: Lightning Rod

Nature: Modest or Timid
Egg Move: None

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)