crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would make things easier to wait till I have all 3 done.

I already have a spare male HP Ground Pidgey (need to recheck his attack stat) but I needed it to breed with a female Moon Ball Pidgey that Arhan gave me to transfer egg moves.

So he has some levels on him. Is that ok? If not I can happily breed another.

Once I finish Arhan's Pidgey then I'll work on the Foongus.

It would make things easier to wait till I have all 3 done.

I already have a spare male HP Ground Pidgey (need to recheck his attack stat) but I needed it to breed with a female Moon Ball Pidgey that Arhan gave me to transfer egg moves.

So he has some levels on him. Is that ok? If not I can happily breed another.

Once I finish Arhan's Pidgey then I'll work on the Foongus.
Yup that's not a problem with me, I'm just interested in the HPs. Thanks again.

Arhan

Just hatched:

31/0/31/30/30/31 Female Timid Pidey /w Keen Eye knowing Air Slash, Defog, Uproar, and Brave Bird in a Moon Ball

rellyms

Rechecked the pidgey now that I'm done with it for breeding:

31/20-23/31/30/30/31 Male Timid Pidgey /w Keen Eye knowing Air Slash and Uproar (Defog and Brave Bird if you use Heart Scales) in a Level Ball at lv. 22

I need to redo a Electrike for Xthaipe cause I accidentally gave him HP Dragon instead of HP Ice (a first for me : /), which he needs for the Hoenn wifi event tomorrow. Then I'll do HP Fire Foongus for Rellyms, followed by the female HP Fire Bulbasuar for Arhan, then finally start working on HP Grass Elekid for Fiat500. :p

Last edited:
rellyms

Sorry for the long wait, got uber trolled by HP Water for HOURS UPON HOURS, but finally hatched:

31/30/31/30/31/30 Male Bold Foongus /w Regenerator

That be the 3rd and final poke you need so just tell me when your ready to trade. :3

Last edited:
rellyms

Sorry for the long wait, got uber trolled by HP Water for HOURS UPON HOURS, but finally hatched:

31/30/31/30/31/30 Male Bold Foongus /w Regenerator

That be the 3rd and final poke you need so just tell me when your ready to trade. :3
Oh gosh sorry it was such a hassle to breed that one.
I'm ready to train any time, I'll add you and if you see me online just send the request.

Hey Crazy_man , are you interested in doing a TSV request? If so if I'd be interested in a HP Ground Pidgey.

Cmt for it?

I actually have an extra Voltorb from a previous trade.

Could I have a female Impish Onix in a Heavy Ball?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arhan

I just hatched:

31/21/30/31/30/31 Female Bold Bulbasaur w/ Chlorophyll that knows Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, and Giga Drain in a Nest Ball

It's HP Water but its still perfect for breeding. This OK or should I keep breeding?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NovaSoul

Btw, any gender preference?

Last edited:

Arhan

I just hatched:

31/21/30/31/30/31 Female Bold Bulbasaur w/ Chlorophyll that knows Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, and Giga Drain in a Nest Ball

It's HP Water but its still perfect for breeding. This OK or should I keep breeding?

NovaSoul

Nope. No gender preference at all :)

Arhan

I just hatched:

NovaSoul

That's HP Ghost if I am not wrong?I haven't even started on JELL-O so you have a lot of time.Before I starts I'd like to ask if you could CMT for my nicknameable shiny Frillish Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 but female D;(in Heal Ball of course)

I'm a dumb ass, its actually:

31/21/31/30/31/30

I need to reread stuff before pressing enter (plus this is what I get trying to quickly while on mobile)

I really want a shiny male. I'm ok with waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)