crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have Level Ball + Moon Ball Pidgey's with HP Ground / HP Grass.

Friend Ball really doesn't match its color scheme, theme, and has no demand.

Okay. If you still need a hitmontop I could breed you it. I may already have one, though. I'll have to check.

Edit: I have a level 21 impish hitmontop with intimidate. The IV spread is 31/31/31/x/31/31. Are you interested?

Last edited:
Sorry for the vanishing act.

College got rough (2nd to last semester) and I needed to focus most of my time on it.

Of course my luck, the semester is over and my 3DS battery has gone bork (turns off randomly which is a bitch if your breeding).

So sending it in for repair($102, ugh).....but even though that takes about 2-3 weeks, my summer job starts at the end of the month, so I'll be away from reliable wifi until August.

Hopefully when I get back I reinvigorate thread, cause I still need a bunch of pokes. ;p

Last edited:
Timid or Modest Chatot? Either it is fine.

OK, that would mean 3 HP pokes for you.

Which would you like?
Timid, and may i get a female HP Fire modest Bulbasaur, HP fire femaleFoogus, and HP Fire female Snivy please.

I'm Gonna EV train the Hitmontop right now, so I'll message you whenever I'm ready to trade, sounds good?

Snivy and Bulbasaur are both low % females.

They count as 2.

So that would mean you need to choose between Bulbasaur or Snivy.

What nature do you want the Foongus?

Alright. Bold or Modest Bulbasaur? I have a female Modest one in stock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Even though my thread had been closed for some time I still have these orders laying around:

Fiat500 HP Ice Electrike + Sassy Tangela and HP Fighting Yamask for Shiny Genesect (Cherish)

&

keroblade ♀ HP Fire Sassy Tangela for ♀ Zangoose (Premier)

Last edited:
Fiat500 HP Ice Electrike + Sassy Tangela and HP Fighting Yamask for Shiny Genesect (Cherish)
Hey there, congrats on getting back in buisness :)) I no longer have need for Tangela or Electrike, it's been a while ahahaha
I'll take the Yamask and trade you the Genesect anyway, it's only fair and consider it a welcome back gift :P id love an HP Fire Tech Roselia or HP Fire Bold Bulbasaur but I'll find a different opportunity to trade for those aha
I won't be able to trade until next Friday, so sorry for the wait :(

Understandable.

I could however breed those other 2 for you before Friday.....and still do the 3:1 for the Genesect.

Last edited:
Understandable.

I could however breed those other 2 for you before Friday.....and still do the 3:1 for the Genesect.
Well if you'd be willing to breed them, it would be very appreciated! However, even if you don't have them by Friday or don't breed them for whatever reason, we can do the Yanmega - Genesect trade anyway :)

If you want I can give you details on nature, ability and nickname for Roselia and Bulba. Let me know if you'd be up for breeding them, but seriously you can ask me for something else for those two :P

Ok then, but yeah I would like the info of those 2 just in case I want to breed them in advance before you decide what you want from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)