crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

I am really appreciative and quite impressed. In the last day I've explained to three newer players than myself the detail of the work behind what you provide, the options you offer, as well as the great utility of hidden power pokes and, apparently, speed with which you provide all of these delights from your thread. Thanks, crazy_man. I love me a good event legendary or RNG project; but the service and niche you provide here is quite a special thing too. Have a phenomenal weekend and for whatever it's worth, thank you thank you thank you. It is truly a pleasure trading with you.

Hey! I'm a bit new here although i made an account on Smogon without knowing lol.
I have an request

HP Ground Pidgey
31/x/31/30/30/31
Timid | Tangled Feet
Defog and Air Slash

I have one of your wants

Pansear
31/31/31/x/31/31
Timid | Blaze
Play Nice and Nasty Plot.

smithkavik

Looks like we got lucky......recently hatched:

31/30/31/30/31/30 Female Naive Froakie /w Protean (Dive) (Hatched from Azure Bay)
31/30/31/31/30/31 Female Timid Meowth /w Techinican (Premier) (Hatched in Lost Hotel)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ultima-Z

Sure that can work.

I'll breed that tomorrow for ya.

smithkavik

Looks like we got lucky......recently hatched:

31/30/31/30/31/30 Female Naive Froakie /w Protean (Dive) (Hatched from Azure Bay)
31/30/31/31/30/31 Female Timid Meowth /w Techinican (Premier) (Hatched in Lost Hotel)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ultima-Z

Sure that can work.

I'll breed that tomorrow for ya.
Thanks! Um..do you want me to add you now or tomorrow?

smithkavik

Recently hatched:

31/10/31/30/31/30 Male Bold Bulbasaur (Nest) knowing Giga Drain and Leaf Storm (Hatched in the Santalune Forest)
31/24,25/31/30/30/31 Female Modest Larvesta (Timer) (Hatched in Glittering Cave)

smithkavik

Just hatched:

31/14/31/30/31/31 Male Modest Charmander /w Solar Power (Repeat) (Hatched in Blazing Chamber)

I'll begin working on your final pokemon, Shiny HP Fighting Pidgey, tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)