crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Crazy man neat HP poke collection, it's insane O_O
Would you be willing to trade your level ball HP ground pidgey 31/x/31/30/30/31 and naive HP fire 31/30/31/30/odd/30 treecko for my nicknameable shiny corphish - adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 adaptability with aqua jet, superpower and dragon dance but it is ev trained level 23 and hatched via masuda method

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Hello :)

BTW, that shiny Thundurus you traded from XDPokemon with the nickname Durucell★ ... that was mine.
And kinda strange I noticed its OT & ID were changed? (OT is supposed to be Michiko IIRC)
Probably somebody hacked it.
Too bad I don't have some Pokecheck proof, but I still have that pokemon in my 5th Gen carts.

EDIT: Got a PM screenshot proof that XDPokemon got it from me last year: https://gyazo.com/1059ba4dffc4a32aba78f297721f3801

Last edited:
Sorry for the dip guys, busy with college work.

What ball on the corphish LegendaryPK ?

And yes your right Princess Emily , I put the wrong ID down. I redid my trophey list almost all at once so it had some errors. Scared me there thinking I had a hack. ;p

Last edited:
New addition to the shop:

HP Grass Chatot

31/even/31/30/31/31
Ability: Tangled Feet
Nature: Timid or Modest
Egg Moves: Boomburst, Nasty Plot, and Encore

Sorry for the dip guys, busy with college work.

What ball on the corphish LegendaryPK ?

And yes your right Princess Emily , I put the wrong ID down. I redid my trophey list almost all at once so it had some errors. Scared me there thinking I had a hack. ;p
It's in a pokeball! By the way Crazy_man if you got battle ready/parent versions of them maybe clone them (easier than breeding)? I just wanna use them for battle purposes haha
If you're not interested thanks for your time =) college > poke

Still have that HP Fire Magnet Pull Magnemite on you?

The best I have to offer is a 5IV'ed Natural Cure Adamant Swablu in a Heal Ball. I can breed one with Cloud Nine if you want.

lol, not much. Just a 5IV Unnerve Tar Tar and a Snow Warning Amaura I'm still breeding.

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can whip it up.

Modest if it's not too much trouble. And the Swirlix has freshly hatched in a heal ball with Unburden, Belly Drum, and an Adamant nature.

It wasn't too bad since I already had most of the chain breeding required done from my Azumarill build. The only hard part was catching the HA Swirlix.

When you're ready, just give me the word.

Last edited:

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Hmm never got a notification...
And yeah, glad you did write the correct info this time :p

EDIT: Oh wait it's still not corrected lol

Is a request for a Drought Vulpix with HP thunder possible? If not I am also interested in a modest HP ground Larvesta
I can offer a female|modest|Anticipation eevee but I think my current HA female eevee is in an ultra ball, would that be OK? Or would you rather me find a new one and catch with proper ball?

Last edited:
Sorry for the fade out, again college being college. Will get back to current orders and respond to new requests in a bit.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi!

Timid | Defog | RNG

I see this is in your wants list, I can catch this very easily on my Emerald file. Ball choice / shininess / moves are all up to you of course. However, the file is Japanese.

I also have Mew, but I think you have it listed that you want a Cherish Ball Mew.

Anyway, let me know! :)

EDIT: I could also do the Hitmonlee, it would give me something to do xD

Last edited:
Moody Magikarp

Plan to bred that Magnemite later today

Scrying Stan

Plan to restart trying more TSV matches for Rotom on Friday

Master006

No Modest in an Ultra Ball can still work, I can bred Timid onto it with my HP Ice or Grass Ditto and make it for my planned Jolteon project instead of Glaceon

And since its low % female I can do both the Vulpix and Larvesta, just know the Vulpix will have a spread of 31/odd/31/30/31/31 for HP Electric (easiest spread for me since its basically a failed HP Grass spread)

Brazi67

Yes on the Unburden Hitmonlee and Nest Ball Eevee

Ultra and Dive Ball Eevee depends on Master006's answer

What would you want in return?

Skymin_Flower

Japanese is fine, don't care for shinyness for Latias. Premier Ball with Defog is all I need.

I'm actually leaning towards Adamant Mew (because of sucker punch). Premier Ball is fine since its Emerald. I just put Cherish Ball cause event mew is a lot more common. ;p

What you want in return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)