crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Skymin_Flower

Japanese is fine, don't care for shinyness for Latias. Premier Ball with Defog is all I need.

I'm actually leaning towards Adamant Mew (because of sucker punch). Premier Ball is fine since its Emerald. I just put Cherish Ball cause event mew is a lot more common. ;p

What you want in return?
I can do the Adamant Mew too, but again it's Japanese :P Anyway I don't actually know what I want, I just saw your wants section and noticed I could actually do some of them. I'll get back to you tomorrow xD

It would seem I forgot to transfer the ultra ball one when I restarted, and transfered the repeat ball careful female instead, so guess its dexnav time if you are willing to make that kind of a deal

EDIT: 66 Eevees later I have finally got the female HA Eevee with serious nature in an ultra ball

Last edited:
Really want that HP ground Pidgey! I do have a vicitini flawless w/Adamant nature and caught in that red ball w/ V-create - Fusion Flare Fusion Bolt and trick room 252 HP and Atk, Victory Star!! Iknow the moveset is not quite what you looking for but if u want it anyway, im up for a trade :)

Thank goodness I found this...

I want that HP Fire Contrary Snivy (I don't really what ball it's in). I can have a Female Timid Nasty Plot Pansage ready pretty soon if you still want it.

EDIT: I can nickname the Pansage if you want, and you can nickname the Snivy if you want, idc.

I got a 5 iv latias w/ Timid nature with Defog but she is caught in a Level ball !

If you still are cool with that, im looking for that HP Ground Pigdey w/ Timid nature u got there!

Hey I have a:

Ability: Steadfast (HA)
IV's: 0/31/0/14-15/0/31
Moves: High Jump Kick, Mack Punch, Fake out, Foresight
Nature: Lonely
Nicknamable: Yes
Trainer ID: 38938 [Taylor Male]
Hatched: 12/22/2015 at Battle Resort

I would like:
Hidden Power Grass Chatot (Timid) and Nicknamed.

Could I put the rest into credits? I am waiting for more hidden power fighting guys to come around.

Last edited:
Scrying Stan

The 6 IV rotom's TSV is 0060 and I found an active redditor with a match.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/3jyk71/0060/

Any requested nickname?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speedy Squirtle

Most contacted me and said, "I tell people that I'd prefer it if they didn't trade it for their personal benefits." He said he'd be willing to give me one for free. Perhaps something else?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

talisheo

What HP fighting pokes are you interested in?

Last edited:
Sound interesting. I could do that.

I'm finishing up the TSV Rotom atm, so I'll work on the Chatot while I wait for Squirtle's response.

You ok with Dream Ball Drifloon? I'll need to get myself a Tallow, I'll aim for Timer if that's ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scrying Stan

Got the Rotom hatched, just working on getting it cloned. Ok with no nickname (redditor seems ok taking it back to nickname if you want)? .

Last edited:
Sound interesting. I could do that.

I'm finishing up the TSV Rotom atm, so I'll work on the Chatot while I wait for Squirtle's response.

You ok with Dream Ball Drifloon? I'll need to get myself a Tallow, I'll aim for Timer if that's ok.
Sounds good. Thanks. I can also get you the ultra ball eevee

S= Shiney
U= Unshiney

U keldeo in a cherish ball,
S Latios in a Diveball,
S= Conkeldurr in a dream ball
S= Talonflame Naughty mix in a Repeat ball
S= Entei in a cherish ball
S= Cresselia in a Dive ball
U= Heracross in a Dream ball female
S= Milotic in a Dream ball female
S= Suicune in a cherish ball
S= Totodile in a Dive ball
S= Medidte in a Love ball female
S = Growlithe in a Moon ball
U = Vicitni in a cherish ball

This is the pokemon igot with the "matching balls" and 5 to 6 iv and some of them has hidden powers as well.
Pick one for futher info! if u dont find anything then i guess we have to move on lol:p

I just found out that the Durrr is not for trade ! anyways, there you go !

Shiny Miltoc: 5 Iv / Modest / HA: Competitive / Ev spread, i not having the exatct detail here but She is a LV 50 and has Hp 200 /72/ 117/ 150/ 145/101 and has been evd trained in HP/ DEF/ SPA obviously MOveset: Scald, Icy wind, Recover and Mirror Coat

Shiny Cress: 5 iv / Bold / Levitate / Ev spread 252 HP and DEF/ Moveset, Ice beam, TW, calm mind and Moonlight LV 50

Vicitini: Flawless / Adamant / Victory Star / 252 HP/ ATK / V - Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Trick Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)