crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to breed them first.....

Either later today or tomorrow, since I'm in the middle of breeding a low % female for another trade atm.

Trophy case revision almost done, just need to finish dittos.

Hail Magikarp could we try for Friday? Today looks to be quite busy with school preparation taking up most of my day (textbook buying, professor/staff meetings, general supplies shopping).

Hail Magikarp your order is ready:

31/2/31/30/31/30 Male Bold Bulbasaur /w Chlorophyll knowing Giga Drain & Leaf Storm
31/0/31/30/31/30 Female Modest Feebas /w Oblivious -> Competitive knowing Dragon Pulse

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey there, I saw your request about an Adamant HA Totodile with Aqua Jet and Ice Punch. If you're still interested, I can breed you one and nickname it, as you requested.

All I'd like would be an HP Ground Pidgey in the first (Level maybe?) ball you have listed. Let me know!

Yeah got both a male and female, so whatever gender you prefer.

Could you nickname it Lazorgator?

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Yeah got both a male and female, so whatever gender you prefer.

Could you nickname it Lazorgator?
Female would be extremely sweet, thank you.

Will nickname it of course. Only thing, I have to go out now for a couple of hours (first egg hatches have been unfortunate), I will probably be ready later today.

Oh, I see. I don't VGC. ;p

I'm guessing Quiet nature?

What ball would you like?

I already got the Totodile, so yeah the Tyrouge will have to do.

Joseybird

Still breeding......

Figures I would get a shiny male HA Eevee (but lol HP Electric) before a HP Fire HA female.....

BTW one change to the pokes I want from you, I forgot I already had an female onix traded to me a few months ago to make I wanted so you can drop my onix request.

But now I'cant decide on the 6th poke I'd want from you. Got any other pokes you can trade other than your apricorn ball'd pokemon?

Last edited:
hey crazy man I have a request, would it be possible to add bold and hp fire to the options for rotom

and from that well could I order a hp fire bold rotom(for rotom wash) that is tsv hatched?

in return I can go get the luxury ball defog adamant giratina on the wants list (I restarted my diamond to rng something else so giratina and heatran are both available to rng).

I don't need this any time soon just something I've been wanting for a possible team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)