crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
smithkavik

Recently bred:

31/15/30/30/30/30 Timid Male Pidgey /w Keen Eye (Fast) (TSV:1618)

I saw some matches on Reddit but I'll look at them after work (hard to do on phone). Also if this works out, you can simply use an Ability Capsule if you want Tangled Feet.

smithkavik

Recently bred:

31/15/30/30/30/30 Timid Male Pidgey /w Keen Eye (Fast) (TSV:1618)

I saw some matches on Reddit but I'll look at them after work (hard to do on phone). Also if this works out, you can simply use an Ability Capsule if you want Tangled Feet.
Wow. I mean you've been quick and all, but I expected this one to take longer for some reason. Sweet!

Most 1618 matches are no longer active on reddit, minus one fellow who was on yesterday, but 6 days before that.

https://www.reddit.com/user/shadowflare789

Also checked smogon, neoseeker, and gamefaqs for matches but no go. Found a match on 4chan but he left no information to get in contact with him.

If you want we can wait for that 1 redditor (I sent him a message) or I can keep on breeding for a better match.

Never mind he responded and we might hatch it late tonight if not tomorrow.
Wow again, awesome again!

If it does lag or delay, I don't mind you waiting a few days to see if it works out (as opposed to breading more immediately). Not in the least. Watching these pokes go from dream to level 1 from afar, the way you post updates as you go - the whole bit is amazingly effective at cultivating excitement for the final exchange. I've liked it, including the patience aspect of it. You've got a great system, and I don't need anything rushed any faster or changed in any way. Thanks crazy_man.

Awesome! I may be able to hop on after the daughter goes to bed tonight. Friends have some sort of shindig planned and I know no details, so I'll let you know when I know. Otherwise I'll shoot you windows for tomorrow. FC is 5301-2694-4492.

Guess it was a surprise baby shower for the wife and I. Hey! Neat. Looks like my window tonight would have to be somewhere between 10:45 and 11pm (GMT -7) - I would message you when I was getting online or if something came up m. If that doesn't work maybe tomorrow even a touch earlier? I could confirm tomorrow as the afternoon/evening took shape with the family. What do you think, crazy_man?

Unknown Warrior

Sorry for the hold up, got major rng-screwed with Feebas.

Recently hatched:

31/8/31/30/31/31 Modest Female Feebas /w Oblivious -> Competitive (Dream) Knowing Dragon Pulse
31/0/31/30/31/30 Bold Female Foongus /w Regenerator (Premier) Knowing Stun Spore

Don't really see anything you have that would interest me.

I'm guessing you already looked at my wants list.

I might need to update it.

You think you can do for me a timid Hp electric piplup? I have my shiny axew i can offer its female. If not i can get back on working on your male with a nickname.

Hi there, I have some unhatched 5IV solosis eggs (Bold w/ Magic Guard, Dive Ball) that I could probably find a TSV match for and get nicknamed if you're interested :) I'd be interested in a Timid HP Fire Snivy and a Bold HP Fire Bulbasaur. I'm good with a male Snivy, but I'd like a female Bulbasaur if possible.

I also have some spare 5IV males of the Panpour in your wants list if you're still looking for that; I also have more Pokemon in my trade thread if you'd prefer other pokemon (I know it's been untouched for a while but most if not all things listed there should be available). Let me know what you think is fair. Thanks! :)

I can do those both no problem.

And Menezjul it's fine to just do the female axew, is it nicknameable tho? It's ok if not.

And Vaperoen, I'm fine doing the snivy and female bulbasaur for the shiny.

Just have a lot of orders in front you two, so it might be a bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)