crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiat500 , your order is ready:

31/12,14/31/30/31/30 Male Bold Bulbasaur /w Chlorophyll knowing Giga Drain and Leaf Storm (Nest) named Green
31/6/31/30/31/30 Female Timid Roselia /w Leaf Guard -> Technician knowing Synthesis, Sleep Powder, Spikes, and Leaf Storm(Premier) named Superhero
31/28,29/30/30/30/0 Male Quiet Yamask knowing Nasty Plot (Ultra) do you need this named?
Thanks, looks amazing :) as you know I can't trade yet, but on Sunday/Monday we'll do this!
Could you nickname Bulba 'GREEN' in all capitals please? As for Yamask please could you call it 'Love Space' :)

Gonna be taking a break from breeding until about Friday. I'll stills accept orders tho.

Currently soft resetting an Adamant Groudon. (Best so far was 31/31/22/9/31/31)
Today I pack to head back to my apartment. (Been spending a little over a week at my parents to cool off after 2 months of working at summer camp).
Tomorrow Doctor's Appointment + I drive out to a potential internship (Ranch Biologist) for after I graduate college (woot last semester) then drive back to my apartment, probably a 8-9 hour trip.
Monday-Thursday Renew Life Insurance + Pay for Tuition, Parking, and Books + Buying and preparing materials for a new pet, 2 male Cane Toads!!!

Last edited:
Your order is ready Fluke

31/22/30/31/31/31 Male Timid Abra (Premier)

Sorry for the wait.

Also I'm starting the Eevee projects, specifically HP Fire Modest, Joseybird

Last edited:
Almost done, please let me know when you are ready.
Just hatched:

31/30/31/30/31/30 Female Modest Gothita /w Shadow Tag (Luxury)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New pokemon in the shop!

->

HP Fire Eevee

31/even/31/30/31/30
Ability: Anticipation -> Pixilate
Nature: Modest
Egg Move: Wish, Charm, Curse, and Yawn

Just hatched:

31/30/31/30/31/30 Female Modest Gothita /w Shadow Tag (Luxury)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New pokemon in the shop!

->

HP Fire Eevee

31/even/31/30/31/30
Ability: Anticipation -> Pixilate
Nature: Modest
Egg Move: Wish, Charm, Curse, and Yawn
Nice! Ill be on in a minute OK?

Updated wants list.

Massive redoing of my Trophy Case.....finally made some major progression....still more to do....

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that the Hitmonchan is just about ready, should probably take 15 more min. I would like the Bulba and feeba for it if that's alright with u.

I'm free for a while so hit me up whenever you and we can trade.

IGN is Dodi
FC is 4742 8453 3927

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)