crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titouga
Adamant on a net ball
Shiny non redis it was breed by me hatched by a user on reddit. Or i can breed you one for an hp rock snivy.
Would you like another pokemon since its shiny? 2:1

Also could you give me a link to the redditer so I can have him nickname it at some point?

Hi, I was wondering if u had any hidden power fire ditto's for trade?
Try mostthe3rd for free dittos.

Last edited:
Hello im intrested in hp fire snivy as long as some more hp pokes but it will be the most need of me.
From your wants list i can breed you the durent and i have the some legends that you are looking for but with a bit changes
Bold zaptoa with defog and heat wave with hp grass
Raikou hp ice in master ball and timid nature
Shiny thunderus in master ball with hp ice and timid nature

Hello im intrested in hp fire snivy as long as some more hp pokes but it will be the most need of me.
From your wants list i can breed you the durent and i have the some legends that you are looking for but with a bit changes
Bold zaptoa with defog and heat wave with hp grass
Raikou hp ice in master ball and timid nature
Shiny thunderus in master ball with hp ice and timid nature
That Thunderus can get you 3:1. Was it RNG'd by you? If not I need the OT and ID.

CMT for both Snivy's. I can offer a shiny too, and I can clone if you can't.
How about a Female Moon Ball Misdreavus? The non HP Fighting spread.

Do you want HP Fire or Rock Snivy?

That Thunderus can get you 3:1. Was it RNG'd by you? If not I need the OT and ID.
Okay :) its not by me i will gove you tomorow his detailes but im going to sleep :) the pokes can be femalea to right? And he is ev train and i need a cloner to clone me a copy for you

How about a Female Moon Ball Misdreavus? The non HP Fighting spread.

Do you want HP Fire or Rock Snivy?
Both, therefore feel free to pick anything else out of my thread (Including shinies).

Okay :) its not by me i will gove you tomorow his detailes but im going to sleep :) the pokes can be femalea to right? And he is ev train and i need a cloner to clone me a copy for you
You want female Snivy? or you saying the other 2 pokes to be females?

Both, therefore feel free to pick anything else out of my thread (Including shinies).
The Hoothoot then. Either gender is fine.

Last edited:
Hey, I have a calm celebi like you have on your wants list, would you be willing to breed me an HP fire snivy and an HP fire gothita for it?

I just got a lot of orders again. ;p

And with how much shitty RNG I'm having breeding more HP Rock Snivys (I need to breed 3) it might be a a few days.

Tirtouga
Net ball
Adamant
31/31/31/X/31/31
Em Knock off Bide Withdraw
Non Redis

http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/24mgba/0574/
Thats the redditor.

And 2 for 1 is ok i am not sure yet what else i want.
Snivy is done:

31/20-23/30/31/30/30 Timid Male /w Contrary

Now working on HP Fire Skrelp.

HP Rock is ready:

31/16,17/30/31/30/30 Timid Male /w Contrary

Will work on HP Fire when done with Skrelp for Menezjul.

Last edited:
Just know a female HP Fire Snivy will take a lot of time. Let's make it 2:1 then if you want a female.

I only have 4 legends of my own the rest belong to others(Trophey Case, post #3).

Last edited:
Just know a female HP Fire Snivy will take a lot of time. Let's make it 2:1 then if you want a female.

I only have 4 legends of my own the rest belong to others(Trophey Case, post #3).
You as said thr trophy case is not for trade,and no i will take a mals so it will stay 3:1 even when i think that a shiny perfect iv combination with up ice is deserve more

CMT for:

HP Ground Larvesta------
31/even/31/30/30/31
Ability:
Flame Body
Nature: Modest
Egg Move: None

EDIT: Female maybe?

New addition to the shop:

HP Fire Skrelp

31/30/31/30/31/30 or 0
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Modest or Quiet
Egg Move: Toxic Spikes

You as said thr trophy case is not for trade,and no i will take a mals so it will stay 3:1 even when i think that a shiny perfect iv combination with up ice is deserve more
K. What other 2 pokes you want then?

CMT for:

HP Ground Larvesta------
31/even/31/30/30/31
Ability:
Flame Body
Nature: Modest
Egg Move: None

EDIT: Female maybe?
Female is fine.

How about a female Cleffa?

Hey listen im ready to trade with you for 4 pokes ia that fine? I think that shiny hp ice and perdect iv is deserve it,is that fine? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)