crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New addition to the shop:

HP Grass Elekid
31/30/31/30/odd/31
Ability: Motor Drive or Vital Spirit

Nature: Naive
Egg Move: Cross Chop and Ice Punch

Hey, I saw the thread three days. I like what you do here. Breeding for shinies and perfect IVs is much easier than Hidden Power Breeding in my opinion, maybe it's just me. Either way I'm really interested in a Hidden Power Fire Magnemite, and I felt your dream list was a more fair trade offer, like I said HP breeding is hard work, you deserve it. I've been checking through your wanted list and I bred can can offer the Frillish you wanted.
Shiny Male Frillish
Nicknamed: JELL-O
Bold Nature
Water Absorb
In a Nest Ball
Though The IVs are 31/31/31/31/31/x. I'm not sure if you wanted the standard 31/0/31/31/31/31 (It's what I was going for.)
It was bred with a 6 IV Frillish as the parent with destiny knot and 5IV (0 Atk cause Confusion/ Foul Play.) I was really hoping for the 0 Atk IVs especially since that would be best since with Shining Charm + Masuda method, just hoping for better rolls. (-'_')/~
I inserted the picture below but if you want any other pictures of the judge's text or other summary screens I can get those too. I'm usually just lurking around when I'm not in class.
EDIT: Derp. Forgot to request Modest HP Fire Magnemite. (^-^;)7

Attachments

Last edited:
O well, you see Arhan is already working on a Shiny Frillish for me. : /

A shiny would net you more than 1 poke tho. If you are trying for another.

I see, no problem then, I'll get working on the Shiny Phantump if someone isn't already. In exchange for a modest HP fire Magnemite and a HP Ice Timid Electrike. Have any idea on what IVs you want for it?

crazy_man I've a Modest UT MICHINA Cherish Ball Arceus and a shiny Hasty Cherish Ball Genesect, both with flawless IVs. Are you willing to do 3x2?
PS: I also have an Adamant Arceus, but it doesn't have any of the event moves
PSS: I also found a Timid Cherish Ball Darkrai with flawless IVs and a Jolly Victini with Bolt Strike and V-Create (I know you want Adamant but idk, you might want it). Finally, I've a 6 IVs UT Timid Manaphy, but it sadly is not in a Cherish Ball

Last edited:
crazy_man I've a Modest UT MICHINA Cherish Ball Arceus and a shiny Hasty Cherish Ball Genesect, both with flawless IVs. Are you willing to do 3x2?
PS: I also have an Adamant Arceus, but it doesn't have any of the event moves
PSS: I also found a Timid Cherish Ball Darkrai with flawless IVs and a Jolly Victini with Bolt Strike and V-Create (I know you want Adamant but idk, you might want it). Finally, I've a 6 IVs UT Timid Manaphy, but it sadly is not in a Cherish Ball
I'm actually taking Modest Arceus off the list, as its very rarely used.

Genesect and Darkrai will do tho.

I'm ok with 3:1.

Need the ID/OT for both and who RNG'd them or who you got it from.

I need to catch up with my orders tho, I got a paper that's been hampering me down (plus massive bad RNG on an Elekid order) but hopefully come Friday I can knuckle down and catch up with my orders.

BTW I thought Manaphy could be caught in a Cherish Ball, correct me if I'm wrong tho.

i saw the giveaway for the infiltrator litiwck. is this still available?
Sure, busy day today, so probably some time tonight.

Last edited:
I'm actually taking Modest Arceus off the list, as its very rarely used.

Genesect and Darkrai will do tho.

I'm ok with 3:1.

Need the ID/OT for both and who RNG'd them or who you got it from.

I need to catch up with my orders tho, I got a paper that's been hampering me down (plus massive bad RNG on an Elekid order) but hopefully come Friday I can knuckle down and catch up with my orders.

BTW I thought Manaphy could be caught in a Cherish Ball, correct me if I'm wrong tho.

Sure, busy day today, so probably some time tonight.
It can, but the event is in Japan only and 4th Gen so...
The Darkrai I RNG'd myself, it's the ALAMOS one. The Genesect I got thanks to my V-Create Rayquaza though it was outside of Smogon

In trying to breed IVs from Froakie to stunfisk to Phantump, I ended up getting a Shiny Timid Protean Froakie 31/31/31/31/x/x. I'm pretty hyped up, I'll probably do an IV battle with someone to find the last two. Which will be easy on the weekend. (Such vet. Much school.) >.<

EDIT: It's 31/31/31/31/23/10 (Yecks internally)
Also, the wants list has a Luxury Ball and the OP says Premier Ball. Should I stop breeding Luxury Ball Phantumps?

Last edited:
Lux is fine.

On another note I noticed I had a leftover Electrike from a previous trade:

31/6/30/31/31/31 Male Timid Electrike /w Lighting Rod

Once I get my TSV project done I'll work on the Magnemite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)