Create-a-Pokemon help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. My friends and I have always liked designing pokemon, and after we discovered smogon we thought it would be cool if we could do our own little shoddy battle except between our ds's. So basically I was wondering if their was a program that allows you to essentially create new pokemon, and I don't mean pokesaving just beastly versions of pokemon. For example one of my recent ideas was an evolution for lumineon that features slightly higher stats and the drizzle ability for use on my rain dance team. So I was just looking for a guide or a program that would let me alter evolution chains, base stats, movepools, and sprites. Or if what I'm asking is fairly hard to do or impossible. I just started using pokesav but it didn't seem like I can get that advanced in it with things like altering sprites and junk. So if anybody could help me out that would be great.

Also I just thought I would say that I have no intent on making superhacked pokemon that are overpowered/not fair/shiny. My friends and I merely would like to battle using pokemon we created for fun, and I won't be using these on GTS or anything competitive. Thx for your time

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, sorry, but that's not how CAP works. CAP is a community project where we present a concept and design a pokemon to fit that concept. If you want to help create the next CAP, then vote in the polls and propose aspects for it.

If you want to learn how to Pokesav better, I really can't help you. Someone else probably can.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yeah you could hack the games or something, but this isn't the right forum (or site) for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)