1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Create-A-Pokemon Sprite Index

Discussion in 'Create-A-Pokémon Project' started by DougJustDoug, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DougJustDoug

DougJustDoug Knows the great enthusiasms
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Programmeris a CAP Contributoris an Administratoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    CAP Leader

This is more of an announcement than a discussion thread, but I didn't want to make a full-blown announcement at the top of the forum.

I've added a CAP Sprite index page to the CAP directory. You can access the index page with this URL:

http://cap.smogon.com/Sprites/AllSprites.html

This should make it easier to see all the awesome CAP sprites, and link them in warstories and such. I'll update the index page every time we add a new CAP pokemon. I've also added the sprite index to the EnCAPlopedia sticky, just in case you forget where it is.

I hope this helps!
  2. Matthew

Matthew I love weather; Sun for days
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Oh wow Doug! This is really neat. I think it's time for a new avatar too.

EDIT:

Thanks a lot =]
  3. Infiltrator

Infiltrator

Oh cool Doug, this will make it more easier for RMTs and possibly avatars as Gen did.
  4. Jhonny

Jhonny

How fucking good are the sprite artists!?!
  5. DougJustDoug

DougJustDoug Knows the great enthusiasms
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Programmeris a CAP Contributoris an Administratoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    CAP Leader

I don't know. But the one who did the Fidgit sprite is AMAZING!
  6. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Yeah, as I said in #CAP, the best use of these will be for RMTs. It was always a pain to find decent sprites for them.
  7. Matthew

Matthew I love weather; Sun for days
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

No wonder I always think of Doug when I see Fidget, he really likes Fidget a lot.

or Doug could just be fidgety...
  8. Magmortified

Magmortified <b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Alzheimer's catching up with Doug? Oh dear.

At the present, this is quite cool. I remember trying to isolate a few CAP sprites from the strategy dex and having to go in there with paint cut out all the extras. This will save much time.
  9. VKCA

VKCA (Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

thanks a ton doug... this will be useful *evil laughter*
  10. Namso

Namso
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

If you want, you can put spriter's name somewhere for each of the Pokemon so people would know who did it and give credit to them or something.

Good job. ;D
  11. locopoke

locopoke indulges in unsavory behavior
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

This is cool, thanks doug.
  12. reyscarface

reyscarface
    is a Tiering Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Tower Tycoondefeated the Smogon Frontier

Awesome Doug, i guess it will be easier for the CAP regulars to do things with this ^_^
  13. Gooey Kablooie

Gooey Kablooie

This is absolutely perfect for the RMT I'm writing right now. thanks for the awesome work Doug!
  14. Arcticblast

Arcticblast It hasn't been as nice at night these last few days
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner

Didn't Syclant have a .gif?
  15. KoA

KoA The very best...
    is an Artist Alumnus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)