Create Your Own Adventure - Comic

Yeah, sorry guys... I'm visiting my girlfriend's family for a couple days. All this family/holiday time is really cutting into my drawing time. Maybe I will skip coloring this one so I can get it out faster... Thoughts?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'll wait another month before I'll consent to a non-colored comic!

Voting will take place as usual... if you are not familiar with our voting format please look back throw some pages and figure it out.

Wait...

Try to explain...

...and if she doesn't comply, use cubone as an accomplice, K.O her and...

RUN for his freakin' life!

TsukasaSIGN wants him to
ASAP.

XD

SlimMan said:
Freaking amazing. I honestly don't know how else to describe it.

SEDUCE HER.......

I MEAN, RUN LIKE THE WIND!
I can't believe that I'm not getting a flood of replies agreeing with me. I'm always right. Why shouldn't people quote me and say "QFT"? I suppose that nobody wants to agree with a genius, such as myself. Their loss.

I can't believe that I'm not getting a flood of replies agreeing with me. I'm always right. Why shouldn't people quote me and say "QFT"? I suppose that nobody wants to agree with a genius, such as myself. Their loss.
I'm actually surprised why "Suduce her" wasn't an option. Oh, and because I'm a nice person, this is to make you feel better:

Freaking amazing. I honestly don't know how else to describe it.

SEDUCE HER.......

I MEAN, RUN LIKE THE WIND!
QFT!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
RUN

It's not like he's going to die, and being on the run from the police is always a good option. Worst case scenario on either option:

1) RUN - End up in Jail
2) TRY TO EXPLAIN - End up in Jail

Likely scenario on either option:

1) RUN - End up in Jail (though there's a good chance of escaping too)
2) TRY TO EXPLAIN - She's like "ok" and then you have the police on your side. Yeah great job that'll help o___o

Thus RUN is the better option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)