Create Your Own Football Legacy (simulation league)

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Hey guys,

For the football fans over here I would like to point out a league that I am currently in. It is based on a football simulator which sims the games and the players that are in the game are all 'controlled' by humans. The way you control them is by doing several tasks each week (does not have to cost you much time) and earn points that you apply to your player.

Each week there is a certain amount of points you are allowed to earn and apply to your players and these points go into certain abilities. I made a quarterback myself and actually became last seasons mvp/qboty.
The league is now in Season 2 so it is still possible to jump in and create your player.

Upon joining you receive a welcome message which has a lot more info, but can always just ask me as well. For those that are interested, please follow this link:

http://theusfl.jcink.net/

For those interested in similar leagues, just not football, I can hook you up there as well, so just let me know. For me it was a welcome change from just playing fantasy hockey (and finally winning the Smogon league after playing in it since 2007)

Reason for posting it is that there is kind of a static community and it's hard to find new people interested in this kind of stuff, mostly because it isn't really known. So hope to find at least one of you guys interested :)

- Ivo / Green

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)