Creative Story Writing

Conni

katharsis

Ok, so ever since I was in primary school I always loved writing books and making up stories of fantasy and weird other topics that I really enjoyed, and I still do now although my topic of writing has shifted slightly, but it's boring only seeing your writing as other people's writing is also fun and creative in a different way so post long or short stories or creative pieces of writing here so everyone can have a fun read and maybe use some ideas to apply to their own writing to improve theirs, have fun storytelling!

Conni

katharsis
Ok here's a moody very short story I made, hope you like it

One foot step makes a soft crunching noise
One minute of speech creates cold air emitting from my mouth
One stretch of my arm, and snow covers my entire palm
One rise of my head, shows me the wonders of the world
That wonder, is weather, snowy weather, falling down on us

Hi Conni!
I've been writing poetry/short stories since I've been in middle school and it's always been something I used to do to vent and release negative energy (really helped me go through some tuff times).
I haven't written anything new in over two years! A lot of my writing now is pretty much just lots of concepts and ideas that have never solidified. I hope it's okay if I post something I wrote two years ago taken from my tumblr to contribute! :-) .

"Crushed beneath the marine depth,
a city of chaos had once slept,
A heavenly body with inhabitants who sacrificed everything
to remain where they stood,
But you rose to break this cycle, to
obliterate the city I hold,
Return to sleep, guardian of the deep,
Once you were needed, but now no more,
Through their sorrow, my paradise
shall be born.
So hibernate, and dare not disturb this
order,
But remember: Like all I have done,
this is an act of love."​

was tempted to post my tumblr but it's a little too personal. Great post! hope you have a good night :-)

I hope it's not against forum rules to say, please come visit us in the Writing room on showdown if you have time! We love having visitors! And good luck with your writing! Always let me know if you need help :).

When i was in elementary school i loved doing comic book stories about characters i made. They were so fun to make, and alot of the stories i made were silly, and that's what i like about them.

There is even one where one of my characters travel to the future and infiltrate in a hospital MGS-style so they can find a cure to lung cancer so they travel back to the 90's and give the cure to Scatman so he doesn't die. I had a really weird imagination..

But my favorite one is where some huge robot is attacking the town and i [yes, i was a character in some of my stories!] had to make a mega tranquilizer so i put him to sleep, and i threw him into a trash compactor by stealing a robber's truck.

Now, i don't have much creativity, but i still like reading other people's stories. And i enjoyed reading the poems you all posted, too! Good job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)