CRETACERUS WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheGamedawg: Sure! Just let me know when you're available to trade^^
Hello!

I was interested in a ♀ HA Amaura.

I don't mind the 4IV spitback, as long as it's HA and ♀. I only trade 5-6IV flawless Pokemon anyway; anything in my thread is cloned and bred by me.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sophitias-pokémon-♥-100-5-6iv4em-rare-ball-mons-fre.3532333/

I can trade anything you see in my thread that isn't in the Trophy Case and doesn't have a "Note: ∴" clause (i.e. Budew, Munchlax, Pikachu). Quote me to let me know!

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hello!

I was interested in a ♀ HA Amaura.

I don't mind the 4IV spitback, as long as it's HA and ♀. I only trade 5-6IV flawless Pokemon anyway; anything in my thread is cloned and bred by me.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sophitias-pokémon-♥-100-5-6iv4em-rare-ball-mons-fre.3532333/
Hey there, you have lots of cool Pokemon in your thread, but nothing I really need at the moment, unfortunately. I'd be interested in the Safari Ball Tropius though, which you are currently working on. Not sure how far up on your priority list that is, but if you're alright with that just let me know. ^^

Hey there, you have lots of cool Pokemon in your thread, but nothing I really need at the moment, unfortunately. I'd be interested in the Safari Ball Tropius though, which you are currently working on. Not sure how far up on your priority list that is, but if you're alright with that just let me know. ^^
Hiya!

Haven't started her yet. Almost done my Shuppet and Spoink. Will let you know!

ESV 2431| 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Sassy | Suction Cups | Recover, Stealth Rock, Curse, Mirror Coat
Hi, can i have this lileep? I would really want one!

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Sorry, I didn't know that you replied. (By the way, if you don't hit the 'reply' button in the bottom-right of my post, I don't get the alert.) I'm online now and I'll add you so just hop on when you're ready.
Hmm, I did tag you though. Anyway, I'm online now and ready to trade :)

EDIT: Thanks for the Poochyena and the Qualot Berry! Coincidentally, I've been looking for that berry all week after I caught a shiny Roggenrola during EV training :P

Last edited:
Ah great, in that case I'd be glad to take the Yanma.^^
Would you be alright with the general 4IV spitback : 5IV flawless trading rate for low ratio females?
I wouldn't mind a 4 iv spitback, magby is 50/50 m/f ratio same with yanma.

Edit: Nvm, it's 75/25. 4 iv female spitback with ha is fine. I can clone mons too

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Alright, I'll pm you once I have the Magby ready then, still breeding Amaura at the moment. Should be pretty quick though, since I have a flawless parent, so no cloning required^^

EDIT: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Cretacerus, could I have a female HA spitback of your Quick Ball Shieldon? In exchange, I have a female Scyther spitback with the following attributes:
1. Matching Ball (Nest for Shiny)
2. Hidden Ability (Steadfast)
3. 4 Egg Moves (Defog, Baton Pass, Night Slash, Silver Wind)
4. 4 relevant IVs

Edit: I'm around now if you're still up. I'll be around for a few hours as well

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Cretacerus, could I have a female HA spitback of your Quick Ball Shieldon? In exchange, I have a female Scyther spitback with the following attributes:
1. Matching Ball (Nest for Shiny)
2. Hidden Ability (Steadfast)
3. 4 Egg Moves (Defog, Baton Pass, Night Slash, Silver Wind)
4. 4 relevant IVs
Yeah sure, let me know when you're available to do the trade.

EDIT: Enjoy, and thanks for the Scyther!^^

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Update: Added a few new things to my Spitback Section, if you need any of these please let me know :)

06x -
Modest | Venom Drench, Disable, Beat Up, Poison Tail
08x -
Jolly | Icicle Crash, Freeze Dry, Icicle Spear, Stealth Rock
10x -
Adamant | Curse, Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Outrage
06x -
Sassy | Recover, Stealth Rock, Curse, Mirror Coat
11x -
Jolly | Sand Tomb, Iron Head, Outrage, Trash
11x -
Jolly
| Iron Tail, Harden, Reversal, Dragon Pulse

Last edited:
Hi there! I like collecting rare balls, so i have different pikes with different balls. Are u looking for only pike which are in your Want list?

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
[IT]Raffael: The Pokemon on my wants list will pretty much guarantee you a trade, but I might also be interested in other things so just let me know what you can offer. ;)
Though if you're interested in a spitback which I have on stock, I'll take anything that matches the criterias mentioned in the section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)