Crimz's giveaways, and stuff! Now Available: [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread I will list stuff that I bred but don't want. That will mostly include spitback females and 5IV/flawless males, and sometimes 5iv females that I just have a lot of. This is first-come, first serve. If I run out of something you want here, feel free to post on my trade thread and I might breed another one when I have time.

I see that threads typically have a 48 hour limit, but can I keep this thread open since I try to do giveaways at least once a week as I breed stuff?

Rules:
1. Please be patient if I have connection problems. I apologize if I do, but there's not much I can do about it.
2. You don't have to credit me or anything if you breed from these(especially if it's something I didn't breed totally from scratch myself) but if someone asks, then I think it's courteous to let them know where you got your parent from. I will always credit the person I got the ball parent/ancestor from.
3. If you have recommendations for things I could breed and give away, don't hesitate. I can add it to my to-do list!
4. Enjoy your new pokemon! :)

We can trade either way:
  • You can put a common pokemon like flabebe, luvdisc or caterpie on the GTS with the message "crimz, [part of your username here]" requesting your pokemon. Tell me what pokemon to search for, of course. If your common poke gets taken by someone else(Which seems to happen a lot!), we can try again.
  • Regular old way of trading: Friendcodes, friendcodes galore! I'd rather trade this way since the GTS pokemon get taken by others so quickly. FC: 0834 2479 9741 IGN:RLG

I'll add more info here if I think of something that should be here...

Last edited:
Stuff in stock:

4IV togi girls!

All are female, level 1, hatched in premiere ball, calm, have serene grace, and know psycho shift, stored power, mirror move and nasty plot.
I have a full box of guaranteed 4IV females(not counting attack IV), some of which could be 5IV flawless, but I haven't checked them.

Big thanks to Gabe for giving me another premiere ball female after I somehow lost my original premiere ball parent togetic(which made me so sad, you have no idea. T-T).

Ladynumels in pink!

They are all females, hatched in love ball, level 1, quiet, know body slam, heat wave and growth, and have the IVs 31/31/31/31/31/x.

Simple available: No more now
Oblivious available: 5
(Ability changes to sheer force when camerupt goes mega!)

Big thanks to Pika Pal for catching a female in a love ball for me to breed! :)

Coming soon: Timid Pidgeys in level ball!

Last edited:
I'd like to request the 2nd female Totodile listed. GTS or trade?
I've never done the GTS trade thing, but there's a first time for everything! :) Put something like a flabebe or a caterpie on there with the message "Crimz" and let me know when it's ready.

I've never done the GTS trade thing, but there's a first time for everything! :) Put something like a flabebe or a caterpie on there with the message "Crimz" and let me know when it's ready.
Actually, I don't have Totodile in my dex. Could you add my fc? 1865-0156-4272 ign: David

Can I request this female one:

• 31/31/31/31/x/31.
I'll do it via GTS. Look for the following:

Pokemon: Hawlucha
Level: 1-10
IGN: Phil

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Could I request the female Totodile: x/31/31/31/31/31

At work for atleast 7 more hours before I will be able for a trade though

Hey could i please have the last female? :)
31/31/31/31/xx/31

Oh if youre going to sleep could you tag me later please?

Edit: deposited
Riolu
Male
Lv. 1-10
Ign: Cherub

Last edited:
Edit: deposited
Riolu
Male
Lv. 1-10
Ign: Cherub
I can't find it. I think someone else took it. Send a caterpie or weedle or something else that isn't popular like riolu, so it doesn't get snatched up by someone else.

Could I please have the Male Totodile? I have deposited a Mawile and my Ign is Ben. Thanks.
I can't find it. let me know the level and gender to make looking for it easier, and put "crimz" in the message so I know it's the right one. If someone else snatched it, then use something common, like a weedle or caterpie.

k ive deposited a venipede. if my game is in german, do i search for the english or german name for totodile?
It got sniped. I have deposited a Weedle, Male and Level 1. Please let me know if you can't find it.
I can't find them. Maybe we should just add FC's and trade normally. Sapphire, I don't know about the name thing. That's a good question. I have an English game and tried searching the German name for charmander, and I got no result.

Hey Crimzonlogic, I have added your FC. If you could add me we could trade when both of us are online.
Thanks in advance for the female Totodile: x/31/31/31/31/31 :)
Okay, let me know when you're on. I'll probably be here for a while. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)