Crimz's Trade Thread for Trading Stuff I Guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I can get you a swablu. I'm about halfway through breeding the adamant ones with pursuit. Should I also breed modest ones with hyper voice? I think the adamant would be more usable since I've read that only altaria's regular attack is getting boosted. What do you think? I wish they would just announce the stats. Maybe a defensive nature would be best.
I myself will do a mixed attacker with a quiet or naive nature, since I think that even with just moderate sp.atk stat a pixilated hyper voice is just too good to pass up. It also offers you the option of a good coverage (hyper voice/ eartquake/ Ice Beam and roost for recovery)
But if the rumors are true I would suggest going for a adamant or jolly nature, since a dd, outrage, return, eartquake set sounds pretty damn good as well.

But yeah it's a shame that they didn't announce her stats. :/

edit: also mega-lopunny looks like it's going to be the aegis-killer

Last edited:
I myself will do a mixed attacker with a quiet or naive nature, since I think that even with just moderate sp.atk stat a pixilated hyper voice is just too good to pass up. It also offers you the option of a good coverage (hyper voice/ eartquake/ Ice Beam and roost for recovery)
But if the rumors are true I would suggest going for a adamant or jolly nature, since a dd, outrage, return, eartquake set sounds pretty damn good as well.

But yeah it's a shame that they didn't announce her stats. :/

edit: also mega-lopunny looks like it's going to be the aegis-killer
Okay, now they've confirmed that Meg.altaria will get a boost to both attack stats and a small boost to defense. After adamant, I will breed some modest hyper voice ones and maybe some naive mixed attackers. I will have so many swablus. :)
Lopunny gets an attack and speed boost. Perfect.

Okay, now they've confirmed that Meg.altaria will get a boost to both attack stats and a small boost to defense. After adamant, I will breed some modest hyper voice ones and maybe some naive mixed attackers. I will have so many swablus. :)
Lopunny gets an attack and speed boost. Perfect.
just to be sure, do you want the buneary to have a naive nature or is a jolly one fine for you? :)

just to be sure, do you want the buneary to have a naive nature or is a jolly one fine for you? :)
I think I'll take a jolly one. Which nature and eggmoves did you want for the swablu? I can get hyper voice, agility and dragon pulse on the modest an naive ones pretty easily.

Hi, I'm interested in one of your female Cyndaquil.
Oh hey, aren't you the one from the simple questions thread who offered to catch me a level ball buneary before? I wanted to reply back saying that I found someone to trade with who already had some, but I swear I just couldn't find that comment and I forgot your username. I'm sorry about that. :(
Cyndaquil for a female love ball mareep, maybe?

Last edited:
I think I'll take a jolly one. Which nature and eggmoves did you want for the swablu? I can get hyper voice, agility and dragon pulse on the modest an naive ones pretty easily.

Oh hey, aren't you the one from the simple questions thread who offered to catch me a level ball buneary before? I wanted to reply back saying that I found someone to trade with who already had some, but I swear I just couldn't find that comment and I forgot your username. I'm sorry about that. :(
Cyndaquil for a female love ball mareep, maybe?
haha funny you should say that. When I saw your thread I thought "this person seems really familiar" but I had not yet posted so I wasn't sure why. Yeah, I was the one! I'm glad you found what you were looking for.

I can get you female mareep, no problem.

I guess hyper voice and dragon pulse would be just fine for the swablu. :D

edit: almost forgot the nature.
I would like to get a naive one, if thats ok for you. :)

I guess hyper voice and dragon pulse would be just fine for the swablu. :D

edit: almost forgot the nature.
I would like to get a naive one, if thats ok for you. :)
I'm going to start breeding some naive ones now. (Adamants are taking forever, so I'll quit on those for now)
I actually meant I'd breed dragon rush on it, not dragon pulse. It learns dragon pulse by level up.

Your pokemon is ready. :)
Okay, I'll be available to trade for a bit. :)

Holy Goo of Goomy Would a 5IV naive swablu be fine? I can probably get a 6IV one for you, but that might take hella forever. I've bred them up to 4IVs now, and I should have some 5IVs soon.

sorry for the late reply its in normal pokeball and i have both gender :)
Hey interested in the following 5 ivs timid cyndaquil brave tepig analytic elgyem and jolly archen cmt
At this point I'm really only interested in female pokemon in special pokeballs that I don't have. Hobby, is anything in your thread in a special ball?

Holy Goo of Goomy Would a 5IV naive swablu be fine? I can probably get a 6IV one for you, but that might take hella forever. I've bred them up to 4IVs now, and I should have some 5IVs soon.

At this point I'm really only interested in female pokemon in special pokeballs that I don't have. Hobby, is anything in your thread in a special ball?
Some of mine are in premier balls ultra balls and net balls do any of those ball types interest you

Hey! I want an Aron Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 Has head smash, endeavor, curse, and iron head. x2

I have (all with egg moves, except Magikarp): Moonball Timid Gastly, Jolly/Adamant/Timid/Modest Dive Ball Bagon, Adamant Dive Ball Marill, Adamant Lure Ball Magikrap, Jolly Love Ball Buneary, Dive Ball Vanillite, Nest Ball Sewaddle and Premier Ball HA(Weak Armor) Onix. I can do 2:1

Hey! I want an Aron Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 Has head smash, endeavor, curse, and iron head. x2

I have (all with egg moves, except Magikarp): Moonball Timid Gastly, Jolly/Adamant/Timid/Modest Dive Ball Bagon, Adamant Dive Ball Marill, Adamant Lure Ball Magikrap, Jolly Love Ball Buneary, Dive Ball Vanillite, Nest Ball Sewaddle and Premier Ball HA(Weak Armor) Onix. I can do 2:1
Got anything else? I have or can easily get all of those. Just to clarify, did you want a male or female aron? Ah, right, the 6IV ones are the females.
(I noticed that when people copy/paste the lines the gender symbol doesn't show up in it...I should just type "male" and "female" on it instead of using gender symbols.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)