Crunchii's Competitive/Shiny/Legendary Clone Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a perfect timid thundurus and elektross/lopunny/cofagrigus all with 5iv. Would you take any or all of these for one legendary, preferably arceus or darkrai.

UPDATE: was able to breed a perfect tynamo, and also have shiny vaporeon/mightyena, neither are competitive.

Last edited:
i like the shiny taillow.. i can offer one of the following all competitive shiny kalos native: jolly lucario, timid scatterbug monsoon, timid treecko, timid espurr male, timid eevee anticipation

pm me if interested! :)

I would love one of those Gamestop Entei, but I don't really have any pokemon worth trading. Is it possible I could EV train or level a few of your pokemon in exchange for one?

Interested in your Entei and Kyogre ! * U *
i have a 6IV shiny Kyurem and 6IV Victini I can offer ~
( if interested, please PM for all more info ~ )

Hi there & welcome to my first ever trading thread. I'll be updating my list of Pokemon I have up for trade every so often during the week, only if I obtain new stuff. Though my shop's currently not as big as I want it to be yet. It's created in a Google Document as I find it much easier to put it all the needed information and whatnot, whether then on a forum post here.

Clone Trade Shop Link: http://goo.gl/envXzO

Leave offers on whatever you'd like. I'd enjoy trades such as the following:
One Shiny 5-6IV'd Pokemon for One Shiny 5-6IV'd Pokemon
(I may trade a Shiny Pokemon for a 5-6IV'd Pokemon if I'm interested in it.)
One Non-Shiny 5-6IV'd Pokemon for One Non-Shiny 5-6IV'd Pokemon
One Legendary for another Legendary
(I don't like Legendary trades all that much though, I never use them so I deem them useless.)

I'll try to get back to everybody that leaves an offer as soon as I can, though I may take a while to get back to you due to school/homework/family/etc. Also before I do trade you, I will need a little while to create a clone of the Pokemon you'd like to trade for.
A reminder: I will NOT clone a copy of the Pokemon you give to me & give the original back to you, you'll have to get somebody else to do that for you before doing trading me.

My Friendcode is 2277-6764-4678 and my IGN is Crunchii.
Thanks! ^^
hi im interested in these pokes
shiny 5iv jolly pichu
shiny 5iv quiet honedge
jolly sneasal

check my link for what you would like please
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...NiU2g3bFJVRUxYSGItenF1bFE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I would love one of those Gamestop Entei, but I don't really have any pokemon worth trading. Is it possible I could EV train or level a few of your pokemon in exchange for one?
Possibly, though that'll depend on what you plan to offer me.

I have a perfect timid thundurus and elektross/lopunny/cofagrigus all with 5iv. Would you take any or all of these for one legendary, preferably arceus or darkrai.

UPDATE: was able to breed a perfect tynamo, and also have shiny vaporeon/mightyena, neither are competitive.
Sorry, I thought I replied to this one. I'm interested in your Lopunny & Confagrigus. I can trade both Arceus & Darkrai for both of those.

Interested in your Entei and Kyogre ! * U *
i have a 6IV shiny Kyurem and 6IV Victini I can offer ~
( if interested, please PM for all more info ~ )
It's not possible to have a shiny Kyurem without cheating. Just letting you know before someone reports you and you end up on the blacklist :(

It's not possible to have a shiny Kyurem without cheating. Just letting you know before someone reports you and you end up on the blacklist :(
I thought Zekrom and Reshiram couldn't be shiny, but Kyurem could? Aahh I got mines from another forum and they said it was legit, and other people were trading theirs ! ; A ;

Let me contact the mod, because if this is true, I'll need to talk with a few traders !!

Edit: just looked it up, shiny Kyurem is legit !! It's completely possible to obtain in black/white and black 2 and white 2 !

I thought Zekrom and Reshiram couldn't be shiny, but Kyurem could? Aahh I got mines from another forum and they said it was legit, and other people were trading theirs ! ; A ;

Let me contact the mod, because if this is true, I'll need to talk with a few traders !!
Nevermind, just checked Bulbapedia and it can be found shiny. Wasn't sure which Kyurem you had (you need Zekrom for Kyurem-B and Reshiram for Kyurem-W, both of which can't be shiny).

Shit, I thought your Lopunny & Confagrigus were shiny. :\ Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)