ORAS UU Curselax Semi-Stall (Absol is $#!%)

>
<

"I'm trash in the UU competitive meta"
Introduction
Welcome one and all to my latest UU RMT which is long overdue, featuring one of my favourite teams that I've been using in this tier with minimal changes for ages with this team being before Gyara was in UU.

Considering how long I've been using this and all the success I have had using it, I thought it was time that I shared it with the community, so they can play around with it and enjoy in the overall consistency that I have found the team to have.

This RMT is open to critiques and suggestions, though I know that in its current form it is quite solid and not in need of any drastic changes.
Teambuilding
Like quite a few of my teams, this team started with a rather unpopular and unique set that I wanted to test. This set was Calm Mind and Baton Pass Mega-Absol. The idea was that M-Absol would force something out and get the CM on the switch as they switch into a Fairy or Physical Wall. M-Absol would then either attempt to dent the PDef Wall with a Dark Pulse with its boosted 115 SpAtk, or pass that on to something that could abuse that further, especially if they choose to switch into a Fairy. I also wanted to play around with Magic Bounce.
The two receivers I decided to try first was CurseLax and Scarf Chandelure. My thought process was that Curselax with the SpDef boost would be almost impossible for Special Attackers to force out, with it standing up to things like M-Blastoise's Aura Sphere and other Focus Blast coverage that seemed to be popular at the time, allowing it to get more opportunities to set up and sweep. Scarf Chandelure on the other hand was there to make use of the SpAtk boost, allowing to send off fast nukes or Trick away the Scarf in order to wreck havoc against slower teams.

I then saw that I still had a couple of roles to fill and some threats I needed to address, so I wanted a defensive backbone to rely on. Florges was the first pick as a cleric and mixed wall, and who could also potentially abuse a CM boost as a third receiver. I then wanted something to address all of the physical water-types that were running rampant, including the newly dropped Gyara, so Chesnaught filled that role. Lastly, I still needed a Stealth Rock setter and hazard removal, which led me to Forretress, who along with his slow Volt Switch could more easily bring in M-Absol to abuse shit.

After quite a few a games, I realised that the Absol set was far from reliable and lacked the amount of opportunities to setup as I found its bulk and switchin opportunities absolutely awful. Though asides from that disappointment, I found that the team itself functioned incredibly well, with Curselax being an absolute monster at lategame sweeps. I then decided to switch my focus onto Snorlax and decided to switch M-Absol to a more standard 4 attacks set with Pursuit, so that I could remove ghost-types allowing Snorlax an opportunity to finish the game. However, even with the changes I still found M-Absol's available switch-ins and incredible squishiness to be too much of a hold back, and wanted something that was a little less of a reliability. I then turned to CB Krookodile, who still had Pursuit to keep Ghost-types in check, as well as a bit more bulk, Intimidate, harder hits and a way of punishing reckless Volt Switch spam. The team was finally complete and now remains named in the teambuilder as "Absol is shit".

Later down the line, Sylveon joined UU who I used to replace Florges, as it was better in almost every way for the role that Florges was fulfilling. And thus the team is what it is today.

The Team
And now that we have been through (or skipped over) the journey, it is time to analyse the team itself.

Krookodile
@ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

Since joining the team, Krookodile has proven to be a potent harasser and Pursuit trapper. It's part one of the more offensive side of the team, along with Chandelure and Snorlax, which together form a great core that supports Snorlax's sweep while Chande and Krook go ghost-busting and make dents in the team.
Pursuit is probably the highlight move, for its obvious ghost trapping but also for removing threatening mons from the equation, as it has the ability to force a lot of things out. I've found that any team who doesn't have an answer to this things Earthquake falls apart incredibly quickly, as every time you bring it in, something is going to be taken out. Stone Edge fills the last slot as a filler to deal with the flying-types, like Crobat and M-Aero, that can be a rather large pain for this team as well as Rotom-H, though its accuracy really does hurt.
The speed EVs are just enough to outspeed Adamant Entei and non-scarf Rotom-H, whilst the rest is dumped in HP to give it a little added bulk.
Defensively, Krook's intimidates grant a whole lot of utility, allowing me to help check a plethora of threats and take the hit even if Krook is to go down. Being able to stop Volt-Switches with its ground-typing has also done a lot for the team. Though otherwise, I don't need Krook to keep many mons in check, and it is generally the first thing that dies or that I will end up sacking if I need to.

Chandelure
@ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Fire Blast
- Energy Ball
- Trick

Part two of the ghost-busting core, Scarf-Chandelure has many roles that it fulfills for the team.
Firstly, it is my only real speed for the team, and thus functions as my revenge killer. It is also my main special attacker, and once the enemy is softened up can help clean with Fire Blast or Shadow Ball. Trick also has its many uses, crippling a tonne of walls, setup sweepers, and in certain situations other threatening mons that help me ease my prediction with Protect and Spiky Shield and can cripple them immensely.
Defensively Chandelure's typing and ability have a lot to offer to the team. Ghost-typing allows me to spin block in order to keep up my SR and Spike stacks, or even Leech Seed in some circumstances, which can put a lot of pressure on some teams. Flash Fire also comes in particularly handy, allowing me to deal with the strong Fire-types that plague the tier with the help Snorlax. Lastly the unique combination of types helps me check several other things STABs with its 3 immunities and handy resistances, including Infernape, Cobalion, Toxicroak and Lucario, who can otherwise cause problems.

Snorlax
@ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 144 HP / 188 Def / 176 SpD
Careful Nature
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Quite easily the star of the show, CurseLax is often this teams win-condition and finds many opportunities to set up and win.
The set itself is quite explanatory and I don't feel I need to go into much details about it. I choose Body Slam over Return as I find the Paralysis can come in incredibly handy, and can win you games that you otherwise might not. It's quite BS really, but Pokemon is haxy game, as seen by everyone running Scald. Get a few boost and Body Slam starts doing a lot of damage with its base 110 Atk.
Though in the early stages of the game where Snorlax isn't setting up, it serves as a nice secondary SpDef wall. Most notably it helps in checking the Nidos for Sylveon. Lastly, thanks to Thick Fat, Snorlax serves as my primary Fire counter for things such as Entei and Darmanitan.
I can't quite recall what the EVs are for, but it was to create some mixed bulk in order to check some threat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sylveon
@ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

The primary special wall and team cleric, this spot Florges' for ages and functioned just as well back in that meta. However now this is the Sylveon meta (unless you are using Synthesis Florges), and for several reasons.
Sylveon's larger HP means bigger wishes, which is helpful, and also means Sylveon is better at taking physical hits. Sylveon also has a useful ability, and even uninvested Sylveon can dish out some hurt with those Hyper Voices. Though there are still times where I miss the Moonblast drops q_q Otherwise just a standard cleric set.
The Fairy-typing is quite handy, especially for things such as Conk and Machamp (though nowadays you hardly see the latter).
The EVs for this one are tailored towards Specs Sylveon, a stupidly hard-hitting threat. It doesn't even let me beat it one on one, it just allows me to have options and get a hit off on it to assist in getting rid of it.

Chesnaught
@ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Spiky Shield

The first of my two dedicated physical walls is Chesnaught.
Wood Hammer is the go to attack, as it is the most powerful and necessary for taking on Gyarados and Suicune, two of Chesnaught's most important functions. Leech Seed is its form of recovery, is good at threatening switches and just overall good harass. Can be very helpful in dealing with Bulky setup sweepers as well. Spiky Shield is needed for Gyara's Bounce, as well as getting extra turns of Leech Seed, leftovers, and just good for scouting. Spikes fills the final slot to punish teams who can't clear them and switch a lot.
Chesnaught also assists in taking care of Crawdaunt, Feraligatr, Krookodile and Swampert.

Forretress
@ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch

In the last slot is good old Forry.
Forretress may have been slapped on this team for Stealth Rocks and Rapid Spin, but he fulfills a lot more than just that. It is a necessary check to several mons that I may otherwise lack a direct means of switching into. There are many situations where I'll need to switch into a Physical mon for Forry to take the hit so that I can safely switch in something like Chandelure or Krookodile with the slow Volt Switch. The slow Volt Switch is truly amazing, giving this team some momentum that it might otherwise lack if you can't get off the switches or don't want to take the risk.
Forretress is also my main check to M-Aero, M-Bee, Crobat and Slurpuff.

Threats
Like all teams, this one still isn't perfect, and has its share of threats that it struggles to deal with. And although I can't think of any threat which just outright destroys this team (or that is at all common), here are some of the most notable ones that can cause the team massive problems. I've kept the list rather sharp and short, as not many things jump to mind against this team.

Swords Dance + Stone-Edge Cobalion
: Chandelure is the teams main Cobalion check, outspeeding for the OHKO and being relatively unscathed by its STABs. However this changes if it is carrying Stone Edge. If this is the case my best bet is to go into Forretress and safely Volt Switch into Chandelure. But Forretress gets quite easily worn down by +2 Close Combats, and can't do this much. Otherwise hope for a Body Slam para on the switch in.

Poison Jab Conkeldurr: Conk is a massive threat in UU with its great coverage, nice bulk and attack, with a strong Drain Punch. In most cases, Sylveon is my way of addressing this mon, with it resisting its STAB and Knock Off whilst hitting it incredibly hard with Hyper Voice. However this becomes a problem if it is carrying Poison Jab. Once Sylveon is gone, the rest of the team can be a relative field day for Conkeldurr, as I struggle to take it out between its bulk, damage and Drain Punch heals.

Empoleon: Now this mon isn't so much of a threat as it is a massive nuisance. Empoleon sets up against the majority of my team, and can hit most things rather hard whilst walling my other members. The only real way I have of dealing with it is Krookodile, but even then a lot still run Shuca berry and there is little way to get Krook in safely against it. In the end an Empoleon can cause a fair bit of damage before I end up getting rid of it. Thankfully it is almost never run with Wish support.

Achievements
Since its creation, this team has greatly assisted me in reaching some new heights in the UU tier, some of which I have decided to list to acknowledge this team for these achievements for my own future reference as a rather lazy player and ladderer.
  • Got to 3rd on the UU ladder with 1736 elo (couldn't be bothered trying to reach pif in the 1800s)
  • Consistently maintained a position in the top 20 of the UU ladder, should I put in the effort to ladder.
  • Got the requirements for the Alakazam and Hydreigon suspect tests.
  • Didn't lose a game in the UU Open (I didn't bring this team in Round 4 when I got eliminated because I'd used only two other teams over the first 3 rounds and thought I was getting predictable).

Shoutouts
Lastly I'd like to just give a few shout outs to some of my UU friendos :3 to Mahmudkipz for being one of my longest UU friends on Showdown and giving some advice for the team, along with Yifeng for constantly reminding me how shit me and my teams are. Also Cyndequil. for pointing out that I don't use any other teams, along with all my other "friends" from PS! and Skype: GrilledClawitzer nv Accelgor Donphantastic Eyan LeoLancaster Pak Amaroq Kreme Shadestep DrReuniclus Aquadext Pearl TSR Shiba Thisbemyalt Euphonos

Hopefully that was most of you, and sorry if I missed anyone notable out. Just PM me or show your public disgust for not being mentioned in the thread and I can remedy it.

Conclusion
In conclusion I've been quite happy with how this team has turned out.
Perhaps Absol isn't utter shit but I couldn't make it work on a balance/semi-stall team so for me at least it's shit.

I've left an importable of the team here at the end for you guys to try for yourselves and play around with. Tell me what you think :)

Until next time.
- RowDog

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 144 HP / 188 Def / 176 SpD
Careful Nature
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Sylveon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Krookodile @ Choice Band
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Fire Blast
- Energy Ball
- Trick

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Spiky Shield

Killintime

Time not so well spent
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey dude, I wanted to leave a rate since I just love anything hazard stack. I looked your team up and down and I just want to give you some advice regarding spreads and mons we can use to help better your match up. versus what you mentioned.

-So to start you off ill be honest with you, running that sylveon spread is just.. not optimal if we change a spread and some mons on your team we can use this spread instead:

Sylveon @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Calm Nature

- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

• With this spread you still handle special attackers more effectively than the standard spread, but you also gain the ability to check conk. See the thing is you said your spread was had troubles with checking poison jab conk but doesn't banded drain punch just straight 2hko after rocks with your current spread? I just want to be clear when I say I aint bashing you or anything, but its just slightly alarming that this was your fighting answer when it couldn't even switch into most fighting types. With your current spread your best bet was switching into sylveon either getting knocked and being 100% unable to check fighting's due to the fact you cant even tect for lefties or risk your chandelure which is one of your main ways of dealing with the biggest threats to your team. I really feel like this spread would help you a lot more.
252+ Atk Choice Band Iron Fist Conkeldurr Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 68 Def Sylveon: 165-194 (41.8 - 49.2%) -- 83.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Reckless Mienshao High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 68 Def Sylveon: 159-188 (40.3 - 47.7%) -- 57% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Heracross Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 68 Def Sylveon: 202-238 (51.2 - 60.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

-So after we did that I wanted a more efficient way of dealing with opposing specs sylveon without changing your team too much and I thought maybe we could do this to forre:

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Volt Switch
- Spikes
- Heavy Slam
- Rapid Spin

• I understand this was your aero check, but don't worry we will get to that in a bit. To give you a switch in to sylveon we can run sp.def forre supported by your wish sylveon who can even scout if the opp decides to click hp fire by clicking protect. Heavy slam allows you to shrek specs sylveon while preventing standard wish from staying in from the large amount of damage it gives off. Seeing as how I gave it spikes you have probably already assumed I am removing chesnaught which is my thought process here. Sp.def forre also allows you to slow turn into chande versus celebi a lot better since you arent sacking your spinner to do it anymore which removes a lot more pressure from your gameplan.
-At this point you are curious about where I allocated your rocks and this is what I did:

Krookodile @ Dread Plate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock

• Krook is a much better rocker overall as it gets a lot more chances to get them up. I gave you the standard spread since the added bulk doesnt let you really survive anything it didnt normally and it was quite a small amount of bulk anyways, so all it really did was make you slower than other krooks (one of the most common speed tie matchups in this tier) and jolly lucario.
-My final change was as you have guessed it was to remove chesnaught for a mon that can patch up your teams weaknesses a lot better:
--------->

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald
- Roar

• I really felt roar cune was appropriate for your team as you currently would have a spinblocker in chande and a phaser in suicune to synergize with your current spike stacking. Suicune patches up the aero weakness I created, roar out gyarados and allow you to damage it over the game with rocks and overall damage, offers you a mamoswine switch in, and allows you to ease up on your cobalion weakness. Suicune also allows you to scout banded conk out if you're afraid he might click poison jab over fighting move versus your team. The speed allows you to outpace modest sylveon and other roar cune (well its a speed creep war so you can add more if you like just don't go insane and sign a contract with nascar).
I hope I wasn't being too aggressive with these changes man, but I really feel like you'll benefit from them. Cool team and have fun man n_n!

It looks like your team might struggle a bit with Celebi since your only real way of beating it is to revenge with chandy. This is pretty unreliable since it's easy pursuit bait. I would recommend pin missle over volt switch on forry as a primary check since 3 hits is guaranteed KO after rocks.

P.S you and your team is still shit

Edit: Killed this bit, it's pointless

Run enough speed on sylv to outpace 252+ conk shave till you're comfortable with the bulk. Pin missile > gyro on forry. Memento wins games on chandy, eball kills nothing stab+spikes missed out on and loses games when you lock into it.

Last edited:
Also run modest on chandy, the extra power is worth it for missing out on only 130 base speeds (max crobat + pre-mega aero) and other scarf chandy

Why is this listed as semi-stall when it's lit standard balance.

Run enough speed on sylv to outpace 252+ conk. Pin missile > gyro on forry. Memento wins games on chandy, eball kills nothing stab+spikes missed out on and loses games when you lock into it.
That's fucking stupid, first of all, no one runs jolly conk, secondly, poison jab on conk is not common enough to warrant running that much speed, especially on bulky sylveon.

Pin missile over volt switch is a better option otherwise forry won't even be able to beat the things it's suppose to check, e.g mega aero. I don't know if you notice but forry is the primary check to aero on this team.

How exactly does memento win games on chandy? Care to justify? Tell me how a team with snorlax as the only set up and 3 defensive mons can possibly benefit from memento in a common scenario.

Water types. Accuracy and more power vs ground types, krook, mamo etc.

Tell me what mons can set up and sweep the whole team if chandy is locked into energy ball.

Literally every single one of your suggestions were baseless and retarded.

Last edited:
That's fucking stupid, first of all, no one runs jolly conk, secondly, poison jab on conk is not common enough to warrant running that much speed, especially on bulky sylveon.

Eh, it's not a heavy invest (less if you just creep adamant "base 60 creep" conk) and when you list conk as "the big threat" it's quite nice to be able to reliably check it. And since he specificly listed Pab conk I assume it's creeping goddamn sylv.

Pin missile over volt switch is a better option otherwise forry won't even be able to beat the things it's suppose to check, e.g mega aero. I don't know if you notice but forry is the primary check to aero on this team.

MAero is not a mon I ever underestimate, it's also not ever a mon that stays in on forry unless A) you're saccing it to force the sweep with another thing, or B) forry is in kill range. Regardless the team really is bulky enough to handle any set from MAero sans adamant hone claws or the legendary aqua tail + fire fang, and the best counterplay it has vs those is uuuuh, para or click X.

How exactly does memento win games on chandy? Care to justify? Tell me how a team with snorlax as the only set up and 3 defensive mons can possibly benefit from memento in a common scenario.

Really. Ok.

Forcing setup with your main wincon is bad now? Seriously though, absolute worst case memento serves as a multi use chople berry on lax (remember how common that set was.... for 3 generations now?) and lets lax break through the inevitable back pocket fighting type. Best case you use it to end a game that you're losing control of early via a forced lax sweep.

Water types. Accuracy and more power vs ground types, krook, mamo etc.

Sure, on a high/max roll(s), the only thing it actually hits reliably is swampert.

Tell me what mons can set up and sweep the whole team if chandy is locked into energy ball.

Well Cobalion is in his threatlist.

Why the actual fuck does something need to sweep the whole team to make Eball shit. Taking a 2 for 1 loss (at best) in the mid to late game off Eball is already the kiss of death for a team like this with limited redundancy. Every threat that sets on eball is a threat that... chandy is row's check too, he actually is forced to sac a thing every time he hits eball in the mid-lategame and with mon's being mon's it's really not hard to convert that into either a win, or the sweep you're so stuck on.

Literally every single one of your suggestions were baseless and retarded.
I see the light now, supporting a dedicated wincon is bad, so is speed creeping. I must sweep every game, I enjoy surrendering free turns.

Bless you.

Last edited:
I see the light now, supporting a dedicated wincon is bad, so is speed creeping. I must sweep every game, I enjoy surrendering free turns.

Bless you.
1. You trying to tell me 136 EVs isn't a significant investment?

2. If forry doesn't kill mega aero then what will? So what if you force it out every time if you can't reliably kill it? Without gyro, hone claws mega would get at least 1.5 kills every game if it comes in on like ches/choice locked chandy/krook.

3. I don't get your point. Chople and memento is 2 fundamentally different things. You set up, tank a close combat or whatever with chople to kill the said fighting type back. Not the other way around. Like legit, if you're not running a HO team with a handful of set up sweepers, you're not going to click memento.

4. I don't see how hitting pert, 2hko on suicune, 70% to ohko krook rather than 20% with fire blast, 80% chance to ohko mamo rather than 35% with fire blast doesn't warrant it a spot on the set. Especially considering the fact that you're suggesting pin missle>gyro on forry, there is nothing to beat mamo.

5. I don't deny that. Chandy checks so it's not the end of the world?

My point is both eball and memento will not be clicked much, but I guarantee you that eball will be clicked more often.

Why didn't you justify the points you have made in your first post though? Making suggestions without justifications is not exactly constructive criticism and invalidates the point of RMTs.

Last edited:
1. You trying to tell me 136 EVs isn't a significant investment?

Yeah if all it takes to check a big threat is 136 ev's that's cheap, he can run like 16 speed to just creep things that creep things that creep base 60's if he really needs to shave for extra bulk but that's less reliable given how hardcore the base 60 speed creep war goes at times. It's better imo to creep for the highest benchmark and shave as you need more bulk, damage ranges are a thing while speed has less room for rnjesus to kick in so it makes testing more tolerable/mildly amusing.

2. If forry doesn't kill mega aero then what will? So what if you force it out every time if you can't reliably kill it? Without gyro, hone claws mega would get at least 1.5 kills every game if it comes in on like ches/choice locked chandy/krook.

Ideally volt + rocks does 50% and then pursuit kills, but sometimes things get ugly...

Most of his team can actually hold fast against an unboosted jolly maero (sans chandelure/chessy), adamant HC just tears through if forrtress is under 50% but it's also slower than chandelure jollyHC needs something like 40% forry which is a lot more manageable with some aggressive wishpassing.

3. I don't get your point. Chople and memento is like 2 fundamentally different things. You set up, tank a close combat or whatever with chople to kill the said fighting type back. Not the other way around. Like legit, if you're not running a HO team with like a handful of set up sweepers, you're not going to click memento.

So I actually have run memento on hard semi-stall before (XY dutrio trap) didn't use it much but it was absolutely worth it every time I did.

Half damage is half damage, even for balanced squads there is a point where forcing a win is just worth it. It's a move you carry and click one in ten games on this sort of team, but you will win that game.

4. I don't see how hitting pert, 2hko on suicune, 70% to ohko krook rather than 20% with fire blast, 80% chance to ohko mamo rather than 35% with fire blast doesn't warrant it a spot on the set. Especially considering the fact that you're suggesting pin missle>gyro on forry, there is nothing to beat mamo.

He's spikestack so more often than not all of those calcs sans suicune are 100% regardless. RE:Mamo why the fuck is a good mamo user leaving it in on chandelure vs this man?

5. I don't deny that. Chandy checks so it's not the end of the world?

My point is both eball and memento will not be clicked much, but I guarantee you that eball will be clicked more often.

Yes, and memento will actually do something when clicked, worst case it's forcing rowdog to lose a mon in an effort to just win, Eball is just a 1 for 1 trade at best. Though eball does have the niche of tickling alomomola slightly harder in the full stall MU.

Why didn't you justify the points you have made in your first post though? Making suggestions without justifications is not exactly constructive criticism and invalidates the point of RMTs.
Rowdog was a pretty good player last time I saw him and the changes are (mostly) self explanatory (speed creep threat, coverage for threat, utility vs bad coverage) and are kinda.... optional as fuck.

Edited first post for slight clarity on speed creep, killed the first line since it's just a pet peeve

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)