CUTEABILITY RANKINGS (see post 205)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like a snapping turtle and chomp that finger right off. I can totally imagine it in real life. Could make a show about it called "When tirtouga attack"

Yeah stick your finger in there if ya want to lose it. It kind of looks drugged/derpy in a noncute way with those lidded eyes and mouth just hanging wide open. It's shiny color is not that great looking either

If you think that is cuter then
which is stupidly adorable or
which is crazy cute but also has a back like
then I just do not know what to say. Tirtouga is A rank at best if you can consider it's derpy looking appears to be cute but those 2 cuties should definately be S. I'll agree on dratini as S-rank candidate. It's just designed to be cute.
Its even got that lovely pink shiny texture to please the ladies into the pink

Mantyke looks like that girl from Heroes whose eyes turn black and starts bleeding black stuff and then someone near her dies, not cute imo
You are comparing his white eyes with cute black lashes to black eyes that bleed black BLOOD!? That's a strange comparison and doesn't make sense to me. His round eyes are actually rather cute and eccentric. It doesn't look creepy like the round eyes of certain pokes like espurr (it's little frown mouth doesn't help it either).

It looks like it's under hypnosis or simply brain dead the way it just stares without any sign of expression.

>pichu and cleffa aren't macle rank

gif related, putting pichu and cleffa in b is definitely an "ayy lmao" worthy opinion

And also where the fuck is phantump? b rank atleast for him

plz remove ugly tirtouga is not blajaran rankings squirtle is forever best turtle

Also, why the blazin' hell is Bunnelby that high? It looks like it climbed up the ugly tree to see its sister, fell off, and hit every branch on the way down.

How can you possibly like those ugly buck teeth, prickly whiskers, creepy eyes, and that shabby, muddy fur?

Not to mention that its face looks like a literal ass.

B at absolute best. C would be much more accurate.

I agree on bunnelby. It is kinda cute but it has a few faults. I assumed it would get defended on the basis that it's a bunny and apparently just being a bunny makes you automatic s-rank?

Why the fuck is bidoof B-rank? The things cute and gooffy looking, A-rank seems more appriopriate. Also this might be kinda bias considering i have a special place for gen 1 pokemon, but Bulbasaur should be S. IMO it is one if the best designed pokemon in the entire game. Period.

Pawniard ------> Macle rank

Seriously, why is this thing even in B rank? I thought B was reserved for pokemon who were "decently cute", not hideous. LOOK at this thing.

*shudders*

I'm going to ignore the fact that Riolu isn't S+ ranked to point out that inkay is listed both in the A tier and the B tier. o.o

Bergmite isn't ranked :O

This thing is a god in terms of cuteness, far surpassing most LC Pokemon. It looks as if it is very well refined, perhaps it was a college professor in a past life

I think it should be A or A- at the least

Nickos

Quack
is a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
Bergmite isn't ranked :O

This thing is a god in terms of cuteness, far surpassing most LC Pokemon. It looks as if it is very well refined, perhaps it was a college professor in a past life

I think it should be A or A- at the least

lol, i didn't even know such pokemon existed...

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
but Bergmite is literally a chunk of ice, there's not really much flattering to it. As we've established, fan art can make ANYTHING look like a plate of cookies but when it comes down to it, officially, Bergmite is just not all that attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)