Cyclohm Playtesting

Discussion in 'Create-A-Pokémon Project' started by DougJustDoug, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Plus

Plus I am the stone that the builder refused
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Congratulations for stealing my ct

[​IMG]

the torch is passed to you my friend
  2. macle

macle &Vinc2612: to all lc players: is EQ gligar common?
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Congrats mag. I always hated facing you on the ladder. D:
  3. DougJustDoug

DougJustDoug Knows the great enthusiasms
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Programmeris a CAP Contributoris an Administratoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    CAP Leader

And for anyone wondering why Obama Girl did not win the title -- they cheated 102 playtesting battles, starting on June 2nd and continuing all the way up to the end. So, the whole time Obama Girl was on the leaderboard, it was due to massive cheating.

What is the deal with people cheating so much on the CAP project? First we had all the voting scandals, now even playtesting is tainted. Ugh....
  4. Fuzznip

Fuzznip Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Well done Ethamortified!

Atleast I got into the top 5. :P
  5. Magmortified

Magmortified <b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Thanks for the props, guys. :D I will use this power for good, not for evil.
  6. cyberzero

cyberzero

Congratulations Mag. I feel proud of having completely owned you many times on the ladder. Too bad I never cared enough to get serious enough to dethrone you before you were even crowned =P

./cocky SoT-like arrogance
  7. Magmortified

Magmortified <b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>

Arrogant cyberzero should remember I was using a team tennisace gave me, and after playtesting was over also.

:P
  8. Stellar

Stellar dreams & adventures
    is a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Orange Islands

Congrats mag!
  9. tennisace

tennisace acrobuttdicks
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Congrats Mag on your win, you deserve it!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)