Damien's Trade shop, Cloning and ev training services offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am new here but wanted to have my own thread, it will start off small but I intend on making it bigger as time progresses.

Things to note

• I am in GMT+0 so take that into consideration when expecting a reply
  • No hacks
  • Redistribution rights will be discussed for pokemon I have bred/SR, for ones not by me I will say no, unless the original owner says its fine
  • If I make a mistake and trade you something you didn't ask for; tell me, I am only human and can make mistakes.
  • I will most probably trade you a clone pokemon, if you are against this then don't trade with me :)
Services

• Cloning - I can clone using my powersave device(I know some people don't like this and thats fine), I don't mind how many you want doing, and the cost of doing so will be that I can keep a copy
  • EV training - I can offer to ev train your pokemon for you if you want, just bare in mind this takes time
  • Levelling - I can use rare candies to level your pokemon for you if you like just ask

Services done so far
Trading

My Pokemon

:(

Redis

From SkylarGreen (semi redis)
Adamant
Speed Boost
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Baton Pass

From Binding Band (semi redis)
Sassy
Regenerator
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Leech seed, Leaf storm, Giga drain, Rage powder

From Xado (semi-redis)
Adamant
Unburden
31/31/31/31/31/31
Belly Drum

From Xado (semi-redis)
Bold
Levitate
31/xx/31/31/31/31

From Xado (semi-redis)
Modest
Prankster
31/xx/xx/31/31/31

From SnoopysWorld (fully redis)
Adamant
Marvel Scale
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Iron Tail

From chester0334 (fully redis)
Modest
Static
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Take Down, Eerie Impulse, Charge, Electric Terrain

Adamant
Shield dust
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Timid
Prankster
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Sky Uppercut, Mind reader, Vacuum wave, Agility

Impish
Sturdy
31/31/31/31/31/31
Drill peck, Whirlwind, Curse, Stealth rock

Sassy
Rock head
31/31/31/xx/31/0
Rock Climb, Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock, Flail

Breeding Projects

Parent Binding Band

Parent Xado

Parent MagnusArcanum

Parent MagnusArcanum

Parent MagnusArcanum

Parent MagnusArcanum

Parent MagnusArcanum

Parent MagnusArcanum

Last edited:
Good luck with your thread! Are you planning to focus on breedables? Shinies? Legendaries? If you're looking for breedables, I'd be happy to provide some spitbacks from my thread to help you get started. :)

Good luck with your thread! Are you planning to focus on breedables? Shinies? Legendaries? If you're looking for breedables, I'd be happy to provide some spitbacks from my thread to help you get started. :)

thanks, and I am not sure yet... I have alot of time on my hands so I might start breeding... I may also add all my ev trained pokemon to this thread. I don't think I will go for shinies unless I get any breeding.

also anything would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou for all the donations I have currently received. I will start breeding tomorrow, to finally have some of my own pokemon to trade. Also as a note I have done some cloning for people, so I should look a bit more reputable to others wanting cloning :)

Hello, can you clone a few Pokemon for me? :D I've been trying to clone via the trading glitch but so far nothing :D so it would be a great help if you could clone for me (and of course, you get to keep a copy)

My Friend Code is 3411-2019-1657 what's yours?

Hello, can you clone a few Pokemon for me? :D I've been trying to clone via the trading glitch but so far nothing :D so it would be a great help if you could clone for me (and of course, you get to keep a copy)

My Friend Code is 3411-2019-1657 what's yours?
Mine is 5112-3458-2546

PM me or message me on my profile to sort out when I can clone for you... I assume we have different timezones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)