Dance With The Sleeping Duplicate

Team At A Glance

Threat list:
I haven't really gotten to making one yet. Most exceptionally because this team
hasn't been tested that much. It is nearly an idea. Rate it accordingly if you will, however I will state this is
my first created UU team ever and I'd really like an aspect on what to do with them. I am becoming bored with OU.

It is OVERLOADED with dragons, weathers, and
entry hazards of course...

Roserdae @

4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid

~ Leaf Storm
~ Sludge Bomb
~ Sleep Powder
~ Synthesis

I decided to play Roserade because of her massive special attack and ability to put things to sleep reliably. It has a very nice synergy with Swampert who is my reliable stealth rocker. Although her with special choice allows her to 2HKO nearly everything in the UU meta game, I decided that I didn't like being locked in to a single move with this pokemon.

Swampert @

240 HP / 16 Atk / 252 Def

Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed

~ Stealth Rock
~ Scald
~ Earthquake
~ Roar

Swampert and roserade have wonderful synergy it seems. in D/P the two created chaos when Roserade was used as a toxic spike set up. In this generation I nearly decided to bring it back and try it out, but opted for an offensive Roserade instead. I like swampert because he can end the likes of Raikou and other electric types. Its natural bulk allows it to set spikes up successfully, and roar anything that attmpt to set up on it away. However it has issues with hidden power grass users, and of course grass knot Empoleon, but nevertheless it finds away to get it's job done perfectly. I also liked how it can tank hits, and dish them out with a splash!

Heracross @

252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Ability: Moxie
Nature: Jolly

~ Close Combat
~ Megahorn
~ Stone Edge
~ Earthquake

I chose moxiecross as my revenge killer and even mid game/late game sweeper. If this thing gets a boost the game is practically in the bag the majority of the time. Sure you can switch in and check, and even set up which could either mess my day up or end me, but most of the time any check that is sent out is heavily weakened or scouted out with the likes of Raikou

Raikou @

4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Ability: Pressure
Nature: Timid

~ Thunderbolt
~ Volt Switch
~ Hidden Power Ice
~ Extrasensory

Being used to OU, this set was my best attempt at recreating "Jolteon" in the UU tier. I opted to abuse his high special attack in synch with his great natural bulk, and it works. I wanted a hard hit and run scouter who could easily pivot the game in my direction with one Thunder bolt, and he gave the team just that. At first I wanted to abuse a Volbeat tail glow team, and play Raikou, but I decided against it for a more simple effective almost balanced team for my first UU RMT. I chose hidden power ice over grass simply because Roserade is a full on bag of leaves, and ice was helpful against other grass types.

Porygon2 @

252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA

Ability: Analytic
Nature: Quiet

~ Tri Attack
~ Ice Beam
~ Discharge
~ Recover

I chose this guy because he has overall very nice synergy with heracross, and serves a lot as a bulky hitter and check to things such as Suicune, and opposing Roserade which is a problem because she knocks out swampy and if specked can defeat nearly my entire team. I love Analytic simply because it allows an automatic boost, and ensures that it will be effective. His good natural bulk examines that this pokemon will always be able to take hits even without helpful boosts.

Kingdra@

144 HP / 160 Atk / 40 SpD / 164 Spe

Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Adamant

~ Rest
~ Dragon Dance
~ Outrage
~ Waterfall

I chose Kingdra's flagship D/P chesto resto berry dragon dance moveset because I always appreciated his ability to bulk up. Normally I switch this guy in against something like Empoleon or Slowbro, set up and take off. In my opinion if you aren't playing Kingdra under the rain Chesto Berry will always be his most effective set. This is obviously my late clean up guy and finisher.

It was supposed to be a more up tempo momentum team, but it has changed a lot. I changed kingdra's set back to 252 speed because the bulk didn't help against opposing kingdra. It played decently, but had plenty faults. It has changed to defensive roserade, azelf, heracross, snorlax, sableye, and kingdra

Your first 5 members are very solid.

Seeing as you no way to recover the most vital members of your team, umbreon with either the following set may be of assistance.

-Wish
-Heal Bell
-Protect
-Foul play/Toxic/Taunt/Perish Song

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)