dans art

Yay, so Trogdor-y! The style makes it look hilarious. I wonder what Zekrom would look like in that style? *hint hint*
Only advice is that the tail is a bit too big

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
yeah whats up guys, still practicing cuz most of you guys like it, lets see what we have...
lugia sketch

scrafty sketch

darmanitan sketch

I love that Darmanitan! So mad, and bulky, and generally awesome. Loving the Hydreigon from earlier as well. Looking good Dan =D

I have to agree on ritter on that one. It just shows so much more emotion/expression than the others. Also, scrafty's (our) right leg looks a bit off. But still, your stuff is really good! :3

Ohai, Danmire. I just opened a trading thread. I wondered whether, whenever you're bored, you could draw me some other pictures for it. I actually 'need' pictures for everything between stars . You're already on the whitelist for the Dragonite picture, though. :D.
My thread.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Heres a comic I made...
it does look a little bit like Bummer's comics, no one owns a style. But I'm not ripping him off, so don't worry.

it's a dumb joke with an obvious dumb ending.

Yay you're back!
I have to say I'm loving the attitude on Gengar and Exca, they're looking really clean and have loads of expression.
Glad you're back, and hope you stay for ages!

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Here's a Drowzee I tried to do with the same "style" I used for Gengar and Excadrill, but it didn't come out like I wanted. Will remake it once I'm home,(not uploading till Sunday night, because I'm at a hotel.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)