Darkaxis vs Korski | Ref: Lady Salamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Korski said:
Thanks for reffing!

Ralts Quotient (M)

Type: Psychic
  • Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Abilities: Synchronise, Trace
  • Synchronise: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
  • Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
  • Telepathy (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.
Nature: Impish (+1 Def, -1 SpA)

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 40

Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks (14):

Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind

Destiny Bond
Disable
Encore

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Trick Room
vs

Darkaxis said:
Lady Salamence said:
Darkaxis said:
you do realize you give me 1 pokemon, not the link to your team?
Scraggy The (BAN ME PLEASE) (F)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Rank to Attack, -1 Rank from Special Attack)

Type: Fighting / Dark
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities: Shed Skin, Moxie
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Moxie: (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Intimidate (DW LOCKED): (Can be Activated)When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents. (Not yet Active)

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 48
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks (14)
Leer (*)
Low Kick(*)
Sand Attack(*)
Faint Attack (*)
Headbutt(*)
Swagger(*)
Brick Break (*)
Payback (*)

Dragon Claw(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Double Team(*)

Fire Punch(*)
Ice Punch(*)
Thunderpunch(*)

sowwie
Battle Battle

Open Challenge

LC Battle

1v1 Singles

2 Day DQ

Infinite Chills

Arena: ASB Arena

Training :D
and

Can I still accept this? I'm accepting it.
Abilities=ONE
Items=OFF
Switch=N/A

Korski sends out Pokemon (no post required)
Darkaxis posts his actions
Korski posts his actions
I ref
Korski posts his actions
Darkaxis posts his actions
I ref
and we go around and around again

Let's go Scarggy!

Alright let's start with some Paying the dept with stupid Gallade that killed your daddy for being black Payback release the Kyuubi's claw Dragon Claw and then we kick him again Payback :)

Payback -> Dragon Claw -> Payback

"IF he uses Trick Room, use Leer instead."

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
yeah, there's no way i can ref this tonight

if you want to get another, go ahead. if not i'll get reffed tommorow

a fairy

Community Leader
Welcome to yet another battle in the ASB Arena, which seems to be wearing down with const- oh wait, they're magically fixing it. Again. Well, it's a battle between ASB Veteren Korski, who brought a Ralts. How boring. On the other hand, we have a new hotshot in ASB-- No, not Box. Darkaxis, AKA Zambos King AKA The Doritos Trainer. He brought a Scraggy, which has an advatage over the veteran's Ralts, but will experience outdo type advantage? Let's see! Apparently, either Darkaxis doesn't realize that Payback doesn't have lowered priority, or that he's faster than Ralts, but either way, he uses Payback, dealing 15 damage, and losing 6 energy! Ralts doesn't like that, it seems. However, not being able to use it's STAB, it must content with a simple Thunderbolt, dealing 8 Damage to the lizard, while losing 7 energy of it's own. Scraggy's claw starts glowing with draconic power, perhaps from one of it's ancestors? Either wat, Scraggy's Dragon Claw did 10 Damage, while Scraggy loses 6 Energy from his attack. Ralts obviously dislikes the attack, but is content with Disabling Scraggy's Payback, but losing 6 energy in the process. Scraggy doesn't seem to realize it, trying to Payback, but it fails! Sadly, he loses 7 Energy either way. Ralts seems content with a simple Thunderbolt, doing 8 damage while losing 7 energy in the process. Yada yada yada.

Round 1
Scraggy uses Payback
(5+3+0+2)*1.5=15 damage
7-1: 6 energy
<Onion_Bubs> Lady_Salamence's roll: 5 = no crit
Ralts uses Thunderbolt
(10+0+0-2)*1 = 8 damage
7 energy lost
<Onion_Bubs> LadySalamence's roll: 7 = no crit
<Onion_Bubs> LadySalamence's roll: 53 = no para
Round 2
Scraggy uses Dragon Claw
(8+0+0+2)*1 = 10 Damage
<Onion_Bubs> LadySalamence's roll: 10 = no crit
Ralts uses Disable (Payback)
Payback became disabled!
-7 Energy
Round 3
Scraggy uses Payback!
It was disabled: -6 Energy
Ralts uses Thunderbolt!
(10+0+0-2)*1 = 8 damage
7 energy lost
<Onion_Bubs> LadySalamence's roll: 5 = no crit
<Onion_Bubs> LadySalamence's roll: 63 = no para

i'll add a summary later today, ok?

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay so Darkaxis it looks like this:

HP: 65
Energy: 86
Boosts: None
Other: None

HP: 74
Energy: 82
Other: Payback Disabled (5 Actions)

--------------------

And here are my Actions:

Thunder Wave~Thunderbolt~Thunderbolt

Not much else to do.

a fairy

Community Leader
pre-round:
RALTS
HP: 65
Energy: 86
Other: None
SCRAGGY
HP: 74
Energy: 82
Other: Payback Disabled (5 Actions)
thanks, korski!

Well, we're one round into the match, and the Pokemon haven't shown signs of exhaustion yet. In fact, right now, we see the Scraggy disappearing into the shadows… Oh! That was a deathly accurate Faint Attack(12 damage, 4 energy), and it has got to have hurt. Ralts, however, sends out a weak electric wave, that doesn't even damage Scraggy! Scraggy seems to be laughing at Ralts… Wait, why isn't Scraggy moving? Now Ralts is laughing? ….Oh, that was Thunderwave!(30% para, -7 energy) Scraggy, still having little electrical waves jumping around on him, manages to Leer the Ralts, lowering it;s defense!(-1 defense, -4 energy) Ralts seems content with doing what it has done last round, summoning a powerful Thunderbolt from the skies, striking Scraggy.(14 damage, -8 energy) Scraggy seems content slipping into the shadows to strike with another Faint Attack (14 damage, 4 energy), but on cue, Ralts strikes Scraggy with yet another Thunderbolt(8 damage, 12 energy). That's all for this round, folks!

RALTS
HP: 39
Energy: 59
Boosts: none
Other: -1 Defense
SCRAGGY
HP: 58
Energy: 70
Other: Paralyzed (25%)

Scraggy's Faint Attack
(4+3+0+2)*1.5=12 damage, -4 Energy
<Onion_Bubs> LadySalamence's roll: 10
Ralt's ThunderWave paralyzes it (25%), -7 energy

Scraggy's Leer
<Onion_Bubs> LadySalamence's roll: 84 = no para
-1 defense for Ralts, -4 energy for scraggy
Ralt's Thunderbolt
<Onion_Bubs> LadySalamence's roll: 14
(10+0+0-2)*1=8

Scraggy's Faint Attack
<Onion_Bubs> LadySalamence's roll: 48 no para
<Onion_Bubs> LadySalamence's roll: 4 no crit
(4+3+0+20*1.5+(1)*1.5= 13.5, rounded up to 14
Ralt's Thunderbolt
<Onion_Bubs> LadySalamence's roll: 3
(10+0+0-2)*1=8, - 12 energy

a fairy

Community Leader
Dark axis went over DQ, by 2 days. I'm giving him 12 hours before I DQ him.

Reffing this today.

a fairy

Community Leader
Alright, Darkaxis wins. A standard, no crit Faint Attack would do: (6+3+0+1.75+2)*1.5=19.12500 rounded to 19, and after 3 hits, kill you. Just in case, I rolled 3 times to see if para would act up:

<LadySalamence> !roll 100

<Onion_Bubs> LadySalamence's roll: 26

<Onion_Bubs> LadySalamence's roll: 82

<Onion_Bubs> LadySalamence's roll: 66

which means no. sorry for "skimping out" on this round, but when it's inevitable someones going to lose, just by looking at 1 calc, i don't see the need to go all out. sorry if this isn't allowed and i need flavor or some thing, i'll do it. but as for now, this battle is considered over, and the rewards are to be given out!
(yes i know faint attack should do more, but who cares lol, game over)

Korski: 2 BT
-Ralts: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC

Darkaxis: 2 BT
-Scraggy: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

Lady Salamence: 2 TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)