Darkness Beyond V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with your new trade thread.
Are you willing to trade your flawless Tauros w/ double edge? I'm working on a Jolly Hitmonlee, also I presume the Lapras has to be flawless?

Good luck with your new trade thread! If you can trade this to my HeartGold, please CMT for this:

Acetrainer's Shiny Eevee (Careful) (Fully Redis)
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV's: UT
Egg moves: Wish, Yawn, and Curse
(Cloned from the AR device)

Good Luck Diabolico :)
and CMT for this :

Chihuahua's Reshiram (Timid) (Non-redis)
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
(I can trade this. You can't)

Thanks. :)

I really don't see anything on your thread that I want. However, if you can try to get one or a few of the pokemon on my wanted list, I'll be glad to trade it to you. If that's okay with you.

Hey diabolico. Trade for your adamant tepig. I have the solosis your looking for. If u dnt want that any more I have a flawless adamant conkeldurr. Evs 252 hp 252 atk. Flawless quiet tynamo evs. Clean. Flawless quiet chandelure evs hp 252 sp atk 252 flawless reuinclus evs clean. Flawless archen evs clean. Flawless zorua evs clean. Dw magikarp. Flawless escavalier clean. Flawless golett clean

I'm sorry Ghostman, But you need a trade thread in order to trade with me. And I really don't trade and make deals with newbies, strangers, or players who I don't know. Sorry. :(

However, If you ever wanted to trade with me, try learning how to rng abuse, get some references, make your own trade thread with at least a few of your own pokemon (without hacking and cheating), get a good reputation to proof to me and everyone that you can be trusted, and you have to be a member on here a while.

Until you do, I may reconsider.

Can you CMT for these pokemon, please?

Shaymin OT
Nature: Timid Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 30/18/31/30/31/30 [Hidden Power Fire 70]
Catch Location: Flower Paradise @ Lv. 30
Catch Date: 8/26/2098
Notes: Cloned with AR
Availability:
~Lv. 99 UT
~Lv. 100 EV trained (32 Hp/252 Spa/224 Spe)

Shaymin OT
Nature: Timid | Ability: Serene Grace/Natural Cure
IVs: 31/22/30/31/31/31 [Hidden Power Ice 70]
Catch Location: Flower Paradise @ Lv. 30
Catch Date: 6/19/2010
Notes: Rebattle Code Used, Cloned with AR
Availability:
~Lv. 30 UT

Breloom (♂) OT
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Poison Heal
IVs: 31/31/31/11/30/31
Catch Location: Great Marsh @ Lv. 30
Catch Date: 3/1/2011
Notes: CP for Tolanator, Emulator Used, 100% Catch Rate Used, Cloned with AR and .Pkm files
Availability:
~Lv. 30 UT Shroomish

Virizion OT
Nature: Timid | Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/2/30/31/31/31 [Hidden Power Ice 70]
Catch Location: Rumination Field @ Lv. 42
Catch Date: 4/16/2011
Notes: Cloned With AR
Availability:
~Lv. 42 UT
(Non C-Gear Seed)

Can the shaymin with fire hp transform into it's sky form too?
In response, I only liked this. However, you can pick one more since I thought charging to 2 credits to clone for you before was necessarily expensive. Both shaymin can transform but I put the hp fire one in its land sprite because that is the more common forme to use it in.

Diabolico's Shiny Gastly (Timid) (Fully Redis)
HP - Ice
IV's: 30/14/30/31/31/31
(Cloned from the AR device)

When you said I can pick one more, did you mean pick two pokemon out of the 4 that I've picked or did you mean pick another pokemon to go along with the other 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)