1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Darkness vs. Martial Arts - Monotype Battle (Dark vs. Fighting)

Discussion in 'Other Metagames' started by Adamant Zoroark, Nov 11, 2011.

1. lars

lars

I find the last prediction (Breloom) reasonable as I've managed to predict the last 'mon in a non-mono type battle every once in a while, but yeah..."predicting" a Scrafty from an Infernape lead is a bit... ify. (Also that questionable prediction begins to undermine the last one)

I won't hate on the warstory because you did cobble something together and there wasn't much to work with. 6.5/10

Battle was just plan boring though. 2/10
  2. Motion

Motion

I enjoyed the FizzyStardust reference :)
  3. kriss1989

kriss1989

This. People seem to forget that everything has the same weaknesses except for special ones. Sableeye for example counters the fighting weakness the team has for example. Or your Marshtomp counters a Raichu using Thunder in Rain (Rain-chu?). Monotyping has a weird metagame as you can't dance between types and gain coverage like normal. As such secondary types are very important.
  4. Choice Socks

Choice Socks

17 turns isn't exactly a warstory, this just shows your opponent didn't have a counter to scarf hydreigon.
    Good format but choose a better battle next time.
  5. RioluLover123

RioluLover123

I LOVE this battle. 9.8/10. especialy love the taunt description!
    :-)
  6. Shinzo

Shinzo

I'll give you credit cuz you're playing my favourite metagame.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)