Dark's Trade Emporium (with some Pokebank mons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in a pokeball from gen 5 but I can't tutor it, however I will getting a different latios soon with trick or defog
If you can RNG one on SS in a great ball, that'd be...um...great, lol. I would like defog and trick too, if that's cool. If this is possible I'd give you Landorus and one other mon of your choice.

P.S. I don't want it to be shiny.

P.P.S. If I miss understood what you meant and you can't take a special order I apologize. Let me know if you can/can't.

If you can RNG one on SS in a great ball, that'd be...um...great, lol. I would like defog and trick too, if that's cool. If this is possible I'd give you Landorus and one other mon of your choice.

P.S. I don't want it to be shiny.

P.P.S. If I miss understood what you meant and you can't take a special order I apologize. Let me know if you can/can't.
Sadly I don't own HGSS, but I can get the non-shiny trick latios, as for the ball, I'm not sure yet

Sadly I don't own HGSS, but I can get the non-shiny trick latios, as for the ball, I'm not sure yet
Ok, like I said in my P.P.S., I wasn't sure if you were saying that you were going to get one on your own, or get it through someone else. Who are you getting it from? I prefer to trade with people who obtain there own 'mons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)