Darthvader317 vs Metal Bagon! (ref: Pippy, tutor ref: HD, sub ref: Lyris1035)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darthvader317 vs Metal Bagon!

3v3 singles
3 Day DQ
2 Recover/5 Chills
ASB Tournament arena
Switch= OK
No items
All abilities

The teams:

Scratchet [Mixtli] (Male)
Nature: Mild (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)
Type: Normal/Fighting
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 40

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Nature Power
Roost
Yawn

Brick Break
Bulldoze
Rock Slide

Torchic [Oberoth] (Male)
Nature:Lonely (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)
Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Speed Boost (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 45

EC: 1/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Growl
Focus Energy
Ember
Peck
Sand-Attack
Fire Spin
Slash
Flamethrower

Flame Burst
Low Kick
Night Slash

Hone Claws
Flame Charge
Rock Slide

*Eevee [Vapes] (Female)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 55

EC:5/6
MC:0
DC:4/5

Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and can evade any traps in an arena. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to escape from trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Adaptability: (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type deal two (2) more damage.
Anticipation (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has great knowledge of the field and can always remain close to an earthbound foe no matter where it runs, flying opponents and levitating Pokemon are unaffected.

Attacks:
Tackle*
Tail Whip*
Helping Hand*
Sand-Attack*
Growl*
Quick Attack*

Detect*
Wish*
Yawn*

Hidden Power [7 Electric]*
Dig*
Shadow Ball*
Double Team
Swift

Weedle(*) Buzz (F)
Nature: Adament (Attack *; Special Attack reduced by *)
Type: Bug/Posion
Bug: More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Posion: immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:*
Shield Dust: (Inmate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.).
Run Away (DW): (Inmate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 50

EC: 0/5

Attacks:
Poison Sting (*)
String Shot (*)
Bug Bite (*)

Dratini (*) Smiley the Happy Dragon (F)
Nature: Naughty (Attack increased by *; Special Defense reduced by *)

Type: Dragon
Dragon: More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Inmate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Marvel Scale (DW): (Inmate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Wrap (*)
Leer (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Twister (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Slam (*)
Agility (*)

Extreme Speed (*)
Dragon Pulse (*)
Dragon Dance (*)

Hyper Beam(*)
Thunder (*)
Flamethrower (*)

Drilbur (*) Drill Claw (M)
Nature: Jolly increaded by *; Special Attack reduced by *

Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:*
Spe: 79 (68 x 1.15=78.2 rounde up=79)

Accuracy Boost: 12.5%

EC: 0/6

Abilities:
Sand Rush: (Inmate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Sand Force: (Inmate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Mold Breaker: (Inmate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.).
Attacks:*
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud Slap
Fury Swipes
Metal Claw
Dig
Hone Claws

Iron Defense
Crush Claw
Submission

Swords Dance
Earthquake
Sandstorm

Alright, let's get this battle started!
Darthvader sends out
Metal Bagon sends out and orders
Darthvader orders
I ref with HD's help*

(note: ignore the random *'s. There's nothing I can do about them)

OK I'll go with Buzz the Weedle (Woohoo Weedle Sweep)

Lets start with that cool string shoot to string that Eevee up. If Eevee tries to evade anything (quick attack, double team etc) then trip it up with a string shot to the legs. OK back to my normal commands ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!! Poison sting, aim to poison. Then try to get a Bug Bite crit and Bug Bite Eevee's Neck (OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW).
So in short:
String Shot-Poison Sting-Bug Bite
Sub: If Eevee tries to evade anything (quick attack, double team etc) then trip it up with a string shot to the legs.

PS: I didn't even know that this thread was up I searched Metal Bagon on Smogon and found this! SOme notifaction next time would great. I'll just subscribe to this thread now

Okay Vapes, you're a little faster so if String Shot hits you'll be slower than that bug, so begin by reducing Weedle's accuracy using Sand-attack. Then use Swift, followed by Shadow Ball.

by the way I just added bold writing to all of my moves I didn't change any of my moves, I repeat I DIDN'T CHANGE ANY OF MY MOVES. Wouldn't make much differnce with a weed;e anyway, lol.

Round 1!

Eevee [Vapes] (Female)
Energy: 100
Other:

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1
Spe: 55

VS

Weedle [Buzz] (F)
Other:

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3*
SpA: Rank 1*

Welcome to the battle between Darthvader317 and Metal Bagon! The crowd is roaring, and the contrstants are raring to go! Darthvader begins the match by sending out his beloved Eevee, Vapes! Bagon selects Buzz, his Weedle, as his first Pokemon. Vapes begins Attacking by throwing Sand in Buzz face! Buzz retaliates by Shooting String at Vapes, slowing her down. Buzz, now faster than Vapes, Stings her with a Poisonous stinger, slightly poisoning her. Vapes retaliates by hitting Buzz with a Swift attack. Buzz tries to give Vapes a Bug Bite on the neck, but she can't see what she's doing and misses. Vapes finishes the round by firing a Shadow Ball right at Buzz.*

Vapes has taken an early lead, but will Buzz come back and win the battle? Stay tuned!

Eevee [Vapes] (Female)
HP: 77
Energy: 86
Other:

Stats:
Spe: 37 (-1)

VS

Weedle [Buzz] (F)
HP: 64
Energy: 88
Other:

Stats:
Acc: (-1)

Darthvader is up!

I think Eevee is supposed to have 77 HP. It had to have taken more than 3 damage.

Okay Vapes, let's make up for the speed drop by beginning with a Quick Attack, and then make a single clone with Double Team. Finish the round with Swift.

Yes Eevee defienatley only has 77 HP (It may help to post raw data in a hide tag, it's what some other refs do).
Anyway Bug Bite first followed by using String Shot as a whip to whip both clones, making the fake one disappear and the real a bit tied up. End with aother Bug Bite.

I've bolded all of my moves so I can't be stuffed writing the moves down here. Dispite the fact it would have taken less effort to cpoy and paste my moves. lol

PS: In the Arena I have a fan corner derectly behind me, just put it in the flavour text to make me sound Awesome!

Round 2!

Eevee [Vapes] (Female)
HP: 77
Energy: 86
Other:

Stats:

VS

Weedle [Buzz] (F)
HP: 64
Energy: 88
Other:

Stats:

Welcome back! The crowd is excited, including...um... Metal Bagon's fan club. Vapes begins the round by hitting Buzz with a Quick Attack. Buzz, surprised at Vapes's sudden burst of speed, counters with a Bug Bite. That tricky Eevee decides to confuse Buzz with Double Team, but Buzz was expecting this and whips Vapes and her clone with a String Shot. The shot is powerful enough to break the clone, but not enough to effect Vapes. Buzz continues the assault by attacking Vapes with yet another Bug Bite. Vapes retaliates with a powerful Swift to finish the round.*

Eevee [Vapes] (Female)
HP: 49
Energy: 75
Other:

Stats:

VS

Weedle [Buzz] (F)
HP: 40
Other:

Stats:

Vapes used Quick Attack: 9 Damage, 3 Energy

Buzz used Bug Bite: Rolled 66 for Acc. (hit)
11 Damage, 4 Energy

Vapes takes poison damage (2)

Vapes used Double Team: 4 Energy
Creates one clone
Raises Vapes's evasion (+1)

Buzz used String Shot: Rolled 4 for Acc.*(hit)
5 Energy
Destroys clone
Removes Vapes's evasion boost (-1)

Buzz used Bug Bite: Rolled 32 for Acc. (hit)
11 Damage, 4 Energy

Vapes used Swift: 15 Damage, 4 Energy

Dang it I'm first.

Bug Bite-Poison Sting-Bug Bite
Sub: If Eevee double teams then do that string shot whip thing from last round.

Round 3!

Eevee [Vapes] (Female)
HP: 49
Other:

Stats:

VS

Weedle [Buzz] (F)
HP: 40
Other:

Stats:

Welcome back! The battle is underway and we are in the heat of it! Buzz continues his attacks with a Bug Bite. Vapes retaliates by firing a Shadow Ball. Buzz tries to then Sting Vapes with Poisonous stinger, the sand in his eyes make him miss. Vapes takes advantage of this by hitting Buzz with another powerful Swift attack. The angry Weedle decides to get his revenge by giving Vapes yet another Bug Bite. Vapes decides to finish this intense round by... sitting and making a Wish.*

After that anticlimactic ending, will the action continue next round? Stay tuned!*

Eevee [Vapes] (Female)
HP: 21
Energy: 49
Other: Wish

Stats:

VS

Weedle [Buzz] (F)
HP: 14
Energy: 67
Other:

Stats:

Buzz used Bug Bite: rolled 26 for Acc: hit
11 Damage, 3 Energy

Vapes used Shadow Ball: 11 Damage, 5 Energy
Rolled 60 for added effect: no added effect

Buzz used Poison Sting: rolled 69 for Acc: miss
2 Energy

Vapes used Swift:*15 Damage, 3 Energy

Buzz used Bug Bite: rolled 62 for Acc: hit
11 Damage, 3 Energy

Vapes used Wish: 17 Energy

yeah first move is obvious, use the string shot whip thing again to stop the double team. Then Bug Bite x2, if you live that long.

Mods, please forgive me for a copyrighted format -.-

Can I please let you know, Metal Bagon, Weedle is the faster Pokemon: "Speed order: Weedle -> Eevee" your actions confuse me a lot (maybe the whip is negative priority?)... Oh well, I'll just do it like Pippy did, this time, I'll alternate between whether effect "hits" or not (from here on, odd rounds the effect will hit, even rounds it will miss)(sorry mods)

Eevee [Vapes] (Female)
HP: 21
Energy: 49
Other: Wish
Actions: Double Team (3) ~ Swift x2
VS​

Weedle [Buzz] (F)
HP: 14
Energy: 67
Other:
Actions: String Shot Whip ~ Bug Bite x2​
Speed order: Weedle -> Eevee

Let round 4 begin!

Action 1
Vapes used Double Team 3!
(12 Energy)
Buzz used "Spider-Silk" Whip!
Eevee's Speed fell 1 stage!
Order of hits (just so you know): Clone, Real, Clone, Clone
(4 energy)
Vapes is hurt by Poison! (2 damage)

Action 2
Buzz used Bug Bite!
(10.5 (11) damage, 3 energy)
Vapes used Swift!
(14 damage, 3 energy)
Buzz is knocked out!
Vapes is hurt by Poison! (2 damage)
Eevee's wish came true! (+20 HP)​

Eevee [Vapes] (Female)
HP: 26
Energy: 34
Other:
Spe: 27 (-2)
VS​

Weedle [Buzz] (F)
HP: 0
Energy: KO
Other:​
If I made any miscalculations, let me know please.
Metal Bagon Pokemon + Actions -> DarthVader317 -> Me​

Go Drill Claw! My fan club now cheers wildly and throws confety.

OK after Drill Waves to my fan club (no this is not an action) he'll use Swords Dance and then everyone looks on in aware as he uses Earthquake! His grand finale is an offensive dig that makes Vapes turn to Vapor.

Swords Dance-Earthquake-Offensive Dig.
Sub: If Eevee uses yawn replace the current move with a evasive dig and shift each move to the right.

Alright Vapes, show that Drilbur you're not afraid of that dance by Growling. Then Detect the incoming Earthquake. End the round by making 2 clones with Double Team.

Round 5

[PIMG]133[/PIMG]
Eevee [Vapes] (Female)
HP: 26
Energy: 11
Other:
Actions: Growl ~ Detect ~ Double Team 2
VS​

Drilbur (*) [Drill Claw] (M)
Other:
Spe: 79 (68 x 1.15=78.2 rounded up=79)
Actions: Swords Dance ~ Earthquake ~ Dig​

Let round 5 begin!

Action 1
Drill Claw used Swords Dance (7 energy)!
Drilbur's Attack rose 2 Stages!
Vapes used Growl (3 energy)!
Drill Claw's Attack fell 1 stage!
Eevee is hurt by Poison (2 Damage)!

Action 2
Eevee used Detect!
Drilbur used Earthquake (7 energy)!
Vapes evaded the attack (12 energy)!
Eevee is hurt by Poison (2 Damage)!

Action 3
Drill Claw used Dig!
Eevee used Double Team 2 (8 energy)!
Drilbur unleashed Dig!
Guess what, Metal Bagon? It Hits! (RNG (real = 3) rolled 3) (14 damage, 5 energy)
Eevee is hurt by Poison (2 Damage)!​
It looks like the end for this Eevee, will darthvader Come up with something to turn this around?
[PIMG]133[/PIMG]
Eevee [Vapes] (Female)
HP: 6
Energy: 11
Other:
VS​

Drilbur (*) [Drill Claw] (M)
Energy: 81
Other: +1 ATK
Spe: 79 (68 x 1.15=78.2 rounded up=79)​
If I made any miscalculations, let me know please.
DarthVader317 -> Metal Bagon -> Me​

Umm I know it's not my turn but just asking if the double team are still there? This would help both of us make our moves correctly thanks!

EDIT: Thanks for the help.

Also shouldn't Istill have +1 attack?

Anyway I'll use Swords Dance again regardless of your attack stat (which should be +1). Then use Earthquake to knock out Eevee. Finnaly Chill out we don't want you getting to tired now, do we?

Sorry guys I DQ. I was on vacation, and my parents said we would have wifi. Unfortunatly, we didn't, so I basically had no internet for almost a week. My appologies everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)