DarthVader's Trade Thread - Now with my own Kalos bred shiny Pokemon! Update: Blue Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deoxys
OT: Oblivia
ID: 03060
Jolly
Pressure
31/31/31/31/31/31

Notable moves: Psycho Boost, Superpower, Meteor Mash, Hyper Beam

Do you want to trade my Plasma bw2 event Deoxys for your Deoxys? It was a gift from a friend of mine, and I can't teach it SR, that's much needed, otherwise I would stick with my Deoxys. I can list the summary of my Deoxys for you, as I'm nearly 100% sure it's a legit plasma event.

Name: Deoxys
OT: Plasma
ID No. 05083
31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid
Summary says: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the kalos region from the unova region. It has a classic ribbon.
It's in a dusk ball.
Mischievous.

You can verify it's legality when traded of course, I'm honest and I will trade it back if it's not legit. I'm a little scared only because I'm not sure to how to detect pokemon legality.
Unfortunately I removed Nasty Plot from it =/ I guess it can't be relearned?

EDIT: And I can throw something in my thread as an extra, maybe my shiny aegislash? Yes, I want a lead Deoxys that much e.e'

I'm interested in your Latias. Can you clone?
I can clone in gen 5 (I assume you are asking for me to clone the Cresselia) but don't have the means to do it in gen 6.

Deoxys
OT: Oblivia
ID: 03060
Jolly
Pressure
31/31/31/31/31/31

Notable moves: Psycho Boost, Superpower, Meteor Mash, Hyper Beam

Do you want to trade my Plasma bw2 event Deoxys for your Deoxys? It was a gift from a friend of mine, and I can't teach it SR, that's much needed, otherwise I would stick with my Deoxys. I can list the summary of my Deoxys for you, as I'm nearly 100% sure it's a legit plasma event.

Name: Deoxys
OT: Plasma
ID No. 05083
31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid
Summary says: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the kalos region from the unova region. It has a classic ribbon.
It's in a dusk ball.
Mischievous.

You can verify it's legality when traded of course, I'm honest and I will trade it back if it's not legit. I'm a little scared only because I'm not sure to how to detect pokemon legality.
Unfortunately I removed Nasty Plot from it =/ I guess it can't be relearned?

EDIT: And I can throw something in my thread as an extra, maybe my shiny aegislash? Yes, I want a lead Deoxys that much e.e'
I don't really want a Timid Deoxys without stealth rock (considering that nature would usually be associated with Deoxys-D). I'm also not really interested in the Aegislash as firstly, it isn't perfect and secondly, I already have perfect shiny versions of the natures adamant, quiet and brave.

Do you have anything else?

Well, I don't think I have anything worth of your time. I have two celebis, one with excelent IVS and bad nature and another with right nature and good but not that good IVs.
The only thing I think I can offer is my time, using masuda to get any shiny you want.

I guess I will have to cry and wait until next game with move tutor is released for the SR =/

Well, I don't think I have anything worth of your time. I have two celebis, one with excelent IVS and bad nature and another with right nature and good but not that good IVs.
The only thing I think I can offer is my time, using masuda to get any shiny you want.

I guess I will have to cry and wait until next game with move tutor is released for the SR =/
Well I really don't think it would be worth your time trying to MM a perfect shiny for the Deoxys. I would be interested in that though. Maybe I can throw in another Pokebank Pokemon to make it more fair?

Well I really don't think it would be worth your time trying to MM a perfect shiny for the Deoxys. I would be interested in that though. Maybe I can throw in another Pokebank Pokemon to make it more fair?
Wow, at least you recognize the pain that is to MM XP. Well, I think it's fair deoxys plus a pokebank poke.
Well, make your offer for the extra pokebank poke, I don't know what I can choose.

And which Pokemon do you want to MM? So I can start as soon as possible, I'm mad for that deoxys, really.
It's a shame that you can't clone, otherwise only deoxys plus the clone would be fair.

EDIT: but in the truth, i would MM even if it wasn't fair e.e

Wow, at least you recognize the pain that is to MM XP. Well, I think it's fair deoxys plus a pokebank poke.
Well, make your offer for the extra pokebank poke, I don't know what I can choose.

And which Pokemon do you want to MM? So I can start as soon as possible, I'm mad for that deoxys, really.
It's a shame that you can't clone, otherwise only deoxys plus the clone would be fair.

EDIT: but in the truth, i would MM even if it wasn't fair e.e
Well, I think I know someone who would be happy to clone the MM Pokemon as they love collecting Kalos bred Pokemon. I can pm them tonight to see what they say and if they are happy to clone, then we can have one each and I'd just send you the Deoxys (with the tutor moves of your choice obviously). If they don't want to clone, I'll just send you another Pokemon from my Pokebank stuff.

In terms of what you will MM, can I send one of my perfect Pokemon your way and you could MM with that or is it strictly for stuff found on your thread?

Well, I think I know someone who would be happy to clone the MM Pokemon as they love collecting Kalos bred Pokemon. I can pm them tonight to see what they say and if they are happy to clone, then we can have one each and I'd just send you the Deoxys (with the tutor moves of your choice obviously). If they don't want to clone, I'll just send you another Pokemon from my Pokebank stuff.

In terms of what you will MM, can I send one of my perfect Pokemon your way and you could MM with that or is it strictly for stuff found on your thread?
No no, send to me your poke. I have every pokemon anyway(dex complete), with some exceptions(some HA, and special balls of course), so if you hadn't the poke I probably could breed it myself.
I will add you.
EDIT:BTW, send me a female if it is in a special ball or have HA.

No no, send to me your poke. I have every pokemon anyway(dex complete), with some exceptions(some HA, and special balls of course), so if you hadn't the poke I probably could breed it myself.
I will add you.
EDIT:BTW, send me a female if it is in a special ball or have HA.
Okay great. Let me just look through which Pokemon I'd like to be shiny!

It's fine. I missed your post before too. I can trade now.
Edit: I will also give you my Cottonee. I try to MM shiny Cottonee and have lots of Cottonee in stock now.

Last edited:
anything i can breed for you for thundurus and/or victini?
Yeah I see a few things I like:

Pokémon Species: Magnemite
Preferred Gender: N/A
Nickname: No
Preferred Ball: N/A
Preferred IV Spread:31/x/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Preferred Nature: Timid
Preferred Ability: Magnet Pull
Egg Moves: N/A
Desired Effort Values:N/A
Desired Moveset: N/A

Pokémon Species: Mienfoo
Preferred Gender: Female
Nickname:N/A
Preferred Ball: Dream ball
Preferred IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Preferred Nature: Jolly
Preferred Ability: Regenerator
Egg Moves: Baton Pass & Knock off

Pokémon Species: Feebas
Preferred Gender: Female
Nickname:N/A
Preferred Ball: Dream Ball
Preferred IV Spread: 31/x/30/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Preferred Nature: Modest
Preferred Ability: Competitive
Egg Moves: N/A

I'm interested in all three and I'm willing to give something else to make the trade slightly more fair. I understand the Mienfoo might be a problem as you haven't specifically listed that you have a dream ball female to help with breeding. Let me know if all this sounds okay.

hey, i have a competitive shiny scizor that i got in a trade. i have no clue if it's hacked or legit. i was wondering if you might be able to get bug bite on it for me or if you were disinterested in it as it might not be legit.

hey, i have a competitive shiny scizor that i got in a trade. i have no clue if it's hacked or legit. i was wondering if you might be able to get bug bite on it for me or if you were disinterested in it as it might not be legit.
Well, I'm not going to waste my time tutoring a Pokemon that is hacked. So, I'd suggest you go to the hack check thread, list every single detail regarding it and wait for a mod to comment on whether it is legit or not. Once you've clarified that, come back and post on my thread and I'll happily help.

I'm interested in all three and I'm willing to give something else to make the trade slightly more fair. I understand the Mienfoo might be a problem as you haven't specifically listed that you have a dream ball female to help with breeding. Let me know if all this sounds okay.
i only have a heal ball mienfoo bred. i can't do a dream ball one since it's closed now, but i could catch one in some of the other pokeballs.

do you want one in a different ball?

i only have a heal ball mienfoo bred. i can't do a dream ball one since it's closed now, but i could catch one in some of the other pokeballs.

do you want one in a different ball?
Okay then forget about the Mienfoo. I'll just have the other two. When you do roughly expect them to be ready?

Okay then forget about the Mienfoo. I'll just have the other two. When you do roughly expect them to be ready?
it's the middle of the week for me, so i probably won't get really started on them for a couple of days.

but i do some breeding in bed just before i got to sleep (omg i know how bad that sounds), so i'll get some time in here and there throughout the week, and if i can't get to sleep, i may finish it all tonight ;~;
but i will keep you updated on the progress and such.

Hey there, in response to your post in my thread about Zorua, i can't find anything that Id like in your thread at the moment.. Id liked Heracross but I'd prefer her in a net ball.. lol Do you perhaps trade BP items..? Evolution stones or mega stones?

Hi, i would love one of those thundurus and heres what i can offer you.

I can breed any pokemon with gender(no 12.5% sorry)/ball(catchable in gen 6 unless provided)/nature/ability/5IV pokemon you would like, although i do not have acces to tutor moves. Let me know if this interest you, I would love to add thundurus to my legendary collection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)