1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

DAT POWA: RU hyper offense team. Nuff said.

Discussion in 'BW Other Teams' started by agreavesny, Dec 25, 2012.

1. agreavesny

agreavesny

So hai ya'll, merry cristmas and all that, hope you got some nice presents. So on this date, I will present (no pun intended) this team I've been using for a little while. It's worked on all three servers, PO, PS, and on the battle finder. So without further ado, let's get on with the team :)
    (Keep in mind, I went through many changes with this team, ones I won't list here, one-game changes on showdown, there's no reason to list them.)

[​IMG]
    Accelgor @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Hydration
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature
    - Bug Buzz
    - Focus Blast
    - Energy Ball
    - Hidden Power [Rock]
    This is a standard specs accelgor, specs cause I just don't like life orb on it. Nuff said. After accelgor completely destroyed my first few RU teams, I decided to use one myself.

[​IMG]
    Galvantula (M) @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Compoundeyes
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Bug Buzz
    - Thunder
    - Volt Switch
    - Hidden Power [Fighting]
    DON'T HATE!!!!!!! I run specs galvantula and accelgor the same way salamence and rayquaza were used in 4th gen ubers. They weaken each other's counters, enabling each other to rip through an unprepared team.

[​IMG]

Rhydon (M) @ Eviolite
    Trait: Rock Head
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Stone Edge
    - Megahorn
    - Earthquake
    Rhydon is my real only check to the speedy scarf manectric, typhlosion and entei. The team is extremely frail, and stealth rocks up helps for a few more ko's. BUT REMEMBER, this isn't a stallish one, oh no. This hunk's main idea is to attack. This is best as a lead, to check the common lead typhlosion, just to bait hp grass and switch. Stealth rocks are a nice sidenote, and the bulk is appreciated. NEXT!

[​IMG]
    Hitmonchan (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Iron Fist
    EVs: 4 Atk / 252 HP / 252 SDef
    Careful Nature
    - Drain Punch
    - Bulk Up
    - Mach Punch
    - Stone Edge
    Bulk up hitmonchan. I used to use gallade, but... It just didn't work for me. Feel free to use it. Just not my style. But yeah. I love bulk up hitmonchan. The synergy is quite good as well. It fits well on this team, so yeah.

[​IMG]
    Crawdaunt (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Adaptability
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk
    - Dragon Dance
    - Waterfall
    - Superpower/Substitute (I change them a lot, please decide for me, for the life of god i just can't do it myself)
    - Crunch
    The BIG THREAT. The main sweeper on this team, this underappreciated tyrant will destroy you on a moments notice. Adaptability+Adamant nature, this thing is insanely powerful, and as soon as your scarfer is gone, you going down the drain my friend :)

[​IMG]
    Sigilyph @ Life Orb
    Trait: Magic Guard
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Roost
    - Psychic
    - Calm Mind
    - Air Slash
    Last but not least, Calm mind Sigilyph, huge threat in RU... as you can see, this team is all standard sets, but the synergy is a big question. Anyway, please rate, and a big merry christmas to you all!
  2. Jirachee

Jirachee the taste of blood
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
    RMT Co-Leader

Most of your descriptions aren't good enough. Try to explain why you picked your Pokemon, their role on the team, their moveset, etc. so you can help raters actually rate your team effectively. Around 3 lines should be enough. If you don't update your descriptions, I'll be forced yo lock this thread.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)