Data Data Audit Thread MkII [fairies Fairies FAIRIES! See Post 272]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stealth Rock still mentions dealing damage to a Pokemon when it uses Rapid Spin, didn't check Spikes/Toxic Spikes but it may be mentioned there as well.

In the Stratagem family data section in the OP, it mistakenly lists Endure as TM58 in 5th gen, when TM58 is Sky Drop (which I doubt Stratagem receives)

It's been brought to my attention that apparently Fake Out is a contact move. Now, if memory serves (I don't know if this for some reason changed for Gen V), Fake Out is NOT classed as a contact move, and it cannot activate abilities like Rough Skin. Is there a reason for this, or am I wrong?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's been brought to my attention that apparently Fake Out is a contact move. Now, if memory serves (I don't know if this for some reason changed for Gen V), Fake Out is NOT classed as a contact move, and it cannot activate abilities like Rough Skin. Is there a reason for this, or am I wrong?
Looked on Bulbapedia, looked on Serebii, according to them, it makes contact. Does this answer your question?

SoSedit: Yep, apparently I'm a monumental moron!

RandomEdit: If you say so... :P

Psycho Boost is listed as never-miss, but in reality its only 90% accurate.

Psycho Boost: The Pokemon unleashes a massive blast of Psychic energy that hits the opponent with devastating force. The mental stress causes the user's Special Attack to drop two (2) stages.

Attack Power: 14 | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 10 | Attack Type: Special | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Psychic | Priority: 0 | CT: Set

Magical Leaf's energy cost is given as 5, while all other 6 BAP -- accuracy moves have an energy cost of 4. Is there any reason for Magical Leaf's energy cost being different?

It would be fantastic if Attract's description included that Attraction can only occur between Pokemon in the same Egg Group.

...20 bloody CC for a Destiny Knot I won't see again...

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Indeed, the description of mandated egg-group restrictions was removed from the description of attract, and therefore attraction should occur. Just a clerical error.

Also, can we remove egg groups from captivate? Thanks :D

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
When was the decision that attract could take place regardless of egg groups implemented? And could we please update the DAT with this information?

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
This is when I discovered it, it was a hidden update:

[19:39] [19:39:08] <MoveBot> Attract: The Pokemon flirts with an opponent, releasing pink hearts from its body. It causes opponents of the opposite gender to be infatuated with the Pokemon and reduces their chance of attacking or otherwise using their attacks productively.
[19:39] [19:39:08] <MoveBot> Attack Power: -- | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 6 | Attack Type: Other | Effect Chance: -- | Typing: Normal | Priority: 0 | CT: Passive

[19:39] <+dogfish44> oh, that's new (or very old)
[19:39] <+dogfish44> the attract egg group clause was dropped
[19:39] <+Objection> it was?
[19:39] <+dogfish44> yeah
[19:39] <+dogfish44> at least, I don't see it on attract
[19:39] <+dogfish44> Yay!
[19:40] <+Objection> huh, it's still in cute charm's description
[19:40] <+dogfish44> SevenDeadlySins: You've gained some vague form of power, can you go and fix that?
[19:41] <+Objection> and it's still in the attraction status summary: " Attraction can only occur between Pokemon of different genders in the same Egg Group."
[19:41] <+dogfish44> ...in that case can we have it consistent
[19:42] <+Objection> given that it used to be in the moves attract and captivate but now it isn't, i get the feeling it's meant to be removed
[19:42] <+dogfish44> Alchemator / SevenDeadlySins: Either of you reading this?
[19:43] <&SevenDeadlySins> i will do it eventually
[19:43] <+Objection> hooway
[19:43] <&SevenDeadlySins> read: after i get my coffee

just something minor that should be fixed, in the list of pokemon that have the ability torrent, pansear is listed instead of panpour.

SoSedit: Fixed.

Right now the wording for the forced switch attacks (Roar/Dragon Tail/U-Turn and friends) implies that you get the stat reset in both Switch=OK and Switch=KO. Deck Knight has confirmed that this is not the case and that the stat reset should only happen in Switch=KO. If someone could clarify that (maybe separate it into two separate descriptions?) that'd be great.

Horn Leech: The Pokemon surrounds its antlers with a dark red energy and jabs them into the opponent violently, sapping them on contact. Half of the damage inflicted is healed.

Attack Power: 8 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 8 | Attack Type: Physical | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: Yes | Typing: Grass | Priority: 0 | CT: Set

Why does this cost 4 less energy than the other 8 BAP draining moves?

I've been told to mention that protowatt is still mentioned as plicowatt in multiple places. That is all.

Yeah, I just ninja'ed you

Protowatt also is not listed as getting Shed Skin under the ability description for Shed Skin (nor is 'plicowatt').

Small nitpick, but Lightning Rod should actually be written as Lightningrod. More importantly, this could be clarified: "If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightning Rod will not activate." I'm assuming it means that Ground-types will still draw away single target Electric attacks, but not get the Special Attack boost. If I'm wrong then whatever, but if that is the case then could the description be clarified?

also, in the description for static, flaaffy is misspelt as flaafy.

So, apparently the Dodge command is capped at taking off 50% Accuracy. However, it does not say this anywhere in the description of the Dodge command. If this is actually true, it really should say that in the description.

In the vein of spelling nitpicks, Pachirisu is misspelled as Pachurisu in the Pickup and Run Away Ability Descriptions.

Whimsicott is listed as having 100 HP, but it has Base 60 HP, so it should only have 90 :(

EDIT: Continuing my nitpicking, Frillish and Jellicent are not listed as having Damp under the Damp ability description, but the learn it as their hidden abilities.

also if someone could fix Mist Ball (written as like Mist Bal:l or something), and Rattled (Pokemn with this ability:), that'd be cool~

EDIT2: In the description for Soundproof, Shieldon is missplet as Sheildon.

EDIT3: this is actually more important, but the stratagem line have the outdated description of levitate
fixed by deck~

I have just noticed that Shadow Force, the most powerful of the damaging evasive moves (12 BAP, +1 prio evasive action, hits through Protect and Detect) costs 10 energy, whereas all other damaging evasive moves (except for Bounce from a sufficiently heavy pokemon *cough*Wailord*cough* and Sky Drop) have an energy cost greater than their BAP.

The item sprites are gone because idk, bulbapedia changed something i guess. Anyways i've readded them in if someone will cp them for me.

Cheri Berry: Cures Paralysis.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Twice on paralysis | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Fire

Chesto Berry: Cures Sleep.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Twice on sleep | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Water

Pecha Berry: Cures Poison.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Twice on poison | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Electric

Rawst Berry: Cures Burn.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Twice on burn | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Grass

Aspear Berry: Cures Freeze.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Twice on freeze | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Ice

Leppa Berry: Restores ten (10) Energy.

Cost: 3 | Activation: Once at <=25% energy | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Fighting

Oran Berry: Restores ten (10) HP.

Cost: 3 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Poison

Persim Berry: Cures confusion.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Twice on confusion | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Ground

Lum Berry: Cures all status ailments.

Cost: 3 | Activation: Once on burn, paralysis, poison, sleep, freeze, or confusion after an action | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Flying

Sitrus Berry: Restores five (5) HP initially, then five (5) HP at the end of each round for the next four (4) rounds, starting the round after initial activation.

Cost: 4 | Activation: Once at <=50% HP | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Psychic

Figy Berry: Restores fifteen (15) HP once, confuses Pokémon that are not Adamant, Brave, Naughty, or Lonely natured. If confused, the effect lasts until the end of the next round. Can't be Recycled.

Cost: 5 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Bug

Wiki Berry: Restores fifteen (15) HP once, confuses Pokémon that are not Mild, Modest, Rash, or Quiet natured. If confused, the effect lasts until the end of the next round. Can't be Recycled.

Cost: 5 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Rock

Mago Berry: Restores fifteen (15) HP once, confuses Pokémon that are not Hasty, Jolly, Naive, or Timid natured. If confused, the effect lasts until the end of the next round. Can't be Recycled.

Cost: 5 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Ghost

Aguav Berry: Restores fifteen (15) HP once, confuses Pokémon that are not Calm, Careful, Gentle, or Sassy natured. If confused, the effect lasts until the end of the next round. Can't be Recycled.

Cost: 5 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Dragon

Iapapa Berry: Restores fifteen (15) HP once, confuses Pokémon that are not Bold, Impish, Lax, or Relaxed natured. If confused, the effect lasts until the end of the next round. Can't be Recycled.

Cost: 5 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Dark

Razz Berry: Restores five (5) HP and five (5) percent energy.

Cost: 3 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP or energy | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Steel

Bluk Berry: Increases Natural Gift Base Attack Power by 3.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Five times on Natural Gift use | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Fire

Nanab Berry: Increases Natural Gift Base Attack Power by 3.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Five times on Natural Gift use | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Water

Wepear Berry: Increases Natural Gift Base Attack Power by 3.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Five times on Natural Gift use | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Electric

Pinap Berry: Increases Natural Gift Base Attack Power by 3.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Five times on Natural Gift use | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Grass

Pomeg Berry: Increases Natural Gift Base Attack Power by 3.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Five times on Natural Gift use | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Ice

Kelpsy Berry: Negates Attack Drops.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Thrice on Atk drop | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Fighting

Qualot Berry: Negates Defense Drops.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Thrice on Def drop | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Poison

Hondew Berry: Negates Special Attack Drops.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Thrice on SpA drop | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Ground

Grepa Berry: Negates Special Defense Drops.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Thrice on SpD drop | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Flying

Tamato Berry: Negates Speed Drops.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Thrice on Spe drop | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Psychic

Cornn Berry: Increases Natural Gift Base Attack Power by 3.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Five times on Natural Gift use | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Bug

Magost Berry: Increases Natural Gift Base Attack Power by 3.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Five times on Natural Gift use | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Rock

Rabuta Berry: Increases Natural Gift Base Attack Power by 3.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Five times on Natural Gift use | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Ghost

Nomel Berry: Increases Natural Gift Base Attack Power by 3.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Five times on Natural Gift use | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Dragon

Spelon Berry: Increases Natural Gift Base Attack Power by 3.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Five times on Natural Gift use | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Dark

Pamtre Berry: Increases Natural Gift Base Attack Power by 3.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Five times on Natural Gift use | Natural Gift: 7 BAP, Steel

Watmel Berry: Increases final damage done by Fire-type attacks by four (4) damage.

Cost: 4 | Activation: Four times on Fire-type attack use | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Fire

Durin Berry: Increases final damage done by Water-type attacks by four (4) damage.

Cost: 4 | Activation: Four times on Water-type attack use | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Water

Belue Berry: Increases final damage done by Electric-type attacks by four (4) damage.

Cost: 4 | Activation: Four times on Electric-type attack use | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Electric

Occa Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Fire-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x). It also cures any burn status resulting from the attack.

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Fire-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Fire

Passho Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Water-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x).

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Water-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Water

Wacan Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Electric-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x). It also cures any paralysis status resulting from the attack.

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Electric-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Electric

Rindo Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Grass-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x).

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Grass-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Grass

Yache Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Ice-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x). It also cures any freeze status resulting from the attack.

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Ice-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Ice

Chople Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Fighting-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x).

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Fighting-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Fighting

Kebia Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Poison-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x). It also cures any poison status resulting from the attack.

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Poison-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Poison

Shuca Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Ground-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x).

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Ground-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Ground

Coba Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Flying-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x).

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Flying-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Flying

Payapa Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Psychic-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x).

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Psychic-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Psychic

Tanga Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Bug-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x).

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Bug-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Bug

Charti Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Rock-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x).

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Rock-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Rock

Kasib Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Ghost-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x).

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Ghost-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Ghost

Haban Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Dragon-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x).

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Dragon-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Dragon

Colbur Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Dark-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x).

Cost: 5 | Activation: Three times when hit by a super effective Dark-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Dark

Babiri Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a super effective Steel-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x).

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a super effective Steel-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Steel

Chilan Berry: Reduces type effectiveness of a Normal-type move by one (1) stage (ex. 4x becomes 2x).

Cost: 5 | Activation: Thrice when hit by a Normal-type attack | Natural Gift: 6 BAP, Normal

Liechi Berry: Raises Attack by 1 Stage. The effect lasts for the duration of the match.

Cost: 4 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Grass

Ganlon Berry: Raises Defense by one (1) stage. The effect lasts for the duration of the match.

Cost: 4 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Ice

Salac Berry:
Raises Speed by one (1) stage. The effect lasts for the duration of the match.

Cost: 4 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Fighting

Petaya Berry: Raises Special Attack by one (1) stage. The effect lasts for the duration of the match.

Cost: 4 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Poison

Apicot Berry: Raises Special Defense by one (1) stage. The effect lasts for the duration of the match.

Cost: 4 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Ground

Lansat Berry: Raises critical hit stage by one (1) stage. The effect lasts for the duration of the match.

Cost: 4 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Flying

Starf Berry: Raises random stat by two (2) stages. The effect lasts for the duration of the match.

Cost: 4 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Psychic

Enigma Berry: Restores ten (10) HP when hit by a super effective attack. The damage occurs before the healing.

Cost: 6 | Activation: Twice after hit by a super effective attack | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Bug

Micle Berry: Raises accuracy by one (1) Stage. The effect lasts for the duration of the match.

Cost: 4 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Rock

Custap Berry: Gives all actions +1 priority. The effect lasts for 3 actions after activation.

Cost: 4 | Activation: Once at <=25% HP | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Ghost

Jaboca Berry: Deals five (5) damage to the attacker when the holder is hit by a physical move.

Cost: 6 | Activation: Thrice on being hit by a physical attack | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Dragon

Rowap Berry: Deals five (5) damage to the opponent when the holder is hit by a special move.

Cost: 6 | Activation: Thrice on being hit by a special attack | Natural Gift: 8 BAP, Dark

Mental Herb: Removes the effects of Attract, Disable, Encore, Taunt, and Torment.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Thrice on being hit by Attract, Disable, Encore, Taunt, or Torment

Power Herb: Attacks that take time to charge are charged instantaneously, preventing them from being disrupted. All charge attacks will have 0 priority instead of -1.

Cost: 2 | Activation: Five times on use of a charging attack

White Herb: Negates stat drops in groups. (ie. Close Combat's Defense and Special Defense drops are negated as one group)

Cost: 2 | Activation: Thrice on any stat drop group

DeapSeaScale: Doubles (x2) Special Defense rank.

Cost: 6 | Affected Pokemon: Clamperl

DeapSeaTooth: Doubles (x2) Special Attack rank.

Cost: 6 | Affected Pokemon: Clamperl

Dragon Scale: Increases the Pokemon's Attack and Special Attack by one (1) rank each. Increases the critical hit damage boost to seven (7) damage with Sniper.

Cost: 8 | Affected Pokemon: Seadra, Kingdra

Dubious Disc: Doubles (x2) the stage-boost of the Download ability.

Cost: 6 | Affected Pokemon: Porygon-Z

Electirizer: This Pokemon is immune to Electric-type attacks after the effects of abilities. Increases the Pokemon's Attack and Special Attack by one (1) rank each.

Cost: 8 | Affected Pokemon: Electabuzz, Electivire

Light Ball: Doubles (x2) Attack and Special Attack ranks.

Cost: 8 | Affected Pokemon: Pikachu

Link Cable: Increases the Pokemon's two (2) highest true base stats (e.g. 130 Atk, 85 SpD) of Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense by one (1) rank each. If the true base stat values are equal, each Rank is raised.

Cost: 8 | Affected Pokemon: Kadabra, Alakazam, Machoke, Machamp, Graveler, Golem, Haunter, Gengar, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Boldore, Gigalith, Karrablast, Escavalier, Shelmet, Accelgor

Lucky Punch: Doubles (x2) critical hit stage.

Cost: 4 | Affected Pokemon: Chansey

Magmarizer: This Pokemon is immune to Fire-type attacks after the effects of abilities. Increases the Pokemon's Attack and Special Attack by one (1) rank each.

Cost: 8 | Affected Pokemon: Magmar, Magmortar

Metal Powder: Multiplies Defense and Special Defense rank by one and a half (1.5x), rounded up. Effect remains even while transformed.

Cost: 6 | Affected Pokemon: Ditto

Oval Stone: Increases the Pokemon's Attack and Defense one (1) rank each.

Cost: 5 | Affected Pokemon: Happiny

Prism Scale: Increases the Pokemon's Defense by one (1) rank and multiplies the Base Attack Power reduction of the Marvel Scale ability by 50% (x1.5).

Cost: 8 | Affected Pokemon: Milotic

Protector: Reduces the Base Attack Power of attacks used against the Pokemon by one (1).

Cost: 8 | Affected Pokemon: Rhydon, Rhyperior

Quick Powder: Doubles (x2) Speed. Effect remains even while transformed.

Cost: 6 | Affected Pokemon: Ditto

Reaper Cloth: Raises the Energy cost of all incoming attacks by two (2) and gives the Pokemon the Levitate Trait.

Cost: 8 | Affected Pokemon: Dusclops, Dusknoir

Rotom Cut Mower: Allows Rotom to transform into Rotom-C.

Only one Rotom appliance may be taken into a battle per trainer. This item is separate from a held item, and may be used even in No Items Battles.

Cost: 7 | Affected Pokemon: Rotom

Rotom Frost Fridge: Allows Rotom to transform into Rotom-F.

Only one Rotom appliance may be taken into a battle per trainer. This item is separate from a held item, and may be used even in No Items Battles.

Rotom Heat Toaster: Allows Rotom to transform into Rotom-H.

Rotom Spin Fan: Allows Rotom to transform into Rotom-S.

Rotom Wash Washer: Allows Rotom to transform into Rotom-W.

Stick: Doubles (x2) critical hit stage.

Cost: 4 | Affected Pokemon: Farfetch'd

Thick Club: Doubles (x2) Attack rank.

Cost: 6 | Affected Pokemon: Cubone, Marowak

Up-Grade: Increases the Pokemon's Special Attack by one (1) rank. Increases the duration of Trace's effect to nine (9) actions.

Cost: 6 | Affected Pokemon: Porygon, Porygon2

The others will be done soon. Let me know if I missed any in these lists lol

Engedit: Fixing these and the ones below, although they seem to be working fine for me ?_? cache crap probs

Life Orb: Increases the Base Attack Power of all attacks by three (3), but deals two (2) damage to the Pokemon for each attack it makes that hits successfully. The recoil is only one (1) damage if the attack is a single-hit move with four (4) Base Attack Power after ability adjustments. Attacks that hit multiple Pokemon only inflict recoil once.

Muscle Band: Increases the Base Attack Power of all physical attacks used by the Pokemon by one (1).

Wise Glasses: Increases the Base Attack Power of all special attacks used by the Pokemon by one (1).

Expert Belt: Increases the Base Attack Power of all attacks that strike super effectively by two (2).

Metronome: Increases the Base Attack Power dealt by consecutive uses of attacks after their first use by one (1) and one (1) more for each additional use up to a maximum of ten (10) uses. (Ex. An attack used twice has +2 BAP, thrice +3, etc.)

Choice Band: Increases the Attack of the Pokemon by half of its current rank, rounded up. The Pokemon is allowed to choose a new move at the beginning of every round, but is forced to use that move for all actions of that round while incurring half the normal repeated move energy cost. The Pokemon is so committed to its attack once it's been successfully ordered that no attack used by the opponent can prevent it from using the chosen attack in that round. Choice-locked Pokemon are immune to the effects of Encore.

Choice Specs: Increases the Special Attack of the Pokemon by half of its current rank, rounded up. The Pokemon is allowed to choose a new move at the beginning of every round, but is forced to use that move for all actions of that round while incurring half the normal repeated move energy cost. The Pokemon is so committed to its attack once it's been successfully ordered that no attack used by the opponent can prevent it from using the chosen attack in that round. Choice-locked Pokemon are immune to the effects of Encore.

Choice Scarf: Increases the Speed of the Pokemon by 50% (x1.5) and increases base move accuracy by twenty-five (25). The Pokemon is allowed to choose a new move at the beginning of every round, but is forced to use that move for all actions of that round without incurring the repeated move energy cost. The Pokemon is so committed to its attack once it's been successfully ordered that no attack used by the opponent can prevent it from using the chosen attack in that round. Choice-locked Pokemon are immune to the effects of Encore.

Leftovers: Heals the Pokemon one (1) HP at the end of every one of the Pokemon's actions. Pokemon with the ability Gluttony have two (2) HP restored per action instead.

Black Sludge: Heals Poison-type Pokemon and Pokemon with either Poison Heal, Liquid Ooze, Poison Point, or Poison Touch one (1) HP at the end of every one of the Pokemon's actions. Pokemon with the ability Toxic Boost have two (2) HP restored per action instead. All other Pokemon are dealt two (2) damage at the end of each of their actions and are restored no HP.

Shell Bell: Whenever the Pokemon deals damage with an attack, it is healed for 1/8 (x0.125) of the damage dealt, rounded down, but with a minimum of one (1) HP gained.

Eviolite: Increases the Defense and Special Defense of the Pokemon by half of its current ranks if the Pokemon is not fully evolved, rounded up.

Rocky Helmet: Causes all contact attacks suffered by the Pokemon to deal 25% of the damage received to the opponent, rounded up.

Focus Band: Reduces the Base Attack Power of attacks used against the Pokemon by two (2) while below 50% of its maximum HP. The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by fifteen (15) Base Attack Power instead.

Focus Sash: Reduces the Base Attack Power of attacks used against the Pokemon by two (2) while above 50% of its maximum HP. The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by fifteen (15) Base Attack Power instead.

Destiny Knot: Whenever the Pokemon inflicts attraction successfully upon an opponent, the effect lasts for the duration of the battle until either Pokemon is KOed or switches out.

Shed Shell: Allows the Pokemon to switch in a Switch = KO battle regardless of trapping moves or abilities. Prevents residual damage from partial trapping moves and renders the Pokemon immune to entry hazards.

Smoke Ball: The Pokemon negates all of its own accuracy drops, all of its opponent's evasion boosts, and the effects of an opponent's Double Team. Actions used evasively always fail against the Pokemon. If the opponent uses Dig, Bounce, or similar moves, the carrier of Smoke Ball always strikes just before the opponent can take evasive action, even if it would normally be slower.

Scope Lens: Doubles (x2) the critical hit stage for the Pokemon.

Wide Lens: Increases move accuracy by ten (10).

Zoom Lens: Raises the critical hit stage of the Pokemon by one (1) and increases move accuracy by twenty (20). Both effects only apply if the Pokemon moves after the opposing Pokemon.

Quick Claw: Raises the critical hit stage of the Pokemon by one (1) and the Pokemon has a 20% chance of moving first each action.

Lagging Tail: Causes the Pokemon to always move last within its priority bracket, regardless of Speed. The Pokemon's attacks will never miss an opponent and opponents' attacks will never miss the Pokemon. OHKO moves have normal accuracy when used with or against a Pokemon with this item.

Razor Claw
Raises the critical hit stage of the Pokemon by one (1) and the Base Attack Power of moves containing the words "Cut", "Cross", "Claw", "Scissor", "Scratch", "Swipe", or "Slash" is increased by three (3). If held by Weavile, it increases the Pokemon's Attack by one (1) rank.

Razor Fang: Raises the critical hit stage of the Pokemon by one (1) and the Base Attack Power of moves containing the words "Fang", "Crunch", "Razor", "Bite", "Blade", or "Sword" is increased by three (3). If held by Gliscor, it increases the Pokemon's Attack by one (1) rank.

BrightPowder: Reduces move accuracy of moves used against the Pokemon by ten (10).

Float Stone: The Pokemon's weight is cut in half, and all attacks used by the Pokemon with six (6) or less Base Power after ability adjustments have +1 priority. Priority is applied to the summed Base Power of a multi-hit move.

Big Root: Doubles (x2) the HP gained from the moves Absorb, Leech Life, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Drain Punch, Dream Eater, and Horn Leech.

Binding Band: Clamp, Fire Spin, Whirlpool, Sand Tomb, Magma Storm, Bind, and Wrap inflict double (x2) damage at the end of each of the Pokemon's actions and always last at least four (4) actions regardless of focus or opposing effort.

Grip Claw: Clamp, Fire Spin, Whirlpool, Sand Tomb, Magma Storm, Bind, and Wrap last at least eight (8) actions regardless of focus or opposing effort.

King's Rock: All contact attacks used by the Pokemon that connect have a 10% chance to cause the opponent to flinch. Multi-hit moves have as many chances to flinch as hits made successfully. If held by Politoed or Slowking, it increases the Pokemon's Special Attack by one (1) rank.

Macho Brace: Reduces the Pokemon's Speed by 50% (x0.5), rounded down, and increases the stage-boost of all boosting moves by one (1). Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by one (1).

Power Weight: Reduces the Pokemon's Speed by 50% (x0.5), rounded down, and increases the HP gain and energy cost of recovery moves by 50% (x1.5). Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by one (1).

Power Bracer: Reduces the Pokemon's Speed by 50% (x0.5), rounded down, and doubles (x2) the stage-boost of Attack-boosting moves. Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by one (1).

Power Belt: Reduces the Pokemon's Speed by 50% (x0.5), rounded down, and doubles (x2) the stage-boost of Defense-boosting moves. Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by one (1).

Power Lens: Reduces the Pokemon's Speed by 50% (x0.5), rounded down, and doubles (x2) the stage-boost of Special Attack-boosting moves. Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by one (1).

Power Band: Reduces the Pokemon's Speed by 50% (x0.5), rounded down, and doubles (x2) the stage-boost of Special Defense-boosting moves. Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by one (1).

Power Anklet: Reduces the Pokemon's Speed by 50% (x0.5), rounded down, and triples (x3) the stage-boost of Speed-boosting moves. Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by one (1).

Lucky Egg: The Pokemon gains one (1) additional Evolution or Dream Counter of the owner's choosing for each battle it participates in.

Exp. Share: The Pokemon gains one (1) additional Move Counter for each battle it participates in.

Amulet Coin: The Pokemon's owner gains one (1) additional Trainer Counter for each battle the Pokemon participates in.

Black Belt: Increases the damage dealt by all Fighting-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

BlackGlasses: Increases the damage dealt by all Dark-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

Charcoal: Increases the damage dealt by all Fire-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

Dragon Fang: Increases the damage dealt by all Dragon-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

Hard Stone: Increases the damage dealt by all Rock-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

Magnet: Increases the damage dealt by all Electric-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

Metal Coat: Increases the damage dealt by all Steel-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4). If held by Steelix or Scizor, it increases the Pokemon's Defense by one (1) rank.

Miracle Seed: Increases the damage dealt by all Grass-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

Mystic Water: Increases the damage dealt by all Water-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

NeverMeltIce: Increases the damage dealt by all Ice-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

Poison Barb: Increases the damage dealt by all Poison-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

Sharp Beak: Increases the damage dealt by all Flying-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

Silk Scarf: Increases the damage dealt by all Normal-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

SilverPowder: Increases the damage dealt by all Bug-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

Soft Sand: Increases the damage dealt by all Ground-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

Spell Tag: Increases the damage dealt by all Ghost-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

TwistedSpoon: Increases the damage dealt by all Psychic-type attacks used by the Pokemon by four (4).

Iron Ball: Reduces the Speed of the Pokemon by 50% (x0.5) and removes the levitating effects of Levitate, the Flying-type, and commands issued to make a Pokemon float or fly. The attacks Fly, Sky Attack, Bounce, and Sky Drop will fail when used by the Pokemon. Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, and Vital Throw are impossible against a Pokemon with Iron Ball unless used by a Fighting-type Pokemon. Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by three (3).

Flame Orb: At the end of each round, the Pokemon is inflicted with burn.

Toxic Orb: At the end of each round, the Pokemon is inflicted with bad poison.

Sticky Barb: Deals two (2) damage to the Pokemon at the end of each action. Transfers to opponents with no item when contact is made.

Ring Target: The Pokemon loses its type immunities from abilities and typing. Transfers to opponents with no item when contact is made.

Damp Rock: Causes Drizzle to cost no energy to activate, extends the duration of the move Rain Dance to six (6) rounds, and enables rain to be used in all arenas where it might otherwise be disallowed.

Heat Rock: Causes Drought to cost no energy to activate, extends the duration of the move Sunny Day to six (6) rounds, and enables sun to be used in all arenas where it might otherwise be disallowed.

Icy Rock: Causes Snow Warning to cost no energy to activate, extends the duration of the move Hail to six (6) rounds, and enables hail to be used in all arenas where it might otherwise be disallowed.

Smooth Rock: Causes Sand Stream to cost no energy to activate, extends the duration of the move Sandstorm to six (6) rounds, and enables sandstorm to be used in all arenas where it might otherwise be disallowed.

Light Clay: Extends the duration of the moves Reflect, Light Screen, and Safeguard to nine (9) actions. Increases the Defense boost of Barrier to +3.

Absorb Bulb: Consumable. Absorbs a Water-type attack used by the opponent, causing it to deal no damage and activating this item. When activated, this item is consumed and the Pokemon carrying it has its Special Attack boosted by one (1) for nine (9) actions or until switched out.

Cell Battery: Consumable. Absorbs an Electric-type attack used by the opponent, causing it to deal no damage and activating this item. When activated, this item is consumed and the Pokemon carrying it has its Attack boosted by one (1) for nine (9) actions or until switched out.

Air Balloon: Consumable. This Pokemon floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. All other Ground moves can still hit. This item does not interfere with the Pokemon using any of its attacks and is consumed when the Pokemon takes twenty-five (25) damage. Non-damaging health reduction, such as using Substitute, does not damage the Air Balloon.

Escape Button: Consumable. After being struck by an opposing Pokemon's attack, this may be activated by the player without using an action. When activated, this item is consumed and the activating Pokemon may do any one of the following:
- Be guaranteed a successful dodge against the opposing Pokemon's next action
- Switch out at the end of the round to another of the player's Pokemon of their choosing (Cannot be chosen if Switch=KO or the player has no other available Pokemon)

Red Card: Consumable. After being struck by an opposing Pokemon's attack, this may be activated by the player without using an action. When activated, this item is consumed and the activating Pokemon may do any one of the following:
- Guarantee that the opposing Pokemon cannot dodge the Pokemon's next action
- Force the opposing Pokemon to switch out at the end of the round to another of the opposing player's Pokemon at random (Cannot be chosen if Switch=KO or the opposing player has no other available Pokemon)

Rare Candy: Consumable. This may be activated whenever by the player without using an action. When activated, this item is consumed and the Pokemon gains a one (1) rank bonus to Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense and a 25% (x1.25) bonus to Speed, rounded up, for three (3) actions or until switched out.

Berserk Gene: Consumable. This item can only be activated when the Pokemon is sent out and may be activated by the player without using an action. When activated, the item is consumed, the Pokemon is confused for four (4) actions, and has its Attack and Special Attack boosted by two (2) stages for nine (9) actions or until switched out.

Fire Gem: Consumable. When using a Fire-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Water Gem: Consumable. When using a Water-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Electric Gem: Consumable. When using a Electric-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Grass Gem: Consumable. When using a Grass-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Ice Gem: Consumable. When using a Ice-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Fighting Gem: Consumable. When using a Fighting-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Poison Gem: Consumable. When using a Poison-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Ground Gem: Consumable. When using a Ground-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Flying Gem: Consumable. When using a Flying-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Psychic Gem: Consumable. When using a Psychic-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Bug Gem: Consumable. When using a Bug-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Rock Gem: Consumable. When using a Rock-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Ghost Gem: Consumable. When using a Ghost-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Dragon Gem: Consumable. When using a Dragon-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Dark Gem: Consumable. When using a Dark-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Steel Gem: Consumable. When using a Steel-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Normal Gem: Consumable. When using a Normal-type attack, this may be activated. When activated, boosts the Base Attack Power of the attack used by the Pokemon by three (3). May be activated five (5) times before being consumed.

Adamant Orb: Increases the Base Attack Power of Dragon- and Steel-type attacks for Dialga by three (3).

Cost: N/A | Affected Pokemon: Dialga

Elemental Drives: These Drives change the type of Techno Blast to Electric-, Fire-, Ice-, and Water-type based on the Drive used.
(Depicted in order: Shock, Burn, Chill, Douse)

Cost: N/A | Affected Pokemon: Genesect

Elemental Plates: Life Plates of each elemental type, except Normal, that increases the Base Attack Power of moves of that type by three (3).
(Depicted in order: Draco, Dread, Earth, Fist, Flame, Icicle, Insect, Iron, Meadow, Mind, Sky, Splash, Spooky, Stone, Toxic, Zap)

Cost: N/A | Affected Pokemon: Arceus

Griseous Orb: Increases the Base Attack Power of Dragon- and Ghost-type attacks for Giratina by three (3). Transforms Giratina into its Origin Forme.

Cost: N/A | Affected Pokemon: Giratina

Lustrous Orb: Increases the Base Attack Power of Dragon- and Water-type attacks for Palkia by three (3).

Cost: N/A | Affected Pokemon: Palkia

Soul Dew: Increases the Special Attack and Special Defense Rank of Latios and Latias by 50% (1.5x).

Cost: N/A | Affected Pokemon: Latios, Latias

Poke Ball: A Poke Ball used to capture Pokemon.

Cost: 3 | Catch Rate: x1

Great Ball: A great Poke Ball used to capture Pokemon.

Cost: 4 | Catch Rate: x1.5

Ultra Ball: An ultra Poke Ball used to capture Pokemon.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: x2

Master Ball: A legendary Poke Ball that will capture any Pokemon without fail.

Cost: — | Catch Rate: —

Heal Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against Pokemon above 50% of their maximum HP. In certain roleplays where a Pokemon can be used as soon as it is captured, the Heal Ball heals them to full HP and energy when captured.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 2x (>50% HP)

Premier Ball: An elaborate Poke Ball that grants the captured Pokemon one (1) EC, MC, or DC of the trainer's choice when captured.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x

Luxury Ball: An extravagant Poke Ball with a reduced catch rate, but that grants the captured Pokemon two (2) EC, MC, or DC of the trainer's choice when captured.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 0.5x

Cherish Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against legendary Pokemon.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 2.5x (Against legendary Pokemon)

Dream Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against Pokemon that are asleep.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 3x (Against sleeping Pokemon)

Dive Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against Pokemon encountered when Diving or Surfing.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 3x (When Diving or Surfing)

Dusk Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against Pokemon encountered in dark environments such as caves or at night time.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 3x (In low lighting)

Fast Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against particularly fast Pokemon.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 3x (Speed Stat >=100)

Friend Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against Pokemon that you defeated with another trainer companion.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 3x (With another trainer companion)

Heavy Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against particularly heavy Pokemon.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 0.5x (Under 451.5 lbs), 2x (Between 451.5 lbs and 677.3 lbs), 3x (Between 677.3 lbs and 903.0 lbs), 4x (Over 903.0 lbs)

Level Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against evolved Pokemon.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: x1 (First Stage or Unevolving Pokemon), x2 (Second of Two Stages), x3 (Third of Three Stages)

Love Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against Pokemon that are affected by an attraction to one of your Pokemon.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 4x (Attracted Pokemon)

Lure Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against Pokemon that you surprised or trapped either with an attack or a strategy.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 3x (Trapped Pokemon)

Moon Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against any Pokemon in the fairy egg group.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 3x (Fairy Egg Group)

Nest Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against Flying-type Pokemon or Pokemon in the presence of family members.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 3x (Flying-type and those with nearby family)

Net Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against Bug- and Water-type Pokemon.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 3x (Bug- and Water-type)

Park Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against Pokemon found in human civilization, but that are still wild.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 3x (In human civilization)

Quick Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against Pokemon when thrown earlier in combat. Quick Ball always uses the adjusted Base Capture Rate of the Pokemon, even if the target is at full HP. (e.g. min 7, max 150)

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 5x, diminishes 1x for each round of combat to a minimum of 1x (e.g. it's 4x at the start of Round 2, 3x at the start of round 3, etc.)

Repeat Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against Pokemon you have captured at some point in the past, including those species that you used to have but either traded or evolved.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 4x (Owned Pokemon species)

Safari Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against Pokemon fought in tall grass.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 3x (In tall grass)

Sport Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate against Pokemon that just broke out of a different kind of Poke Ball.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x, 4x (Pokemon that just broke out of other Poke Ball type)

Timer Ball: A Poke Ball that has an increased catch rate based on the duration of the battle.

Cost: 5 | Catch Rate: 1x (<2 rounds), 2x (2-4 rounds), 3x (>=4 rounds)

That's the bulk of them. There are probably some broken images in the first post, but they're not too important so w/e

Engedit: All fixed. Thanks EM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)