Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia (GAME OVER) Won by The Mafia & The Survivor

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
somebody definitely mentioned ag took over for zorbees, idr if it was you or what but it was known to me

and i mean i was giving him hook targets so like

Ampharos

yeah i had him on shubaka n5, vpp n6, eagle since then. he reported that his target was protected the first 2 nights

in hindsight him claiming that shubaka was protected is super shady but at the time i thought shubaka was super shady and i guess i forgot about it by the time shub got cleaned

Why would mafia fake something like not knowing they were hooked by wolf's mark?

Lynch aura Guardian

Still think eagle should be lynched. Feeding mafia info etc etc and third party claim is ez to coast on.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NIGHT 10
Majority was reached.
You have decided to vote Aura Guardian.
Aura Guardian was killed.

You are The Bookie.

Intimidation Techniques
Nightly.
Single target. PLAYER will be unable to perform their Action. You may not target the same player consecutive Nights.

Gambling Habit
Nightly.
Single target. If PLAYER is Lynched during the following Day, gain your Kill Bonus.

Gambling Contacts
You know that The Village does not have anyone that bets on the Day Lynch.

You win if all threats to The Mafia are Dead and at least one member of The Mafia is Alive at the end of the game.
You’ve hit big with your winnings and may now use your Muscles and Money.

Muscles and Money
Kill Bonus.
If you are Sent to Kill, you will penetrate any protection PLAYER might have. This Kill Bonus will not work consecutive Nights.
Night 10 will end at 10:00pm (US Pacific) on Wednesday, September 7th. If all actions are sent in before deadline, I will update.

Ampharos

ehh fuck it nobody's buying it

TtojbKr0U3 -> BAocplJClS (unless that's not how you planned on dealing with that)
ilR6HkwOwZ -> zJI7epskU7
zJI7epskU7 -> 0Bxm4PCWTY with original action
dpsfaPszmY -> oQMbcqWPqq

rest don't really matter i guess try to assist 1HI061vzH3 (this is n10 codeword just ctrl f it my dudes)

i don't remember if we ever found out PFB1jWvHjN 's role please inform me of it

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
DAY 11
In the town square lay zero bodies.
It seems you all survived the Night.

You heard a ghastly voice wail through the halls. It screamed:
Ghastly voice said:
Congratulations! If you are reading this, you may have already won!

I fucking called that the Survivor would be kingmaker as soon as I learned about it so here's hoping you pick right.

Walrein getting inspected two nights in a row and not staggered nights is a severe oversight (but I don't actually know what went on) and the fact that we had to inform him of every scum lynch should have tipped me off but honestly what can I do when I don't give a fuck.

I even thought I was gonna be relevant and then Walrein confessed so that's out the window. GG however it happens. I'm sure it's been eventful for some.
Day 11 will end at 10:00pm (US Pacific) on Thursday, September 8th. If a majority vote is reached before deadline, I will update.

Result Status: Going out

Last edited:
Seriously?

Lynch Walrein

Kinda pointless from me but I want it known that I am shocked and disgusted that anyone would lie to such an innocent and helpless cheeso, in a mafia game of all things! Shame on you, Walrein.

SHAME

ON

U

Ampharos

lynch shubaka17

salty that it's coming down to kingmaker but hoping that eagle doesn't backstab me

also i'm pretty sure phoenix just backstabbed me for no reason so uh

rude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)