Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia (GAME OVER) Won by The Mafia & The Survivor

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
HELLO I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON!!! I CAN SAFELY SAY I AM NOT GOING TO KILL U THOUGH!!! REFER TO MY PROFILE PIC!!! WOULD ANYONE PLZ DIRECT ME TO VILLAGE LEADER SO I CAN TAKE OVER LEADERSHIP? WE NEED SOMEONE COMPETENT AND NOT SOME YETI, POWER HUNGRY DICK RIDING BILLYMILLS. OR WORSE OF ALL UNCLE SAM!!!! PLZ DO THIS!!!

#MAKECIRCUSGREATAGAIN!!!!!!

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
DAY 5
What a crazy Night.

In the town square lay two bodies.
You are The Lawyer.

Falsify Documents
Nightly.
Single target. After successfully targeting PLAYER, you cannot target them for the following two Nights. You may write up a Role PM for PLAYER. Any information Actions that would target them during the Night and the following Night will use that Role PM as a guide.

Go through the Case Files
Kill Bonus.
If you are Sent to Kill, you will receive PLAYER’s Results from that Night.

Looking through Court Records
You know that The Village does not have anyone that checks the Status of Alive players.

You win if all threats to The Mafia are Dead and at least one member of The Mafia is Alive at the end of the game.
Paperblade's body was viciously ripped apart.

You are The Mayor.

Denounce Opposition
Nightly.
Single target. PLAYER’s Lynch Vote during the following Day is negated.

Anti-Flip Flopping Stance
Passive.
Once you post a Lynch Vote, you cannot change it.

Lover of Democracy
Vote Bonus.
Give +1 Vote to any Lynch Vote posted in the posts directly above and below your Lynch Vote.

You win if all threats to The Village are Dead and at least one member of The Village is Alive at the end of the game.
Yeti was shot in the head.

Empoof is Alive once more.

You heard a ghastly voice wail through the halls. It screamed:
Ghastly Voice said:
Nothing to report. Stay sharp and get it done, town.

-Blazade
Day 5 will end at 10:00pm (US Eastern) on Friday, August 19th. If a majority vote is reached before deadline, I will update.

Result Status: All out

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
well i suppose we know what happened to aubisio

alright nerds i'm takin' over here, i refuse to let another double lynchpin happen. i can confirm your claims if you doubt that i have sheet access, i'll be excpecting results as soon as i do so

that being said, lynch Empoof seems like a safe bet until further notice

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
aite kiddos this is the real one

lynch jalmont

i have it on good word that he is a Bad Man, and unless prio in this game is super fucky there's no way he could have been framed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)